Friends What's Your Opinions on WhiteHatJr ?

181°
Deal Cadet
146
496
7

Friends & Parents
What’s Your Opinions on WhiteHatJr ?

Every single course of #WhiteHatJr has exactly 19 spots left, all the time Anyone Noted it.

18 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
141
1445
84

Ye whitehat jr me bade log admission le sskte hai kya ?

0
279
7

i did a free trial for my 8 yr old kid to see what they are offering, they were teaching by block method from code.org, code.org is actually a good site for kids to learn , my son already have done many tutorials/course on that, as i am a developer, i thought i can teach myself, and din’t enrolled, i believe online free courses are available, no need to pay.

134
103
2

WhiteHatJr is another way of fooling parents.They are many good sites for kids to learn coding.The tutors at WhiteHatJr don’t even know how to code.They just read out the materials and sides given to them.

126
357
2
surya.psm260 wrote:

WhiteHatJr is another way of fooling parents.They are many good sites for kids to learn coding.The tutors at WhiteHatJr don’t even know how to code.They just read out the materials and sides given to them.

Basically digital coaching industry exploitation. Kids needs to free at this age otherwise emotionally he might not mature due to pressure.

106
2751
45

…as a student….useless….

…as a teacher or business partner….good…

87
15855
211

Another way of ruining Childhood and wasting money ,putting additional pressure on 6-8 year olds.All these 2 rupees people promoting this like Shikhar Dhawan don’t even care one bit about it.

Just let it be a school subject for now,please .Let them explore themselves.

24
38849
591
ElonMuskTesla wrote:

Another way of ruining Childhood and wasting money ,putting additional pressure on 6-8 year olds.All these 2 rupees people promoting this like Shikhar Dhawan don’t even care one bit about it.

Just let it be a school subject for now,please .Let them explore themselves.

Shikhar Dhawan won’t have charged 2 rupees for sure toungueout wink

0
12760
134

I just know that kids are learning coding languages and adults are making teams on D11 laughing hushed flushed

53
2091
14
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I just know that kids are learning coding languages and adults are making teams on D11 laughing hushed flushed

Should I invest in Mutual Fund or Make team in Dream 11?
I don’t have kids, to get Laptop or Tablet for online studies, so MPL is no go. joy joy

174
795
23

There are 10000 of free programming courses and if you need to buy, you have udemy
Learning coding at 10 years wont help kids solve problems in real life, instead make them do something like sports etc
To become a Zukerberg you need tons of other things than programming

277
5901
98
Expand
Bimbasar wrote:

Basically digital coaching industry exploitation. Kids needs to free at this age otherwise emotionally he might not mature due to pressure.

I keep wondering that too. They get their kids admitted to the best of the schools paying huge fees. I assume they are best schools because they have the best teachers with low student to teacher ratio so that the teachers give individual attention. But then what is the point of buying non sense stuff like BYJU’s? There promotional material would be world class but most material will be 3rd class (saw some of my niece’s maths and science Byju’s tablet material for 3rd grade).

But we never know till we become parents as to what they might be going through. Maybe the peer pressure of other students, maybe the guilt of parents what not.

5
1860
9

BEST WAY TO KILL CHILDHOOD

P.S. → Interested or curious child will automatically get this knowledge via free youtube tutorials

33
5152
33

Teach them to be good human beings at this age. All the coding and rattafication can be done at any age in life.

108
248
2

potty.

My son took their trail. That was fun though, but not worth paying.

You can download many apps where they teach such basics about coding to children. Go for Grasshopper from google.

That is free, their true intention is teaching, not making money by fooling.

Missing