Fraud Alert 1101.08 ruppes debited from by axis Bank account today

92°
suspended
50
351
1

PUR/09-NOV-19 1531 NETELLER 1531
Rs 1108 debited from my axis account today. I have no account with neteller. It it is netteller then my account sceheme is basic savings bank account. And I hold jan dhan debit card which is rupay and valid for domestic purchases.
Any one help

13 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
8
1756
13

Check statement if it’s right

23
4841
41

Have you received an sms for this debit or you have noticed in your account statement? If its only an sms, first check whether account has been actually debited

38
1082
5

They charged you by mistake I guess.

50
351
1
aam_aadmi wrote:

Have you received an sms for this debit or you have noticed in your account statement? If its only an sms, first check whether account has been actually debited

Account has been debited. But no sms

50
351
1

I dont think it is debit card because my account is bsbda account and debut card is domestic card PMJDY CARD

50
351
1
ZNZ wrote:

They charged you by mistake I guess.

Yes

50
351
1
B3A5T wrote:

Check statement if it’s right

I got this from statement

87
3383
28

Please see the transactions carefully. The date is 9th November 2019. You must have used your card on neteller.com

87
3383
28

How can the money be debited now for the one year old transaction?

50
351
1
SleeperRAW wrote:

Please see the transactions carefully. The date is 9th November 2019. You must have used your card on neteller.com

That is what I am saying . The cash is debited today. I do not have netseller account. And the important thing is that my debit card is PMJDY RUPAY. it do not support international transaction. Neteller is international site

50
351
1
SleeperRAW wrote:

How can the money be debited now for the one year old transaction?


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/647723/medium/Screenshot_20201103-201845_2.png?1604414959

Missing