Hot Deal

Fraud Alert: anirban7095 ...

893°
Deal Cadet
umesh1404

Fraud Alert: Guys  exchanged my Flipkart vouchers with Amazon GV with @anirban7095 last month. I added the Amazon GV in my Amazon pay balance and gave him Flipkart GV. Every thing was fine till here.

I noticed that my few of my Amazon pay balance was blocked. On contacting Amazon CC, I got to know that the original buyer of GV has informed them that his GV’S are misused by someone and now they have blocked the same and I can’t use that balance…

Please help and let me know what can be done

74 Comments  |  
39 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Muhawara for ur past -
Ab pachtai hot kya jab cheediya chug gai khet.
Muhawara for ur present n future- Doodh ka jala chanch bhi phook phook ke peeta hai.
Apply them n be happy , as they r apt. Don’t worry about what has been gone n done. Now just be more careful when u deal with such situations. This is why I never ever trade , I rarely do that. It is better to resist that offer rather than be a victim of fraud. I don’t think that I can make that 1000 or 2000 saved into 2 lakh or something in a jiffy . U can live a good life by spending that 100 extra or just saving 50 instead , rather than looking for ways to save the amount of 100 dealing with a dubious guy.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks a lot for your advise. The intention is not to make money here.. It was just that I was planning to make some purchase from Amazon and had Flipkart GV.. Thought that would be helpful to both and serve the purpose….

replyuser
Click here to reply