For credit card limit enhancement is necessary to keep installed same bank app

89°
Hunk
Baaap

For credit card limit enhancement is necessary to keep installed same bank app in mobile, got this doubt coz seen thread in DD to check ICICI bank app limit increase offer available for many customer, have several cards but got limit increased only in SBI card app not installed received SMS regarding the same and OneCard in app itself but not for other card 1 year 1 month old.

15 Comments  |  
6 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

app has nothing to do with it 

Elite Elite
Link Copied

Credit limit enhancement offer/banner might show up in the app. But generally, there is also an SMS notification. If you are eligible for credit limit enhancement, you will get the offer with or without the app being installed. There are generic ways to apply for limit enhancement like sending particular SMS to bank short codes. You can try sending them if you think you might have missed any enhancement offer notification.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
ontherocks wrote:

Credit limit enhancement offer/banner might show up in the app. But generally, there is also an SMS notification. If you are eligible for credit limit enhancement, you will get the offer with or without the app being installed. There are generic ways to apply for limit enhancement like sending particular SMS to bank short codes. You can try sending them if you think you might have missed any enhancement offer notification.

Does every bank send SMS for credit enhancement without fail?

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

Does every bank send SMS for credit enhancement without fail?

Didn’t get sms for sbi limit enhancement, was lucky to check in app 1 day before offer expired

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

Didn’t get sms for sbi limit enhancement, was lucky to check in app 1 day before offer expired

That’s surprising you supposed to receive notification @Bob_The_Builder @ontherocks

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied
Bob_The_Builder wrote:

app has nothing to do with it 

also see this profile pic

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes, sometimes they do not push sms notification for it or gets delivered.
But app notification helps to make aware quickly for any kind of offer or upgrade available for your account.

Else you can keep checking your net banking on regular basis for offers and upgrades.

Elite Elite
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

Does every bank send SMS for credit enhancement without fail?

Not 100% of the banks I guess.
I get SMS notification for all banks except ICICI. For ICICI CC, I came to know about the enhancement offer only via DD. Else I would have never known and neither would have bothered to check.

Elite Elite
Link Copied

You can try the following if you think you might have missed any enhancement limit notification

SMS LIMIT to 5676788 ==> Kotak CC
SMS CLI to 575750 ==> HSBC CC
SMS CLIYES to 9987123123 ==> Standard Chartered CC
SMS LE to 5676712 ==> HDFC CC

All SMS should be sent from your registered mobile number.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
ontherocks wrote:

You can try the following if you think you might have missed any enhancement limit notification

SMS LIMIT to 5676788 ==> Kotak CC
SMS CLI to 575750 ==> HSBC CC
SMS CLIYES to 9987123123 ==> Standard Chartered CC
SMS LE to 5676712 ==> HDFC CC

All SMS should be sent from your registered mobile number.

Don’t have any from these banks have more codes?

Elite Elite
Link Copied
Expand
Baaap wrote:

Don’t have any from these banks have more codes?

No more codes that I know

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
ontherocks wrote:

You can try the following if you think you might have missed any enhancement limit notification

SMS LIMIT to 5676788 ==> Kotak CC
SMS CLI to 575750 ==> HSBC CC
SMS CLIYES to 9987123123 ==> Standard Chartered CC
SMS LE to 5676712 ==> HDFC CC

All SMS should be sent from your registered mobile number.

For SBI, INCR card last 4 digit to 5676791

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply