Hot Deal

Fraud Alert : admin221

439°
Helpful
narayana1dd249

please admin take some action. I just now traded with someone for ola gvs. he transferred 1500/- and I shared 250*6 + 100*2 gvs. Now the buyer account name changed as admin221 and the buyer called me and saying my name changed and he did not received gvs. And he is even saying that he actually paid for cleartrip gv not ola gvs. And also saying that my number is appearing as fake dimer in true caller. What’s happening I really don’t know. Please check my chat history records and do the needful. The chat history with that buyer also disappeared all of suddenly now. I am fully petrified.

41 Comments  |  
19 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

@bumblefoot

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

This guy was earlier available with praseenth_ ID.
He pinged me and confirmed availability of cleartrip voucher. After negotiation deal finalized at 1500 upi payment.
He shared his upi Id , i made payment at same time.
After waiting for 10-15 mins, I called him on his number and asked about his voucher.
He said , he had shared and my account is hacked. I asked him to share the voucher over SMS/Phonepe msg. He started making excuses of account hacking and voucher redemption.
In the end , he said he never confirmed about cleartrip voucher, was dealing for ola vocher.

Now what i am checking hi account,
Its showing some technical error.
@admin

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Admin
Link Copied

That user is a fraudster who is back again to cheat dimers and got suspended already

Watch out while trading.

Especially when some newly created id is offering cleartrip voucher

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Can you guys block newbies changing their id name on DD?

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@admin @rajrocks

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Ohh..I was not aware of this. Now just checked hi number on true caller, Its also showing Fraud Dimer.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied

Does his phone number end with ××330? And Kerala circle?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Any way of retrieving money back?

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied

Only @abhishek012 can do

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Hi @abhishek012 : Is it really possible? Please help me out here.

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Contact your bank as soon as possible and file a UPI chargeback/dispute the transaction, bank may ask you FIR copy. Also complaint to cybercell, they will help you.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If possible, I can share screenshots and all other details.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@MJ911 : Though I am also a newbie, that is why I thought trading with him to be not bad. But can’t we have a mechanism if we want to access trading section , it should be verified by some phone number /uidai thing.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Actually even that cannot help prevent disputes.

And with the myriad combinations of products, services
No easy system of arbitration or mediator counterparty possible

View 1 more reply
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Fraudsters creating new accounts and doing fraud…. So don’t trade with newbies…. Always ask admin / seniors before trading….. you don’t get cheated….

Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

How much u lost and through which bank you made the payment ?
You can report that txn as Fraud txn

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just reported his account on phonepe

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

But @syed786 even I am a newbie, so never expected this thing

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

@MJ911 Account creation should use compulsory mobile number.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@abhishek012 Any pointers to complaint to cybercell?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

UPI Chargeback already raised with Phonepe, Is it separately required for Bank also?

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Yup, now RBI allowed visa/mastercard/RuPay/UPI and 3rd party apps register for chargeback.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

OP, please tag the dimer who is yet to send money.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

How it this even possible? This guy took control over my post?

Admin
Link Copied

That early post was on approval and is on the same issue so both threads are merged together

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@MJ911 : This seems to be a serious issue, as per @narayana1dd249, he was trading ola gvs and I asked for cleartrip. Could you please check who was earlier their with Prsaneeth and now it is admin221

Admin
Link Copied

User changed his user id from praneeth__ to @admin221

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@MJ911 : Please check our chat records and do the needful.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@MJ911 : if there is any mailid, I can share all details also.

Link Copied

Frauding reached another level that too in name of admin!!
flushed

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just like karma…can we introduce trade log, like how many successful trades one user has done on DD. Also For people with lesser karma it will benefit them as it will show how many successful trades that user has done even with less karma…just a suggestion rest depends on admins : )
@MJ911 @admin @bumblefoot

Link Copied

+1
Good suggestion. Already seen this implemented in other forums. It’ll certainly reduce trading risks to some extent.

View 1 more reply
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Guys, please understand the issue that someone played with two people here, me and Nitin garg. That person expressed interest in ola gvs worth 1000/- and I replied him I don’t have 1000 denomination and have 250/- denomination and price 200 for 250. He asked me the quantity to which I replied six. He asked my UPI and I shared it. For 1500/- gvs, he is supposed to send 1200/- but I received 1500/-. I shared 250*6 codes and I asked did he need more gvs to which he replied yes, then I shared 100*2 codes. So total 1700 worth gvs I shared and at 20% discount rate, I am due to him 140/- as I received 1500/- from him. While I am typing in the chat box seeking which mode of payment he needs that 140/- due, I got a call from one number questioning me why didn’t I shared gvs yet even after sending the required 1500/-. I told the person on the call that I shared codes already in the chat box to which he denied and insisted me to share the code(s) over phone again. In the meanwhile I observed that the username of the buyer suddenly changed to admin221. I was utterly confused who is the actual buyer and whether to share those gv codes over phone or not. In spite of that, I made a proposal to share the gv codes again in the PhonePe chat box. Sharing 250*6 + 100*2 means total 8 codes to be copied from my saved location and paste it in phonepe chat box. It requires some time and in the meanwhile the caller once again called me and started blaming me like fraudster, fake dimer etc. I explained him that I shared the codes duly in the same chat box which the deal was discussed and if you allow me some time I can share all those ola gv codes in phonepe chat box too to which he replied he didn’t need ola he need Cleartrip and to him my username is being changed and appearing as admin221 suddenly. Then I realised that there is a security breach in either one or both of our desidime accounts and immediately opened this thread ventilating the issue. When I told it’s not good to do a security breach and it will spoil his life, he immediately made the entire conversation in the chatbox invisible to me.

Link Copied

Partially understood – No trades on DD now, except for less than 100 @bumblefoot @admin @MJ911 @Mayavi – couple of suggestions for long run –

1. Can we stop allowing users to change username in first place. Username once created cannot be changed, simple.

2. Can we automatically block user ids of all users having multiple accounts? And not allow to create another account with same device / IP address / Mac Address? Ofcourse not allowing accounts in the name of admin or desidime name itself

3. Can we have a common ID Proof (PAN) and name as per PAN only on the account with phone verification while signup through OTP?

While i see we can open a DIME Bank in near future, I am still waiting to get my Desidime shares credited into my account grin stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Why can’t we make some sort of verification is mandatory for trading? Even I am a newbie and interested in trading but seeing it’s all about chats and post replies I was afraid that I might end up with a wrong guy.

Mobile OTP Verification
For trading upto Rs. 500

Aadhaar or PAN verification
For trading above Rs. 500

If not Aadhaar or PAN, DL or atleast Voter ID

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

DD is an online community forum for shopping and other stuffs and NOT for trading and also otp/aadhar/Pan details is like revealing all our details for just a small txn which is not required i feel.

You can simply ask for references if that’s possible. There are many dimers who upfrontly say you can pay once our deal is over (YOU NEED TO BUILD THIS TRUST AND IT TAKES TIME) or they directly send me money if in case they need any help from my end and on the other half there are few dimers who just say you need to pay in advance or else they won’t trade…

So it’s upto you how to take it in this virtual world hushed

replyuser
Click here to reply