front or top load washing machine

77°
Deal Subedar
popeyemask

Which one is good and I need it  around 20 k to 25 k …
Tell me specific brand also  if u have love 💕 for that one ..

7 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Tech Guru Pro Tech Guru
Link Copied

Front load – better cleaning and lesser water consumption. But specific front load detergents are pricier and so are front load washing machines.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
raghupro wrote:

Front load – better cleaning and lesser water consumption. But specific front load detergents are pricier and so are front load washing machines.


Front load – better cleaning and lesser water consumption.




how is same not in top loading washing machine?








Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:


Front load – better cleaning and lesser water consumption.




how is same not in top loading washing machine?








In top load, Clothes need to be fully submerged in water as there is no vertical motion. Also, lighter clothes tend to float on water.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
shoaibmax wrote:

In top load, Clothes need to be fully submerged in water as there is no vertical motion. Also, lighter clothes tend to float on water.

Yes you are correct. its should not be like front load vs top load. It should be verrical drum vs horizontal drum. Vertical drum always perform better.

Post Tycoon Post Tycoon
Link Copied

Front load. LG.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

more wattage(normal 5A outlets are not suitable) , less water consumption, a bit more maintenance, pricier -> front load

less wattage(no 1000-1200 watt socket), more power consumption, a bit less maintenance, easy on back n suitable for old people, cheaper -> top load 

🙂🙂🙂


Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

if you have a regular supply of a tap water and dont need extra pump to worry about, go ahead with top load washer as it would save you some money.

I like LG in durable appliances and I’m using LG’s washing machine for last 8 years. You wouldn’t you wrong with any model from this brand.


replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply