Freecharge is trustworthy ?
Poll has expired, here are the final results

freecharge cashback fraud technology !!!!

189°
  • 1435
  • 19
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 1
Sunrisers Hyderabad
syed786

Transact at your own risk !!!!

Topic created for knowledge and fraud alertness !!!

I have transacted on freecharge using " “DTH30” code which is generic showing in my account top screen in dth section ….
Reply I have received
But after transaction nothing received !!!

When I have tweeted what type of reply received check this tweet !!!

https://publish.twitter.com/?query=https%3A%2F%...

Deal Wiki

18 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Happened same with me and received the same reply in twitter

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

Yaar saare frauds aapke saath hi kyon hote hai. open_mouth 

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
malikcool wrote:

Yaar saare frauds aapke saath hi kyon hote hai. open_mouth 

admi hi fraud hoga 😀😄 (jk)

kundli dikhao bhai ki 😜😜 kuch sir ki galti krte hoge 

Sunrisers Hyderabad Sunrisers Hyderabad
Link Copied
malikcool wrote:

Yaar saare frauds aapke saath hi kyon hote hai. open_mouth 

Kismat ka khel hai … Jo fraud hota hai … Hum detect karte hain stuck_out_tongue

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Previous month i paid wbsedcl ebill from freecharge payment successful got cb also but didn’t reflected in wbsedcl site complaining to them after 10-12 days I got refund ,
Again this month same problem happened disappointed_relieved ( same bill )

Rajasthan Royals Rajasthan Royals
Link Copied
malikcool wrote:

Yaar saare frauds aapke saath hi kyon hote hai. open_mouth 

Isme Farud Kya H Bhai Apna To Kuch Gaya Nhi Agle Ne Apna Kuch Diya Nhi😂😁….

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Avoid Freecharge! They wont reply, even if they, they would come up with their own version of sh*t..CC is a joke..Save your time and money.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
EkakiAmi wrote:

Previous month i paid wbsedcl ebill from freecharge payment successful got cb also but didn’t reflected in wbsedcl site complaining to them after 10-12 days I got refund ,
Again this month same problem happened disappointed_relieved ( same bill )

Same happened with tatasky

Sunrisers Hyderabad Sunrisers Hyderabad
Link Copied

Check wiki … Latest update of complaint raised with National consumer forum… Screenshot of promo code applied… You may understand… How it works….  https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/740800/medium/IMG_20220201_211615.jpg?1644245153

Sunrisers Hyderabad Sunrisers Hyderabad
Link Copied

Update your votes …. Participate in poll…

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied

I Stopped using FreeCharge services since long time, they stopped giving me any user specific offer. I was getting regular offer when I opened FC account back in early days of FC launching but suddenly after 2 yr they stopped giving me any offer on recharge.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

kitne ka cashback tha 22g?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

mne kl hi 1000 ka bill pay kiya tha freecharge se 

cashback was smooth , even i did from desktop 

till now no issue faced

may be u  have multiple accs 😬

Sunrisers Hyderabad Sunrisers Hyderabad
Link Copied
hackerboys wrote:

mne kl hi 1000 ka bill pay kiya tha freecharge se 

cashback was smooth , even i did from desktop 

till now no issue faced

may be u  have multiple accs 😬

Before 1 year I have 3-4 accounts… But since 2 months only 1 account using for cashback offers … So Freecharge is fraudest … By the way Freecharge and cred management is same … Don’t trust…

So here it’s like rummy .. once you get and once you won’t…. Even after applying "promo code "…

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
LibraRamesh wrote:

I Stopped using FreeCharge services since long time, they stopped giving me any user specific offer. I was getting regular offer when I opened FC account back in early days of FC launching but suddenly after 2 yr they stopped giving me any offer on recharge.

every startup builds their customer base this way only, i remember those old days of FCharge where they would offer me 50% flat CB on mobile recharges every month or multiple times a month

i guess they have reached their phase of steady growth, and since its been taken over by Axis Bank now they don’t give a flying F about attracting new consumers through these “chillar wala scheme” and are more focused on pushing services which resonates with their banking business like that of Pay Later/Credit Cards and such


Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
syed786 wrote:

Before 1 year I have 3-4 accounts… But since 2 months only 1 account using for cashback offers … So Freecharge is fraudest … By the way Freecharge and cred management is same … Don’t trust…

So here it’s like rummy .. once you get and once you won’t…. Even after applying "promo code "…

I got my cashback every time. 

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
EkakiAmi wrote:

Previous month i paid wbsedcl ebill from freecharge payment successful got cb also but didn’t reflected in wbsedcl site complaining to them after 10-12 days I got refund ,
Again this month same problem happened disappointed_relieved ( same bill )

Got my refund along with cb 🙈

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply