Hot Deal

Get HDFC CC as LTF with 1000 Amazon voucher

318°
Critic
BlueFlash

Hi Folks,

Dunno if this is a repost or not, but you can get a LTF HDFC CC with 1000 Amazon voucher as joining bonus. Refer below link:
https://apply.hdfcbank.com/vivid/ccuiux_new?mc_...
TnC listed is extremely customer friendly unlike previous ones.

P.S: It’s not a referral link, just copied it, you can also go via official HDFC website → click on that big banner that says Festive Offers → Click on the 2nd tab (Shopping) → Now scroll down a bit and a popup will appear in the bottom right → Click it and you are good to go.

28 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
  • Sort By
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
plus1 plus1 plus1  i am getting pre-approved  hdfc melinia , money back & indigo cc. which one i should opt for ???
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

millennia

View 6 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Millennia(LTF possible) > MB (LTF possible) > Indigo (LTF not possible)

UPDATE:
Millennia(LTF possible) > MB (LTF possible) > Indigo (LTF possible)

See the newer info:
https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/cre...

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

But 6e and 6e xl are ltf cards right ? rolleyes disappointed dizzy_face

View 11 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/651344/medium/Screenshot_2020-11-25-20-44-58-987_com.android.chrome.jpg?1606323066
I got this notification…at one place they have mentioned apply now and get 1000 amazon gv and in the white part it is 1500

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I got moneyback card last month but not sure it’s LTF. Anyway to know it’s LTF status . Calling CC don’t connect

Critic Critic
Link Copied

@akki.akki @DimeDime @mrKool_JJ Please refer the link in the main thread; it’s completely LTF without the smartpay/transactions limitations. For the 1K voucher, you need to make 3 debit transactions (no minimum limit is mentioned, but I would say make at least 500+ each) within 30 days; for LTF, make sure NOT to add any agents/RMs code while applying (to quote: “1. The application is completed end-to-end digitally using the link given here, and the application is completed without any support/assistance from our bank representative either verbally or in-person, and the application is completed successfully in one-go and you receive the application reference number on the last screen. On fulfilling criteria no. 1, your card will be converted to LTF within 90 days of card issuance month. Please note – LTF offer is not applicable on Infinia and other co-brand retail cards.”)
Now coming to the part where all are concerned with the minimum usage every 3-6 months, the way I make sure about this is that I setup all my cards for some autopay feature in some wallet like paytm or apay for some just 100 rupees (or just do a manual wallet load of even 1rs every 3 month as you like); this makes sure that the card is always active without much of a hassle and and the bill gets generated and reported to cibil which also makes your cibil score decent.
P.S: This is completely as per what’s written in the TnC; if for some reason (which hdfc is famous for), makes changes to this later on, don’t blame me rolleyes

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Thanks for the tag but still HDFC has the whole and sole right to deny any such tnc while making any cc LTF.

Appreciated. smile
#ApkaApnaJJ sunglasses

View 3 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply