Get 500 rs amazon gift card for applying SBI SIMPLY CLICK CREDIT CARD through amazon app

224°
Coupon Baba
relwanivasud...

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=i...
Get 500 rs amazon gift card for applying SBI SIMPLY CLICK CREDIT CARD through amazon app

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/627312/medium/Screenshot_2020-07-27-01-04-37-533_in.amazon.mShop.android.shopping.jpg?1595792146 

Expired
15 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Entertainer Pro Entertainer
Link Copied
It's just a sponsored ad,not an offer from amazon...
Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
joy joy joy joy joy joy joy joy joy
View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
This offer is since last 3 years.
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
even if you apply thru outside amazon u will get 500 amazon gv. this is always running offer from simply click.
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Any idea when we will receive this GV, I received card few days back.

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

My office colleague want to close his SBI CARD. They never close it. After 2 years, he discussed with me. He was not using it for last 2 years. He emailed to customer care of SBI CARD. But rather to close, they were increasing amount per month. Lastly they reached ₹5000. I suggested him, lodge a complaint on Personal Grievance portal Govt. of India. Within one month , case was resolved. He was happy & told me, his ₹5000 amount was waived off. That person has horrible experience so that I hate SBI CARD. It is impossible to close SBI CARD. It doesn’t come with LTF also.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

any effect of all this on his cibil score ?  @sarora

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

If you are not default any outstanding payment of whichever is the card, I think there is no impact on CIBIL score. If problem persist , you can get information CIBIL office. They will guide you.

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

If you are old customer of SBI card and you have upgraded from previous card then you don’t get the voucher in my case I had already spent 2 lakhs before upgrading my card so my card was free from the start Though the card is awesome For every 20k spent on Amazon I get an 500 ruppee voucher Already got vouchers worth 20k and counting I tried to apply for amazon icici card but could not get it as it is not available in my city

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Simply click r simply save?

View 1 more reply
Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Good,

replyuser
Click here to reply