Get 5GB Extra Data when you recharge Rs.50

100
0% OFF 0.0
  • 1802 Views
  • 14 Comments
  • Last comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Repost : 4
    • Invalid/User Specific Coupon/Deal : 4
    • Other reasons : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Missing
Deal Lieutenant
74
3799
89

http://www.j...om

Today I recharged top up of Rs.50 for jio two times..


I got You have received 5GB additional data voucher on your Jio Number XXXXXXXXXX. Please visit My Vouchers section in MyJio app to redeem the voucher or click https://www.jio.com/my_v...er. Message


Two times I got this, try your lock..


Use Amazon or Paytm 25 Rs offer for extra benefits…

Expired 8 months
13 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
141
754
19

good morning and HNY! wink

Missing
Deal Subedar
165
1846
9
dealraj wrote:

http://www.j...om

Today I recharged top up of Rs.50 for jio two times..


I got You have received 5GB additional data voucher on your Jio Number XXXXXXXXXX. Please visit My Vouchers section in MyJio app to redeem the voucher or click https://www.jio.com/my_v...er. Message


Two times I got this, try your lock..


Use Amazon or Paytm 25 Rs offer for extra benefits…

This offer officially from JIO smile

Missing
Deal Cadet
397
561
3

This is there from 10-Oct-19 itself….nothing new  wink

Missing
Deal Cadet
113
249
2

old offer bro
1gb X N per rs 10 X N recharge

Missing
Entertainer
22
2168
27

Hny broda. Glad to know you started using DD again. Welcome back and good morning

Missing
Deal Cadet
129
128
1

It’s is offer not based on luck man kuch bhi matlab. remove this post @admin

Missing
Deal Subedar
12
1252
13

Bro I used this yesterday to do Top up through Google pay. Did 12 times got 5 discos and 2 selfies
Claimed – 700+ in 2 Google pay accounts
And also sold disco for 430 bucks
And recharge amount was extra obviously

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
74
3799
89

Is it old offer, I recharged several times with 50 Rs, never got extra 5 GB.. Today I got so posted..

Better delete this deal @admin ..

Sorry for time wasting offer…

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
910
10

Good morning

Missing
Deal Subedar
101
1460
11

Next Post: Recharge 100 Jio and get 10 GB data FREE

Missing
Deal Cadet
163
333
5
B3A5T wrote:

Next Post: Recharge 100 Jio and get 10 GB data FREE

sob sobI’ll definitely VU for your efforts
Missing
Deal Newbie
65
62
1
P_A_N_K_A_J wrote:

Hny broda. Glad to know you started using DD again. Welcome back and good morning

laughing
Missing