Fraudulent transaction in Komparify digital gold account.

128°
Deal Lieutenant
PabloEscobar

Hi dimers, last year to convert some amazon pay to cash, I did txn on Komparify to convert apay to digital gold on 28th april someone logged in my Komparify.com account and withdrawn amount to UPI address of that person. I sent mail to Komparify stating all details but they are saying they banned account of that user and they can’t do anything else, they can’t help once amount is settled. weary Pleae help me what to do how to raise complaint.

Expiring In 5 days
20 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Last year? 2021? Or last month

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Komparify is too greedy. Everyone avoid it.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
insta wrote:

Last year? 2021? Or last month

In 2020-21 added some cb amount.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied

Gold amount ?

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

I got an email from komparify for password reset🤔

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

I sent mail and tweet to safegold in morning but no reply rcvd till now. Would advise everyone to redeem recharge points/gold also if any gv purchased from Komparify.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Anyone know what I can do next? Any links to register online complaint? Please help.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
abhishek012 wrote:

Gold amount ?

Bro any idea where to raise complaint to get my money? Komparify stating they banned account of that user and more then that they can’t do anything since transaction is settled

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
PabloEscobar wrote:

Bro any idea where to raise complaint to get my money? Komparify stating they banned account of that user and more then that they can’t do anything since transaction is settled

Cyber cops will help you.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
kartikxxx wrote:

I got an email from komparify for password reset🤔

same for me

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
WoW wrote:

same for me

same for me .

Look like some mass fraud happened . 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Cyber cops will help you.

Please elaborate a little. It will be helpful

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
PabloEscobar wrote:

Please elaborate a little. It will be helpful

Lodge complain with cyber cell in your city.
But since it’s 1150 you will get troubled more.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
kartikxxx wrote:

I got an email from komparify for password reset🤔

Same for me. Looks like there was a mass emailID data breach from their system. Or maybe someone did a mass brute force attack via publicly available emailIDs.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Still no clue persevere

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Hello dimers, can anyone pls help me to know bank account details of this upi id- [email protected] . It will help to register complaint further, this is UPI ID of fraudster who withdrawn my gold amount. Please help if anyone can get bank account details of above upi,pls dm

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
PabloEscobar wrote:

Hello dimers, can anyone pls help me to know bank account details of this upi id- [email protected] . It will help to register complaint further, this is UPI ID of fraudster who withdrawn my gold amount. Please help if anyone can get bank account details of above upi,pls dm

Bro it’s airtel payment bank and account number will be same as mobile number.  By seeing the name Ram Dulare and airtel payment bank looks it belongs to scamsters. You can’t get your money until you have solid approach.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
rockingneo wrote:

Bro it’s airtel payment bank and account number will be same as mobile number.  By seeing the name Ram Dulare and airtel payment bank looks it belongs to scamsters. You can’t get your money until you have solid approach.

I filed cybercrime complaint and they asking to contact city police, but if fraudster refunds money before that then it will be helpful. I tried calling him but he cuts call all the time, sent him text SMS also asking to pay back Amount. How to get his bank account freezed? Even if its fake account.. I pinged Airtel Payments Bank on twitter laat week to feeze his account linked to upi but they never responded. neutral_face

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply