From When HDFC Start Offering Pre-Approved Credit Card

224°
Deal Cadet
Vladimir-Putin

Guy’s I’ve opened a HDFC savings account in 2019 in the hope of getting pre approved credit card but 2 years already passed I’ve got all the pre approved offers like bike loan,car loan,debit card EMI but haven’t received any credit card. I’m thinking of closing this account now.

30 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Hdfc not issuing credit card from dec 2020 ,restricted by rbi

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

putin saheb aapne news nhi dekhi kya. HDFC ko ban kr rkha hai credit card issue krne ke liye

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Is sputnik effective ? wink

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

6-7 months. I opened an account in Jan 2020 and received offer in Aug 2020. By this logic, you should have got it by now. Do you maintain balance?
However right now no offers as RBI has banned them.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

It all depends on your internal profile assessment by bank and Cibil.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
bohemian wrote:

It all depends on your internal profile assessment by bank and Cibil.

No cibil

Just keep balance and spend via Dc , I got in 3 months
Not possible now until the ban is lifted

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Expand
EkdamSastaRaju wrote:

No cibil

Just keep balance and spend via Dc , I got in 3 months
Not possible now until the ban is lifted

Yeah true… Even I had no cibil score fd of around 60k and I received pre approved offer for regalia first cc

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Yeah true… Even I had no cibil score fd of around 60k and I received pre approved offer for regalia first cc

is it true i keep 40-50k in account and no cibil has currently dad has cc not me can i get regalia cc earlier they were giving millinea cc

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

is it true i keep 40-50k in account and no cibil has currently dad has cc not me can i get regalia cc earlier they were giving millinea cc

Not regalia, maybe regalia first(which is lower variant of regalia) & if you also make a lot of debit credit transactions with significant total amount.

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

is it true i keep 40-50k in account and no cibil has currently dad has cc not me can i get regalia cc earlier they were giving millinea cc

Currently hdfc cannot issue credit cards due to RBI Ban. But once it is up, you might get regalia first or millenia(which you were already getting) but not regalia directly. There’s a high chance to get regalia if you have high level account like preferred but still not a guarantee.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Currently hdfc cannot issue credit cards due to RBI Ban. But once it is up, you might get regalia first or millenia(which you were already getting) but not regalia directly. There’s a high chance to get regalia if you have high level account like preferred but still not a guarantee.

I am having preferred

Blogger Blogger
Link Copied

Regalia first variant is no longer  issued by HDFC.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

I am having preferred

You would get regalia

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I opened account in hdfc around sep 2020 applied for cc in oct end and got it in first week of nov

Critic Critic
Link Copied
dark.demon wrote:

I opened account in hdfc around sep 2020 applied for cc in oct end and got it in first week of nov

Salaried/already holding cards with good limit?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Salaried/already holding cards with good limit?

1 fd based cc which I opened in sep.
Salaried but only 1 month payslip was available.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
dark.demon wrote:

I opened account in hdfc around sep 2020 applied for cc in oct end and got it in first week of nov

Ltf i need

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

Ltf?

very few people get reg (not 1st) as their 1st card and fewer as LTF
Just holding bal wont give you anything

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
tvirus wrote:

Yup

do they pre approved offers comes to anyone , i am not Salaried btw still i can get, currently a prefered customer, if they give me milenia shd i wait or go for it

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

do they pre approved offers comes to anyone , i am not Salaried btw still i can get, currently a prefered customer, if they give me milenia shd i wait or go for it

Take whatever card HDFC give you, most likely you will get either moneyback or millennia.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

Ltf i need

All hdfc credit cards can be made ltf nowadays by fulfilling certain conditions as mentioned in card offer.

Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied
rogerthat wrote:

Regalia first variant is no longer  issued by HDFC.

My friend received in last upgrade offer

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

do they pre approved offers comes to anyone , i am not Salaried btw still i can get, currently a prefered customer, if they give me milenia shd i wait or go for it

Get whatever they are offering. They will upgrade it eventually.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
tvirus wrote:

Get whatever they are offering. They will upgrade it eventually.

If not using that much still?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

If not using that much still?

If using, then faster upgrades. If not, it would take a while

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
Expand
EkdamSastaRaju wrote:

No cibil

Just keep balance and spend via Dc , I got in 3 months
Not possible now until the ban is lifted

Aree u must be having cc from another bank.
Koi hai jinko accha amb maintain karne par he mila pre approved offer ( first cc ).

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply