Hot Deal

Free Virtual Platinum Rupay Debit card by fincare bank

1469°
Deal Lieutenant
UDEMYCOURSES

https://www.fincarebank.com/101-pr...ty
Apply for 101 priority account through this link with adhaar kyc. It only take 5 minutes. Virtual card can be viewed on their app. This account has 25k minimum balance. Don’t worry about it. Intial funding no need. It will automatically close after 1 year if we don’t do kyc. So 1 year we can loot amazon. 100*12= 1200 rs profit https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/678897/medium/IMG_20210418_095641.jpg?1618720041

172 Comments  |  
46 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

The link redirect to open 101 account not priority 101 account..

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
VimAl_Raj wrote:

The link redirect to open 101 account not priority 101 account..

After adhaar number verification we can select account type

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

25k initial funding? What’s monthly maintenance balance?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
pikkuboss wrote:

25k initial funding? What’s monthly maintenance balance?

Please read post carefully

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
pikkuboss wrote:

25k initial funding? What’s monthly maintenance balance?

As per there site, monthly balance should be 25k

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

It’s very risky to keep such amount in these banks.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
pikkuboss wrote:

It’s very risky to keep such amount in these banks.

I didn’t mention to keep 25k..Read the post carefully pill pill pill

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

I didn’t mention to keep 25k..Read the post carefully pill pill pill

Check your inbox.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Sunasuna wrote:

As per there site, monthly balance should be 25k

You don’t need intial funding. I opened this account 5 months ago and no money deducted in case of minimum balance. Keep the account at zero balance. Only add money after adding 1 rs to it. So we can verify if there is any negative balance

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

You don’t need intial funding. I opened this account 5 months ago and no money deducted in case of minimum balance. Keep the account at zero balance. Only add money after adding 1 rs to it. So we can verify if there is any negative balance

bank wale jyada smart hote hai kya pta jyada amount ho aur deduct kr le

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

bank wale jyada smart hote hai kya pta jyada amount ho aur deduct kr le

Being using last 5 months

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

You don’t need intial funding. I opened this account 5 months ago and no money deducted in case of minimum balance. Keep the account at zero balance. Only add money after adding 1 rs to it. So we can verify if there is any negative balance

Nothing against your deal bro but first page it says monthly 25k balance required, on second page of opening balance they say zero minimum balance required. Getting little bit confused here.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Sunasuna wrote:

Nothing against your deal bro but first page it says monthly 25k balance required, on second page of opening balance they say zero minimum balance required. Getting little bit confused here.

They have 2 types of accounts. 0 balance and 25k average balance. Rupay classic card will be given for 0 balance and platinum for other.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Sunasuna wrote:

Nothing against your deal bro but first page it says monthly 25k balance required, on second page of opening balance they say zero minimum balance required. Getting little bit confused here.

Ok

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

Ok

Share your virtual RuPay Platinum card image.

Hide your full card number and just share first 6 digit of your card IIN/BIN number.

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

bank wale jyada smart hote hai kya pta jyada amount ho aur deduct kr le

This has happened with my UCO bank.
They never used to deduct from small amounts.
So I added a big amount then they immediately deducted.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Ash-D wrote:

This as happened with my UCO bank.
They never used to deduct from small amounts.
So I added a big amount then they immediately deducted.

These accounts used to open for these small offers, never deposit big amounts in these accounts. Deposit when required only.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
srini1973 wrote:

These accounts used to open for these small offers, never deposit big amounts in these accounts. Deposit when required only.

Yes. That’s my policy

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Share your virtual RuPay Platinum card image.

Hide your full card number and just share first 6 digit of your card IIN/BIN number.


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/678896/medium/IMG_20210418_095641.jpg?1618720015

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

Share your virtual RuPay Platinum card image.

Hide your full card number and just share first 6 digit of your card IIN/BIN number.

Shared

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
sauravDD wrote:

Are u sure this is platinum ?

because in canara bank 6080 is classic and 6082 is premium @abhishek012

Bro its platinum. I checked on amazon last Friday

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
Expand
UDEMYCOURSES wrote:

Bro its platinum. I checked on amazon last Friday

ya just now 2 dimers opened account and got RuPay Platinum.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

ya just now 2 dimers opened account and got RuPay Platinum.

Yes. Some are not believing me

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply