go air cancelled flight without any info

176°
Critic
silentOBSERVER

Just now received the message from go air that my flight has been cancelled due to issues beyond their control. I’m not able to contact there cc via mobile no and I need to travel on that day. Any other way to contact go air and sort it out guys?

28 Comments  |  
11 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
silentOBSERVER wrote:

Any other way to contact go air and sort it out guys?

do not know of Indian carriers but most European and even some of the North American (Canadian) operators did provide swift assistance to the PAX who reached out via sociail media when they got stranded at airports during harsh weather (winter) last year and even earlier.
Same with during early days of the 2020 pandeymic
https://www.forbes.com/sites/grantmartin/2014/10/24/how-to-complain-to-airlines-on-twitter-and-what-youre-doing-wrong

Although personally, i feel that e-mails are treated as documented long tetm records.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
silentOBSERVER wrote:

When did they cancel your flight

My original booking was of May. I rescheduled it to Jan 2021 but they cancelled it voluntarily 10 days back. I recieved Refund from Cleartrip 3 days ago.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
soccergiants wrote:

My original booking was of May. I rescheduled it to Jan 2021 but they cancelled it voluntarily 10 days back. I recieved Refund from Cleartrip 3 days ago.

Ok

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

One lesson I learnt recently is never to book any flight via goair. They are just a bunch of crooks. They literally took more than a month to reply to my support ticket citing that flight already took off so they can’t do anything now.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

go air is the worst airline. they don’t do anything to help. and u can’t even contact their customer care.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
akki.akki wrote:

go air is the worst airline. they don’t do anything to help. and u can’t even contact their customer care.

That’s the problem brother. Can’t connect to cc

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
silentOBSERVER wrote:

That’s the problem brother. Can’t connect to cc

same happened to me in july this year…. i tried very hard getting refund from them but was not able to connect to them….no reply on email/twitter/fb.

so then i rescheduled the flight with them whose webcheking was started. i.e 72 hours from actual departure.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

My flight to andaman is showing as cancelled in goair PNR status

Flight date -22nd January 2021
They are giving date change option
The ticket price almost 50% more than I paid

What should I do
How to get refund

Should I contact MakeMyTrip or goair for refund

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Update- got a call from goair last night after tweeting to them in the morning. Customer care said that due to changed guidelines from the government side they had to cancel the flight and they are ready to accommodate me in the other direct flight of the day or if I want then they can give me the full refund.

Critic Critic
Link Copied
silentOBSERVER wrote:

Update- got a call from goair last night after tweeting to them in the morning. Customer care said that due to changed guidelines from the government side they had to cancel the flight and they are ready to accommodate me in the other direct flight of the day or if I want then they can give me the full refund.

@Gothillabro

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
silentOBSERVER wrote:

Update- got a call from goair last night after tweeting to them in the morning. Customer care said that due to changed guidelines from the government side they had to cancel the flight and they are ready to accommodate me in the other direct flight of the day or if I want then they can give me the full refund.

Great smile

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Great smile

Always prefer Vistara then indigo then SJ then GO and i guess Jet too is ready to fly in the next few months so hope for the best smile

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Always prefer Vistara then indigo then SJ then GO and i guess Jet too is ready to fly in the next few months so hope for the best smile

I’ll try to learn the combination wink

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How many days we need to wait to get full refund

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Gothillabro wrote:

How many days we need to wait to get full refund

Got the call in 10 hours after tweeting to them.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
silentOBSERVER wrote:

Got the call in 10 hours after tweeting to them.

Thanks bro . got full refund after contacting them

I have one issue
I had booked return ticket on 26th january (airindia)

Return ticket is useless for me now
As I am unable to visit portblair

To cancel it showing cancellation charges 3150

Is there any way to get refund for return ticket from MakeMyTrip without charges

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
Gothillabro wrote:

Thanks bro . got full refund after contacting them

I have one issue
I had booked return ticket on 26th january (airindia)

Return ticket is useless for me now
As I am unable to visit portblair

To cancel it showing cancellation charges 3150

Is there any way to get refund for return ticket from MakeMyTrip without charges

No idea about the same bro…try rescheduling if possible.. @MrKool_JJ @androgame @Ash ..help if possible

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
silentOBSERVER wrote:

No idea about the same bro…try rescheduling if possible.. @MrKool_JJ @androgame @Ash ..help if possible

I don’t think so that’s possible since each and every portal has their own set of tnc and this is how they earn do chances are very bleak.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
MrKool_JJ wrote:

I don’t think so that’s possible since each and every portal has their own set of tnc and this is how they earn do chances are very bleak.

Or else the user has to to take their services by paying extra premium to avoid paying such extra charges in case if we change our mind.

Missing