Hot Deal GooglePay Officially ANNOUNCED :Scan This to get Rare stamps

1138°
Budding Star
727
34465
108

http://googlep...om

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600415/original/Screenshot_20191230_144037.jpg?1577697078

Expired about 1 year
208 Comments  |  
106 Dimers
  • Sort By
0
37578
587

They have told , scan this and get a stamp, not surely a rare one smile

727
34465
108
androgame wrote:

They have told , scan this and get a stamp, not surely a rare one smile

Oh by the way you scan this? sweat_smile

0
37578
587
FIRESTORM wrote:

.

This is from some other affiliate site (FKM) , kindly edit the name

0
37578
587
Expand
Kumar07877 wrote:

Oh by the way you scan this? sweat_smile

no bro, completed scanner task in morning

275
1451
28
Expand
androgame wrote:

This is from some other affiliate site , kindly edit the name

Haha stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

0
2374
14

Already Completed from 3, doing rest from yesterday smile

7
1078
16

i need selfie i want it if u hv please provide..anything in exchange..

4
16732
254

Scan ich nhi ho raha

727
34465
108
Temet_Nosce wrote:

i need selfie i want it if u hv please provide..anything in exchange..

Idhr mil Nhi rahi

0
1861
15

Fake info. Only balloons

216
937
9

I’ve earned a packet of balloons and I’m planning to use it for decoration on the birthday of someone. stuck_out_tongue

227
5951
34

Every tweet by google pay will seems to give rare stamps. joy

62
383
3
pradeep.gr wrote:

I’ve earned a packet of balloons and I’m planning to use it for decoration on the birthday of someone. stuck_out_tongue

take some from me if u need more grin

52
280
6
Expand
ritesh.gupta5555139 wrote:

take some from me if u need more grin

I have already got so much of balloon, DJ and Sunglasses that I am thinking of starting a unicorn business and make profit.

#DreamHighDreamBig

248
654
8

Selfie dedo yaar 🤦

62
383
3
Expand
DarkerThanYourDreams wrote:

I have already got so much of balloon, DJ and Sunglasses that I am thinking of starting a unicorn business and make profit.

#DreamHighDreamBig

sunglasses i have from coolwinks also more than google pay virtual glasses grinning

84
119
4

Need selfie
Send your offer

51
1200
9

Got full cake in one account without spending anything in bill or any recharge ..in rest of my two accounts only disco is needed…that too without any recharge or bill payment…won’t do any bill and recharge payment…m happy with HNY cards disclosing on 3rd jan

116
70
3
pradeep.gr wrote:

I’ve earned a packet of balloons and I’m planning to use it for decoration on the birthday of someone. stuck_out_tongue

Use it as condom smile

727
34465
108
suman1520 wrote:

Got full cake in one account without spending anything in bill or any recharge ..in rest of my two accounts only disco is needed…that too without any recharge or bill payment…won’t do any bill and recharge payment…m happy with HNY cards disclosing on 3rd jan

Congo

Missing