Fraud company

107°
Deal Newbie
Pdgupta

Lenskart# big frauds. Request people not to use Lenskart at all. They have big misleading advertisements and a new way to cheat customers. Pathetic service and disgusting customer care. Wrong order was placed by the Lenskart executive and I asked for a replacement. Next day another executive came and picked up the item and informed that he would send the product back and would place a new order. I provided him the model number of the specs that was actually tried on and was supposed to be ordered for, he wrote the same on the bill and left saying he would place a new order for the model. After that there was no update, no acknowledgement, no email. After waiting for 5 days and again called up customer care. I explained the entire thing and I was told that they would get back with an update and that the new order would be placed in the next 24 hrs. There was no call back, again after waiting for a day I called up customer care. I was told that the issue would be resolved by end of day. I waited the entire day and again there was no call back or any update. Again I called up customer care. What do you guys think that you can carry on your business by cheating customers? You think I am jobless to sit and call you 10 times just for one order? And each time a new person answers the call, I need to explain the entire story? You have no responsibility of giving any updates to your customers? Just sit and take the money and then forget about it? This needs to be highlighted to the consumer forum so that the customers are saved from your cheap business tactics. Stop cheating people around. You will have to shut shop very soon if you continue this way# Lenskart

replyuser
Click here to reply