Google Pay fraud

Google Pay fraud

191°
Missing
Deal Cadet
59
908
13

Today I received a call from a person claiming to be from Google Pay customer care. He knew my exact name also.
He asked me for verification saying “you have used Google pay for 10 months” and told me to forward an sms, which starts from UBREG to another number
But apan ne bola ok I will send. Now, I am continously SMS bombing him. 😁
So fellow dimers, please don’t forward such sms to anyone. He will have full control of your upi afterwards.
And am I right in doing Sms bombing?

Edit: The number from which I received call was this 06289331014
And number to which sms was to be sent was this 9212304242

27 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
124
397
4

I don’t understand that how people get trapped into these frauds. It’s so easy to recognise whether it’s a fraud or not. But still people get fooled.

Missing
Deal Cadet
124
397
4
iamybs wrote:

I don’t understand that how people get trapped into these frauds. It’s so easy to recognise whether it’s a fraud or not. But still people get fooled.

There’s no way banks can prevent these things, it’s upon us, the users.

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1166
18
Number Idhar Bhi Daalo ….Thoda Thoda Prasad Hum Log Bhi Denge toungueout
Missing
Deal Cadet
59
908
13
TechnoFrendz wrote:
Number Idhar Bhi Daalo ….Thoda Thoda Prasad Hum Log Bhi Denge toungueout

The number from which I received call was this 06289331014
And to which sms was to be sent was this 9212304242

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
2458
90
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

He deserves a punishment na

Haha..
If you start punishing everyone in this world u won’t have time for anything…

Missing
Deal Cadet
59
908
13
ramadesidime wrote:

@rohan8397
D you also do SMS bombing with telecallers from loan/insurance/real estate ?

Is it effective?

We can’t do anything else. Why not bomb them with sms.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
55
2

you installed an app just to sms-bomb a scammer??!! hushed

truly Dexter! grinning

Missing
Deal Cadet
59
908
13
namanmakkar wrote:

What is sms bombing??🤔

All sorts of otp, promo message are sent continuously to the entered mobile number, at an interval of 2-3 seconds. Search bombitup on google

Missing
Shopping Friend
0
4288
62
namanmakkar wrote:

What is sms bombing??🤔

A sms bomber is a software/script that used to duplicates the same message and send all the messages to a particular recipient. Like 50-100messages/minute.

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
285
10
Expand
malikcool wrote:

A sms bomber is a software/script that used to duplicates the same message and send all the messages to a particular recipient. Like 50-100messages/minute.

Thnx🤗

Missing
Deal Cadet
72
285
10
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

All sorts of otp, promo message are sent continuously to the entered mobile number, at an interval of 2-3 seconds. Search bombitup on google

Thnx🤗

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
874
5

Bhai ek do aur number deta hun upi fraud wale ka…bomb them too

Missing
Deal Subedar
262
1166
18
Expand
rohan8397 wrote:

Cc: @mrKool_JJ @TechnoFrendz

The Number Stated By The Customer Is 6291648484 And This Is Not The Flipkart Support Number. And Call Received By Customer Is Also Not A Flipkart Support Number (9330097318) And The Customer Simply Provided OTP Via Sms. So Its We Who Is Not Educated About All These. sad

Mistakes The Customer -
1. He Should Have Contacted Customer Support Directly Via FK App OR Website
2. OTP Shouldn’t Be Shared To Anyone But He Did It.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

i got frauded with the same guy. my 2 lakhs is gone. no one is helping me . neither bank neither police.

Missing
Shopping Friend
31
2550
28
jyotsna.gudiyasingh810 wrote:

i got frauded with the same guy. my 2 lakhs is gone. no one is helping me . neither bank neither police.

Can you explain a bit more.
How it was done.

Missing
Deal Cadet
59
908
13
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

Does this method needs sms plan or does it work entirely on data?

Works on data only. The app does the work. You just need to enter the number.

Missing