Hot Deal

freecharge coupon apply not working.

319°
Deal Subedar
mgr

I have today trying to recharge in freecharge, but not able to apply coupon. As soon i m going Payment page “Have a promo code?” if i Tap nothing is happening below on ""CashBack You are elgible for a cashback of uptoRs.500, No Promo code required" is showing. I have tried in multiple accounts but same issue. Let me know if any one tried and working. I have attached scrrenshot.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/675995/medium/7518182photo-2021-04-05-14-25-45.jpg?1617613095

23 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes, unable to enter promo code

Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied

It means account is blocked but only for coupon usage… sad toungueout

Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
vijkap201 wrote:

It means account is blocked but only for coupon usage… sad toungueout

No, for everyone it’s not applying. Try in latest version.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

True i also saw this.
Is it happening for all ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
SandipxDip wrote:

No, for everyone it’s not applying. Try in latest version.

i have even reinstalled the app, still not working

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Maybe, it is like– you no longer need to apply codes, the offer given to you will automatically be applied and benefits will be given for successful transactions..

#MyThought

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
mgr wrote:

i have even reinstalled the app, still not working

Proceed with the transaction (small amount). You will get cashback upto 500 and then you can apply coupon in next transaction

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
BeUnique wrote:

Proceed with the transaction (small amount). You will get cashback upto 500 and then you can apply coupon in next transaction

Yes tried that as well.. not working even after that joy did it worked for u?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes. Unable To Add Promocode

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Customer care response:

Please be informed that the promo code campaigns are currently paused. The scratch card is a variable rewards program, where the cashback amount would vary for each transaction. The variable rewards offer is valid till 30-Apr-2021 and you can avail the offer 10 times during the offer period.

Perfectionist Perfectionist
Link Copied

Gpay killed all apps!!!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
sri222 wrote:

Customer care response:

Please be informed that the promo code campaigns are currently paused. The scratch card is a variable rewards program, where the cashback amount would vary for each transaction. The variable rewards offer is valid till 30-Apr-2021 and you can avail the offer 10 times during the offer period.

Si how much cashback u got?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
BeUnique wrote:

Si how much cashback u got?

I didn’t do any transaction

Cool Cool
Link Copied
flushed so no more codes like 10 20 30 40 75 100 from FC cry
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@desiman We will get cashbacks like Rs.1  2  3  4

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
BeUnique wrote:

Si how much cashback u got?

Today I Recharged Rs. 49 And got Better Luck Next Time… 🥺

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Hi.Debasish wrote:

Today I Recharged Rs. 49 And got Better Luck Next Time… 🥺

Where did it showed ‘better luck next time’ ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
BeUnique wrote:

Where did it showed ‘better luck next time’ ?

You Will Get a Scratch Card Like Gpay

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
avgn wrote:

Gpay killed all apps!!!

Boycott kardo sal* ko operating system ki to mar hi rakhi hai payment wallets ki bhi marne aa gaye 🤬🤬

T- boycott gpay 🤬🤬

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

But still coupon codes are working in FreeCharge website.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

There is some bug on freecharge app that is not allowing to enter a promo code. You can apply the promo code from desktop site or web browser.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Maybe FreeCharge is more FreeCharge joy

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply