Free Rupay platinim Debit card Laxmi Vilas Bank

141°
Deal Lieutenant
UDEMYCOURSES

Laxmi vilas Bank offers free Rupay platinim Debitcard on Savings account with 500 MAB
Annual charges are there around 200.
No online card apply or account opening facility
Ask for Regular savings account

Deal Wiki

6 Comments  |  
4 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

If annual charges are there for the card then why do you say free Rupay platinum debit card in your post title?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
bdatta1981 wrote:

If annual charges are there for the card then why do you say free Rupay platinum debit card in your post title?

Issuence is free

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied

DBS bank A.K.A Laxmi Vilas Bank RuPay Platinum debit card

BIN – 652212

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/696389/medium/7763016Zo5DosU.jpg?1625465514

Card image shared by @UDEMYCOURSES

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Is the same works for dbs bank too ?? How to apply with them.

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Ash-D wrote:

Is the same works for dbs bank too ?? How to apply with them.

Dnt know contact DBS bank. Show them card image and ask them.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Dnt know contact DBS bank. Show them card image and ask them.

Confirmed with cs they are not offering any rupay card as of now.

Also dbs customers can’t access Laxmi Vilas Bank branches also as merger is under process.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply