Getting Supr Access in one of my accounts @ 589 for 1 year. Is it worth at this price? please guide.

134°
Deal Newbie
iammurphy

Supr Access @ 589 for 1 year . I order amul milk from supr.

6 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Yes it’s worth . If u have axis bank CC, add money to supr wallet using CRED and get unlimited 20% cashback directly to axis CC instantly. I have 6k supr balance now and scheduled milk upto year end.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

At 20% discount or less?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Some time back it was 499 I guess so that may be the lowest price it will be offered for but you never know.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I have registered this app eagerly and was happy to see there Daily day Consumption item and I ordered the item and my very first order was get canceled without my concern. And again next day got delayed item late and next day scheduled item order again canceled. Overall experience was very disappointing. There is no proper customer care,they people are making fool nothing else. I canceled all my subscription and close the account on immediately basic. Now I am waiting for refund.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Which city bro? In mumbai city my experience is seamless. Order gets delayed some day by an hour or so but no order cancellation at all.

View 1 more reply
replyuser
Click here to reply