Good news - India Govt now launch its own mobile app store called the ‘Mobile Seva App store’

222°
  • 1508
  • 13
  • Last Comment
  • Reasons

    Vote down Reasons

    • Self Promotion : 1
    • Product not good/not worth the price : 1
Pro Blogger
abhishek012

India Govt now launch its own mobile app store called the ‘Mobile Seva App store’
The Indian government’s own mobile app store, called the ‘Mobile Seva App store’, hosts more than 965 applications from several different domains and categories.
Official website – https://apps.mgov....n/
India has become the top country in the world in the use of mobile applications and the government is encouraging and promoting Indian innovators to create apps, IT Minister Ravi Shankar Prasad informed the Rajya Sabha on Thursday. Replying to supplementaries during the Question Hour, he said the Digital India programme coupled with encouragement being given by the government to promote Indian innovators to create apps has of late become a big movement.
“You will be happy to know that India has become the top country in the use of mobile applications. But we have to expand further and I’’m quite sure in the coming years, Indian mobile app platforms on hosting of mobile apps will surely give a tough competition to the international platforms,” he said.
The minister said that the government has started allowing Mobile Seva AppStore to also host apps free of cost. “In our mobile government app, all have come on board and its total download is 8.65 crore. Therefore, it is an improvement in the right direction… We are encouraging Make in India apps for Indians. We started a very good Aatmanirbhar Bharat mobile app innovation challenge in which 6,940 app developers came and we selected 25 in nine categories and also rewarded them,” he said.

Deal Wiki

12 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

They call it “Seva” but all their actions usually are on the lines of Dictatorship

Pro Analyst Pro Analyst
Link Copied

Prandanmantri Seva App yojna

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
cocay wrote:

They call it “Seva” but all their actions usually are on the lines of Dictatorship

I cant agree more.

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

Very good news 🥳

// We are encouraging Make in India apps for Indians. We started a very good Aatmanirbhar Bharat mobile app innovation challenge in which 6,940 app developers came and we selected 25 in nine categories and also rewarded them //

These Innovative competitions are of super high standards.. best in the world i would say
The App which won the AatmaNirbhar App Challenge is a Twitter clone.. How Amazing it sounds? Now we can easily trick people to believe #KooKoo is Twitter smile
& now we can have an AppStore full of clones too..!!
http://www.businessworld.in/article/Koo-App-Win...

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Jan Dhan Yojnah
COVID Yojnah
Gareeb Yojnah
Mobile Seva Yojnah
Cylinder Subsidy Yojnah

and what not

Aatmanirbhar India (Independent India)

Just press money button in the app and you get money credited into your account and you become Aatmanirbhar.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Govt has no time to supply essential service to poor and claim govt donot do business.
Lekin backchodi k liye poora time h.
Google ko to threat ni de rahe , khud ki app store se? smile

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/672396/medium/Ewxt39wWgAYE74L.jpeg?1616094573

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Is our favourite app desidime uploaded to Seva store? laughing

Entertainer Entertainer
Link Copied
Nighthawk69 wrote:

Is our favourite app desidime uploaded to Seva store? laughing

Kyun daraa rahe ho 🙁

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

This is a joke right? india missed out on the internet revolution and now on the verge of banning the next revolution which is digital finance and crypto.. crypto is more than just bitcoins and such.. It is a new way to do finance and business transactions and include protecting oneself from the likes of the indian government. Doing business P2P ie you hire a local taxi and everything is done only between you and the taxi driver just like before but here it is digital including payments and even ways to find the taxi in the first place.. any problems are also dealt the same way.. without a 3rd party getting involved.. Governments everywhere are afraid of such things because it cuts them out of the loop where they can get a cut by force if necessary. In 20 years I can see a village life but on a global scale where you can buy and sell your services worldwide but on a local level it would be life in your village but only digital..

China recently stopped their payment systems because alipay had deposits of $600 BILLION.. which provided higher intrest rates than banks.. taking away funds that could be used for better things like foreign education for connected parties children.. Where ali provided loans to anyone who was not at risk.. which is definitely not allowed.. You can only lend to pre approved projects and not the needy..

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Nighthawk69 wrote:

Is our favourite app desidime uploaded to Seva store? laughing

Not yet.
To be eligible, It needs a makeover with rupee symbol on app icon and a name change to DESICHILLAR or CHILLARDESI

Pro Blogger Pro Blogger
Link Copied
alienteck wrote:

This is a joke right? india missed out on the internet revolution and now on the verge of banning the next revolution which is digital finance and crypto.. crypto is more than just bitcoins and such.. It is a new way to do finance and business transactions and include protecting oneself from the likes of the indian government. Doing business P2P ie you hire a local taxi and everything is done only between you and the taxi driver just like before but here it is digital including payments and even ways to find the taxi in the first place.. any problems are also dealt the same way.. without a 3rd party getting involved.. Governments everywhere are afraid of such things because it cuts them out of the loop where they can get a cut by force if necessary. In 20 years I can see a village life but on a global scale where you can buy and sell your services worldwide but on a local level it would be life in your village but only digital..

China recently stopped their payment systems because alipay had deposits of $600 BILLION.. which provided higher intrest rates than banks.. taking away funds that could be used for better things like foreign education for connected parties children.. Where ali provided loans to anyone who was not at risk.. which is definitely not allowed.. You can only lend to pre approved projects and not the needy..

I think you are from parallel universe. Most of your statements are wrong or assumptions. stuck_out_tongue

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply