GOAIR not refunding my money for cancelled flight of APRIL 2020

132°
Deal Cadet
3
616
53

Hi friends,

I booked a flight on 8th and 11th April 2020 from Delhi-Pune-Delhi. They cancelled my flight because of nationwide lockdown. I send so many email, tweet for refund. But everytime they reply me to RE-SCHEDULE for next 1 year. But now I have no plan to travel to pune in future. How to get refund ? My total money is ₹9500.

Recently Govt said to refund money for mid april booking. But still they are not listening. What to do guys to get full refund ?


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/635850/medium/Screenshot_2020-09-09-12-42-18-551_com.twitter.android.jpg?1599635852

-

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/635851/medium/Screenshot_2020-09-09-12-41-51-923_com.twitter.android.jpg?1599635873



25 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
340
3228
28

GoAir never refinds. One of my friends booked a ticket for 31Jan(before lockdown), they cancelled rhe ticket on 30Jan..

And rest is history!

179
910
7

go air is shit airline…they daily take bookings and daily cancel the flight.. even my flight were cancelled 2 times back to back 3rd time i rescheduled it before 4 hours of departure.

95
194
1

yes my 10K is lost because of Goair, the worst airline I have ever seen.

273
1089
5

GoAir is in the business of money rotation rather than in the business of actually flying.
Have seen that they price thier tickets at very low cost and garner the bookings.
Then, 2 weeks before flying, they will cancel the flight and return the money ( if you are lucky) and earn interest for that period of time

3
616
53

Guys, is there any solution to get refund, even DGCA tells Supreme Court. confused

3
616
53

bhai, koi paisa dila do….. party dunga sabko pensive

203
2352
135

I lost my flight money in goair this year
Never going to book theirs in future

3
616
53
Majestic wrote:

I lost my flight money in goair this year
Never going to book theirs in future

how? rolleyes

21
1171
20

Neither AirIndia is refunding. On top of that worst customer care.

3
616
53
makeourdeal wrote:

Neither AirIndia is refunding. On top of that worst customer care.

Can we file a complaint to consumer court

51
1200
9

They have refunded mine for 2 tickets including reschedule charges

3
616
53
suman1520 wrote:

They have refunded mine for 2 tickets including reschedule charges

You got refund in bank account or credit shell for future travel for 1 year ?

51
1200
9
Expand
kool wrote:

You got refund in bank account or credit shell for future travel for 1 year ?

All in my credit card statement…no credit note for future travel

58
257
2

Is there any way you can book for another person.?
I want to book for 12k.

1,935
5748
77
aman1234864 wrote:

Goair worst airline

Yeah, it seems. Till now Indigo got that position. angry

3
616
53
puneet.18agarwal wrote:

Is there any way you can book for another person.?
I want to book for 12k.

name can not change

15
2713
110

I booked flight air aisia through yatra and Flipkart no refund no reschedule option

3
616
53
drupal wrote:

I booked flight air aisia through yatra and Flipkart no refund no reschedule option

there must be reschedule option rolleyes

62
1222
4
Expand
kool wrote:

Can we file a complaint to consumer court

Yes. File online first.

3
616
53

UPDATE: I got a call from GoAir, finally they processed refund, and said in 7 days I will get thru Goibibo. sunglasses

102
661
4
kool wrote:

UPDATE: I got a call from GoAir, finally they processed refund, and said in 7 days I will get thru Goibibo. sunglasses

As a coupon/voucher? smile

Missing