Hot Deal

FREE ADD ON ICICI RUPAY PLATINUM DEBIT CARD

1292°
Deal Lieutenant
UDEMYCOURSES

Icic rupay platinum card can be only issued by customer care. Call them and tell them to issue card. If they reject tell them to take a service complaint request about this card. After that you will see virtual rupay Platinum card in i mobile app and you will receive physical card in post.
Then it is important step. Never set ATM pin for new card through imobile app or through atm. Only use that card for online transaction. For online transaction don’t need pin. If we generate pin then issuence feed will be debited and old card will be automatically blocked. I also applied for 2nd icc rupay platinim card in my account and my service request is in accepted stage. Current in have a visa platinum and rupay platinim card active in my account. . I received my first rupay platinim card 1 week ago and till now no issuence fees debited and my old card is not blocked.
My account varient is ICIC POKET SAVINGS ACCOUNT

140 Comments  |  
36 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Good share

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Why no nobody is there

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Good bro. Even though i dont have icici account but appreciate ur efforts

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Maverick_23 wrote:

Good bro. Even though i dont have icici account but appreciate ur efforts

I don’t know if it work for everyone. I mentioned my account varient in the post. Let give it a try

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Even my card is activated i generated pin too but they didn’t deducted any issuance fee yet.

Card activated 10 days ago

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Not don’t try such stunts with bank account where real money is involved.

I have seen a trend now that just few offers people are behind certain variant of card and they generating new card again just to grab some offers.

In long run, these will may hamper your account status or so.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
M.MAHI wrote:

Not don’t try such stunts with bank account where real money is involved.

I have seen a trend now that just few offers people are behind certain variant of card and they generating new card again just to grab some offers.

In long run, these will may hamper your account status or so.

Can you please tell how it aftect account status. At maximum you will end up paying the isuuence fees and annual fees. If you apply for many debit cards it will not be criminal or it case

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

after icici amzon card i am unable to login into icici pockets app. Any solution?? i am only getting cc option in pockets

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

mera normal icici account h ,
can i try this ?

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
hackerboys wrote:

mera normal icici account h ,
can i try this ?

Add-on ka nhi pata but Yes, All ICICI bank account holder get RuPay Platinum debit card.

Call this number – 1860 120 7777

agar reject kare toh bol dena, mera bohot se friend ko mila ha ICICI RuPay card. Phir de dega.

aur ha woh log bolege, ICICI RuPay Card bekar ha, Platinum nhi ha, sirf 10k limit milega etc.

toh woh sab ignore kar k apply kar dena, bol dena mujhe chalega koi dikkat nhi ha, kyunki ICICI by default RuPay Platinum debit card he dega and transaction limit bhi 5 lac to 10 lac tak hota ha (Yes, woh log jhoot bolte ha).

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

VU

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

The second card will get automatically blocked within 60 days from the first transaction in the new card. This is what I heard from customer care

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

my family member has ICICI insta FD zero balance account opened with ekyc, no full kyc done in branch.

Customer care refused rupay platinum card saying you have to visit branch to apply for rupay DC.
and it will be issued after full kyc only.

Is all this correct? He doesn’t want to visit branch, what can be done?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
nimod wrote:

my family member has ICICI insta FD zero balance account opened with ekyc, no full kyc done in branch.

Customer care refused rupay platinum card saying you have to visit branch to apply for rupay DC.
and it will be issued after full kyc only.

Is all this correct? He doesn’t want to visit branch, what can be done?

send them email. You will get call back

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
nimod wrote:

my family member has ICICI insta FD zero balance account opened with ekyc, no full kyc done in branch.

Customer care refused rupay platinum card saying you have to visit branch to apply for rupay DC.
and it will be issued after full kyc only.

Is all this correct? He doesn’t want to visit branch, what can be done?

Yesterday one of my friend got ICICI RuPay card through customer support.

Call this number – 1860 120 7777

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Yesterday one of my friend got ICICI RuPay card through customer support.

Call this number – 1860 120 7777

Called the same number.
Cce told him to get account changed to full kyc visiting Branch.
His is adhaar otp based acct.
Also told that rupay cards are issued through Branch only.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
nimod wrote:

Called the same number.
Cce told him to get account changed to full kyc visiting Branch.
His is adhaar otp based acct.
Also told that rupay cards are issued through Branch only.

ok first complete full kyc and call again next time. you need to call 3-4 times.

also told them your all friends got RuPay card from ICICI customer support.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

ok first complete full kyc and call again next time. you need to call 3-4 times.

also told them your all friends got RuPay card from ICICI customer support.

I called cc , he was issuing me rupay after wasting 10 minutes , then he cut the call
Again i called they said there is nothing like rupay in icici …
Wtf

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

I called cc , he was issuing me rupay after wasting 10 minutes , then he cut the call
Again i called they said there is nothing like rupay in icici …
Wtf

He hacked ur 10 minutes neutral_face

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
hackerboys wrote:

I called cc , he was issuing me rupay after wasting 10 minutes , then he cut the call
Again i called they said there is nothing like rupay in icici …
Wtf

try again. smile

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

try again. smile

I have received my ICICI Platinum card..but unable to use it today in Amazon.. Keep on getting failed.. Is that common error with Amazon or ICICI Bank server down?

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

I have received my ICICI Platinum card..but unable to use it today in Amazon.. Keep on getting failed.. Is that common error with Amazon or ICICI Bank server down?

first activate online transaction from imobile app, wait few hours and try.

common error with Amazon.

Today, i paid using ICICI RuPay card.

1st time, payment gateway not opened,
got retry option, this time payment gateway open but after submit OTP, payment not proceed.

3rd time, working successfully. smile

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied

@UDEMYCOURSES ICICI Pocket Savings Account? You mean Wallet Account Na?

Because, I am also having that didn’t hear that in this account you get Rupay Card by default the card is VISA Prepaid right?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
shraaj wrote:

@UDEMYCOURSES ICICI Pocket Savings Account? You mean Wallet Account Na?

Because, I am also having that didn’t hear that in this account you get Rupay Card by default the card is VISA Prepaid right?

icc poket savings account. Some years ago icc allowed to open savings bank account linked to wallet. Now that scheme diacontinued. it was a good sceme. Zero balance account at no restrictions

Kolkata Knight Riders Kolkata Knight Riders
Link Copied
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

icc poket savings account. Some years ago icc allowed to open savings bank account linked to wallet. Now that scheme diacontinued. it was a good sceme. Zero balance account at no restrictions

I am also having ICICI Pockets Account- Where I have VISA Debit Card, Zero Balance Account and I can use UPI too but, I think you have mistaken that is not a savings account, it is wallet kind of account.

In ICICI Pockets Account- I have Account Number, Free VISA Debit Card (Virtual) because Physical Card delivery is closed from last 2 years.

The Best Part of that ICICI Pockets Account is that whatever the cashback you get you can transfer it with 0 Charges to your Existing ICICI Savings Account (This is a different account).

I think the account is Pockets Wallet Account and Not Pockets Savings account, although it worked like a Saving A/c.

I have opened my Account in 2018 Jan I guess! Kindly tell me your date of opening

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply