Which one is good to buy?
Poll has expired, here are the final results
Hot Deal

Good Phone under 15K

338°
Deal Cadet
HackerX

Hi

I want to buy a new phone.  What are are good option near 15K. infinix zero 5g or redmi note 11 pro or realme 7 pro or something else ? What could be price ? I don’t have any card except sbi dc so I don’t think I will have any special discount. Please suggest me. I need phone asap. Please help. 

37 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

+1 lot of confusion with new launches

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Redmi Note 11 6+128 for 14999

90 Hz Amoled, Snapdragon SoC, 5000 mah battery, 33W charging, Dual Stereo Speakers. Best all-rounder device currently. Runs on MIUI 13 out of the box.


If you want stock android, Motorola G31 is the phone to beat. 6+128 selling for 14999


If you want 5G, go for Motorola G51. It comes with IPS display which is a big let-down. Also 4+64 at 14999


And if you’re specifically looking for good camera and display and good software experience, Samsung M32 4G is still an MVP at 14999 for 4+64. Though it regularly comes under 12k with bank offers included in sales. Bonus feature, it comes with 6000 mah battery though charging is slow.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Thanks.

Redmi Note 11 is good option.

I wanted to go with Samsung unfortunately without any offer it worthless.

I want to buy something which is good price always without any offer. I only have sbi dc and I want to buy asap. Hope Redmi Note 11 stock with not clear before I try.

And yes good screen and camera my priority.

I Don’t game on mobile.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
HackerX wrote:

Thanks.

Redmi Note 11 is good option.

I wanted to go with Samsung unfortunately without any offer it worthless.

I want to buy something which is good price always without any offer. I only have sbi dc and I want to buy asap. Hope Redmi Note 11 stock with not clear before I try.

And yes good screen and camera my priority.

I Don’t game on mobile.

It’s a good choice and a no compromise device. Bank of Baroda will fetch you an additional 1k saving. Snapdragon 680 should serve you well enough. It’s better than Helio G85  on Samsung M32. I got M32 4+64 for 10.5k back during OneCard double discount bug on Amazon. Nothing comes close in terms of sheer value to that device.


Having personally used M32 4G I would say it has been one of those underrated and value devices in sub-15k segment.


Redmi Note 11 is a new device and should serve you well for a minimum of 3 years if you plan to go with 6+128 variant.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
HackerX wrote:

Thanks.

Redmi Note 11 is good option.

I wanted to go with Samsung unfortunately without any offer it worthless.

I want to buy something which is good price always without any offer. I only have sbi dc and I want to buy asap. Hope Redmi Note 11 stock with not clear before I try.

And yes good screen and camera my priority.

I Don’t game on mobile.

Realme 8 6+128 available for Rs 15599 on Poorvika. 5% cashback on SBI CC brings down price to Rs 14820


https://www.poorvika.com/realme-8-cyber-black-1...


It is also currently selling for 16990 on TataCliq.


With Slice card, it comes down to 15300 and for that price you get Helio G95, Super Amoled display, 5000 mah battery, 30W charging, 64 Mp camera


https://www.realme.com/in/realme-8...cs

If processor and performance is more important, then consider Helio G95 over Snapdragon 680.

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
kshmr wrote:

Realme 8 6+128 available for Rs 15599 on Poorvika. 5% cashback on SBI CC brings down price to Rs 14820


https://www.poorvika.com/realme-8-cyber-black-1...


It is also currently selling for 16990 on TataCliq.


With Slice card, it comes down to 15300 and for that price you get Helio G95, Super Amoled display, 5000 mah battery, 30W charging, 64 Mp camera


https://www.realme.com/in/realme-8...cs

If processor and performance is more important, then consider Helio G95 over Snapdragon 680.

But flash sale is the hardest option to buy !!

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

me and my friend have same sbi dc so offer is useless for me. I will have to but phone on regular price. I only worried how many pieces will be on sale tomorrow. Hope Redmi Note 11 will not sold out in one minute. 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
HackerX wrote:

me and my friend have same sbi dc so offer is useless for me. I will have to but phone on regular price. I only worried how many pieces will be on sale tomorrow. Hope Redmi Note 11 will not sold out in one minute. 

If not Note 11, you can consider G31/Realme 8 anyday!


For G31, many dimers would be willing to help with Axis Fk CC and you can end up saving 5%


Personally I am not a fan of MIUI. Would pick G31 with G85 anyday over this. G31 also has 5000 mah battery and better cameras overall. A worthy option to consider if not able to get hold of Note 11. Only thing you miss out on is stereo speakers, 90 Hz refresh rate and lack of 33W charging. Also, since Note 11 has Snapdragon SoC, it will support GCam that takes camera experience to an all-together different level.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can any one tell me how exchange offer work ? 

Do I have to reset my mobile before hand over ?

Do I have to give original box and other stuff with handset too ?

Please tell me.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

G31 has ips display ?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
HackerX wrote:

G31 has ips display ?

bro G31 has 60 Hz Amoled display 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
HackerX wrote:

Can any one tell me how exchange offer work ? 

Do I have to reset my mobile before hand over ?

Do I have to give original box and other stuff with handset too ?

Please tell me.

Just need the phone. Yes you should reset. You don’t want your personal information in some other person’s hand. right?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

will they check phone with sim card inserted in it ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

only Amazon allow exchange in my area. Flipkart don’t allow at my pin code.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
HackerX wrote:

will they check phone with sim card inserted in it ?

No bro they don’t. They just check imei and little bit condition of device. Nothing else. Exchange with Amazon is hassle free.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Will it be real sale ?

OSS before flashing my eyes ?

I want 4GB 64GB variant @ 12499 and will buy with exchange offer.

I can’t anything from FK.

They are not allowing any exchange offer.

I was checking reviews of infinix note 11s.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Just because I can’t have any bank offer I want to buy a phone which price remain most time same(low) with any offer.

And now fk don’t allow exchange my option become very limited to amazon.

I am targeting a mobile with max price 15K so that after exchange offer I will get that at 12K.

But I am OK with 12K phone like redmi Note 11 too.

I am confuted. Can anyone confirm please.

Mi site showing 13499 and amazon showing 12499.

Which price is correct ?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
HackerX wrote:

Just because I can’t have any bank offer I want to buy a phone which price remain most time same(low) with any offer.

And now fk don’t allow exchange my option become very limited to amazon.

I am targeting a mobile with max price 15K so that after exchange offer I will get that at 12K.

But I am OK with 12K phone like redmi Note 11 too.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/741960/original/A42B8063-8DD9-408F-8927-1C4F40D63B65.jpeg?1644502743

Deal's Advocate Deal's Advocate
Link Copied
HackerX wrote:

Will it be real sale ?

OSS before flashing my eyes ?

I want 4GB 64GB variant @ 12499 and will buy with exchange offer.

I can’t anything from FK.

They are not allowing any exchange offer.

I was checking reviews of infinix note 11s.

Most probably the 4/64 variant will not be available on tomorrow sale..
They generally don’t include the base variant in first few sales..
Do watch out..
And as for exchange u will not get that much time to place order with exchanging old mobile mobile..
The sale will last only for first few minutes

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
kshmr wrote:

bro G31 has 60 Hz Amoled display 

Stock Android + Amoled = Best Experience

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

Most probably the 4/64 variant will not be available on tomorrow sale..
They generally don’t include the base variant in first few sales..
Do watch out..
And as for exchange u will not get that much time to place order with exchanging old mobile mobile..
The sale will last only for first few minutes

If that’s the case then I will have to buy different mobile. Flipkart not allowing exchange at my place that’s why I can’t go for Moto G31. I also don’t have any bank card except SBI DC. Buying most phone without any offer seems like no brainer. They increase price and give bank offer in each month. May be I will have to buy the phone without offer and exchange ultimately. Such a shame. 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
HackerX wrote:

If that’s the case then I will have to buy different mobile. Flipkart not allowing exchange at my place that’s why I can’t go for Moto G31. I also don’t have any bank card except SBI DC. Buying most phone without any offer seems like no brainer. They increase price and give bank offer in each month. May be I will have to buy the phone without offer and exchange ultimately. Such a shame. 

Try offline , first get the shopkeepers quote and than if needed quote the online prices and tell you are gettinv better orice there and can strike a deal.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Common-man wrote:

Try offline , first get the shopkeepers quote and than if needed quote the online prices and tell you are gettinv better orice there and can strike a deal.

mostly Samsung, vivo, oppo etc available offline. Other brands not available. If available then they are overpriced than online shop. Last time I checked. 

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Bad luck.

At 13.5K no card offer and without exchange Redmi Note 11 is not for me. 😥

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
HackerX wrote:

Bad luck.

At 13.5K no card offer and without exchange Redmi Note 11 is not for me. 😥

Check pm

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
HackerX wrote:

Bad luck.

At 13.5K no card offer and without exchange Redmi Note 11 is not for me. 😥

Exchange available on Mi store

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply