Hot Deal

Fraud Alert : admin221

395°
Deal Cadet
narayana1dd249

please admin take some action. I just now traded with someone for ola gvs. he transferred 1500/- and I shared 250*6 + 100*2 gvs. Now the buyer account name changed as admin221 and the buyer called me and saying my name changed and he did not received gvs. And he is even saying that he actually paid for cleartrip gv not ola gvs. And also saying that my number is appearing as fake dimer in true caller. What’s happening I really don’t know. Please check my chat history records and do the needful. The chat history with that buyer also disappeared all of suddenly now. I am fully petrified.

41 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This guy was earlier available with praseenth_ ID.
He pinged me and confirmed availability of cleartrip voucher. After negotiation deal finalized at 1500 upi payment.
He shared his upi Id , i made payment at same time.
After waiting for 10-15 mins, I called him on his number and asked about his voucher.
He said , he had shared and my account is hacked. I asked him to share the voucher over SMS/Phonepe msg. He started making excuses of account hacking and voucher redemption.
In the end , he said he never confirmed about cleartrip voucher, was dealing for ola vocher.

Now what i am checking hi account,
Its showing some technical error.
@admin

Admin Admin
Admin
Link Copied

That user is a fraudster who is back again to cheat dimers and got suspended already

Watch out while trading.

Especially when some newly created id is offering cleartrip voucher

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ohh..I was not aware of this. Now just checked hi number on true caller, Its also showing Fraud Dimer.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@MJ911 : Though I am also a newbie, that is why I thought trading with him to be not bad. But can’t we have a mechanism if we want to access trading section , it should be verified by some phone number /uidai thing.

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

Fraudsters creating new accounts and doing fraud…. So don’t trade with newbies…. Always ask admin / seniors before trading….. you don’t get cheated….

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

How much u lost and through which bank you made the payment ?
You can report that txn as Fraud txn

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
akhilgarg72 wrote:

Hi @abhishek012 : Is it really possible? Please help me out here.

Contact your bank as soon as possible and file a UPI chargeback/dispute the transaction, bank may ask you FIR copy. Also complaint to cybercell, they will help you.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

UPI Chargeback already raised with Phonepe, Is it separately required for Bank also?

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
MJ911 wrote:

That user is a fraudster who is back again to cheat dimers and got suspended already

Watch out while trading.

Especially when some newly created id is offering cleartrip voucher

Can you guys block newbies changing their id name on DD?

Admin Admin
Admin
Link Copied

That early post was on approval and is on the same issue so both threads are merged together

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@MJ911 : This seems to be a serious issue, as per @narayana1dd249, he was trading ola gvs and I asked for cleartrip. Could you please check who was earlier their with Prsaneeth and now it is admin221

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
akhilgarg72 wrote:

UPI Chargeback already raised with Phonepe, Is it separately required for Bank also?

Yup, now RBI allowed visa/mastercard/RuPay/UPI and 3rd party apps register for chargeback.

Missing