Get HDFC CC as LTF with 1000 Amazon voucher

146°
Missing
Deal Cadet

Hi Folks,

Dunno if this is a repost or not, but you can get a LTF HDFC CC with 1000 Amazon voucher as joining bonus. Refer below link:
https://apply.hdfcbank.com/vivid/ccuiux_new?mc_...
TnC listed is extremely customer friendly unlike previous ones.

P.S: It’s not a referral link, just copied it, you can also go via official HDFC website → click on that big banner that says Festive Offers → Click on the 2nd tab (Shopping) → Now scroll down a bit and a popup will appear in the bottom right → Click it and you are good to go.

28 Comments  |  
9 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
plus1 plus1 plus1  i am getting pre-approved  hdfc melinia , money back & indigo cc. which one i should opt for ???
Missing
Deal Cadet
akki.akki wrote:
plus1 plus1 plus1  i am getting pre-approved  hdfc melinia , money back & indigo cc. which one i should opt for ???

millennia

Missing
Deal Cadet
akki.akki wrote:

Millenia any day

Missing
Deal Cadet
akki.akki wrote:

Before applying, make sure you have at least 2 eligible billers that you can add to smartpay so that your card gets converted into LTF or you will have to cross 1L limit every year post 1st year.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
DimeDime wrote:

Millennia(LTF possible) > MB (LTF possible) > Indigo (LTF not possible)

But 6e and 6e xl are ltf cards right ? rolleyes disappointed dizzy_face

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

Before applying, make sure you have at least 2 eligible billers that you can add to smartpay so that your card gets converted into LTF or you will have to cross 1L limit every year post 1st year.

but i think it is unconditional ltf offer by hdfc till 31 dec !!!! op pls confirm.

https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/pay/cards/cre...

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

As per HDFC promo TnC, co-branded cards are NOT eligible for LTF offer. So, no.

Thank God I didn’t apply speak_no_evil flushed

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

Really a good catch.

so to make it ltf there is no need to register bill on smart pay ???

Missing
Deal Cadet

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/651344/medium/Screenshot_2020-11-25-20-44-58-987_com.android.chrome.jpg?1606323066
I got this notification…at one place they have mentioned apply now and get 1000 amazon gv and in the white part it is 1500

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

so to make it ltf there is no need to register bill on smart pay ???

As per the new offer, it seems no, it is not required anymore. smile

But someone has to try it out before it can be said with 100% surety.

Missing
Deal Cadet

I got moneyback card last month but not sure it’s LTF. Anyway to know it’s LTF status . Calling CC don’t connect

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

What is this default pricing condition now? rolleyes

If the Card is inactive for consecutive 3 months, the bank reserves the right to levy renewal fees and the Life Time Free status may be revoked & replaced with First Year Free pricing
and
combination of 12x/6x 500+ txn

My guess, tho smile

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

If the Card is inactive for consecutive 3 months, the bank reserves the right to levy renewal fees and the Life Time Free status may be revoked & replaced with First Year Free pricing
and
combination of 12x/6x 500+ txn

My guess, tho smile

Omg weary
HDFC= Nothing is free.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Omg weary
HDFC= Nothing is free.

Bhai, I think this condition:

is due to tough competition that it might be facing from Amex(lower milestones limits) and Amazon ICICI CC,a free card.

Missing
Deal Cadet

@akki.akki @DimeDime @mrKool_JJ Please refer the link in the main thread; it’s completely LTF without the smartpay/transactions limitations. For the 1K voucher, you need to make 3 debit transactions (no minimum limit is mentioned, but I would say make at least 500+ each) within 30 days; for LTF, make sure NOT to add any agents/RMs code while applying (to quote: “1. The application is completed end-to-end digitally using the link given here, and the application is completed without any support/assistance from our bank representative either verbally or in-person, and the application is completed successfully in one-go and you receive the application reference number on the last screen. On fulfilling criteria no. 1, your card will be converted to LTF within 90 days of card issuance month. Please note – LTF offer is not applicable on Infinia and other co-brand retail cards.”)
Now coming to the part where all are concerned with the minimum usage every 3-6 months, the way I make sure about this is that I setup all my cards for some autopay feature in some wallet like paytm or apay for some just 100 rupees (or just do a manual wallet load of even 1rs every 3 month as you like); this makes sure that the card is always active without much of a hassle and and the bill gets generated and reported to cibil which also makes your cibil score decent.
P.S: This is completely as per what’s written in the TnC; if for some reason (which hdfc is famous for), makes changes to this later on, don’t blame me rolleyes

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
BlueFlash wrote:

@akki.akki @DimeDime @mrKool_JJ Please refer the link in the main thread; it’s completely LTF without the smartpay/transactions limitations. For the 1K voucher, you need to make 3 debit transactions (no minimum limit is mentioned, but I would say make at least 500+ each) within 30 days; for LTF, make sure NOT to add any agents/RMs code while applying (to quote: “1. The application is completed end-to-end digitally using the link given here, and the application is completed without any support/assistance from our bank representative either verbally or in-person, and the application is completed successfully in one-go and you receive the application reference number on the last screen. On fulfilling criteria no. 1, your card will be converted to LTF within 90 days of card issuance month. Please note – LTF offer is not applicable on Infinia and other co-brand retail cards.”)
Now coming to the part where all are concerned with the minimum usage every 3-6 months, the way I make sure about this is that I setup all my cards for some autopay feature in some wallet like paytm or apay for some just 100 rupees (or just do a manual wallet load of even 1rs every 3 month as you like); this makes sure that the card is always active without much of a hassle and and the bill gets generated and reported to cibil which also makes your cibil score decent.
P.S: This is completely as per what’s written in the TnC; if for some reason (which hdfc is famous for), makes changes to this later on, don’t blame me rolleyes

Thanks for the tag but still HDFC has the whole and sole right to deny any such tnc while making any cc LTF.

Appreciated. smile
#ApkaApnaJJ sunglasses

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
Apun-hi-bhagwan-hai wrote:

What i read here they are issuing business credit cards not personal cards. So you won’t get any amazon flipkart offer.
The it makes No point for taking the card.

Bhagwan bhai kemcho?
@BlueFlash is this the case bro?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
mrKool_JJ wrote:

Bhagwan bhai kemcho?
@BlueFlash is this the case bro?

Read the first tnc on the above link-
Important Terms & Conditions:

1) I hereby agree and give my consent to HDFC Bank to issue me a Business credit card variant according to Banks internal guidelines basis my occupation type. I also agree that Business Credit card variants can be issued only to Self Employed / Proprietors / Partners Customers.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
Apun-hi-bhagwan-hai wrote:

Read the first tnc on the above link-
Important Terms & Conditions:

1) I hereby agree and give my consent to HDFC Bank to issue me a Business credit card variant according to Banks internal guidelines basis my occupation type. I also agree that Business Credit card variants can be issued only to Self Employed / Proprietors / Partners Customers.

Bhai, the business variant is meant for Self Employed / Proprietors / Partners Customers. For normally employed people, they will get the normal variant card as per.

Missing
Deal Cadet
BlueFlash wrote:

bro, where it is mentioned about 1k voucher? I couldn’t find it anywhere pensive
It seems like 1k voucher is only applicable for business accounts according to customer care.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
shruthiram199768 wrote:

bro, where it is mentioned about 1k voucher? I couldn’t find it anywhere pensive
It seems like 1k voucher is only applicable for business accounts according to customer care.

Terms & Conditions
  1. The gift voucher and Life-time Free offer (if any) are eligible only and only if –
    • the application is completed end-to-end digitally using the link given here, and
    • the application is completed without any support/assistance from our bank representative either verbally or in-person, and
    • the application is completed successfully in one-go and you receive the application reference number on the last screen
  2. To avail the gift voucher, you have to do minimum 3 debit transactions within 30 days of card issuance and the benefit will be received within 90 days of card issuance month.
  3. On fulfilling criteria no. 1, your card will be converted to LTF within 90 days of card issuance month. Please note – LTF offer is not applicable on Infinia and other co-brand retail cards.
  4. Gift Voucher offer is time bound and is subject to change. HDFC Bank reserves the right at any time, without prior notice to add, alter, modify, change or vary all or any of these terms and conditions or to replace wholly or in part, the above offer by another offer, whether similar to above offer or not, or to withdraw it altogether.
  5. Sourcing of Indian Oil HDFC Bank Credit Card is not allowed if customer’s Current Residence City is one of the following locations: Delhi, Gurgaon, Mumbai (including Thane and Navi Mumbai), Chennai, Hyderabad (including Secunderabad), Pune & Bangalore
  6. Issuance of the credit card virtually is subject to completeness of verified customer data and approval on the credit card application.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
shruthiram199768 wrote:

img link: https://s7ap1.scene7.com/is/image/TargetHDFCBan...
For complete TnC link, follow mentioned link in thread.

Missing