Got Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Without Income Documents!!

279°
Deal Cadet
50
110
0
Got Amazon Pay ICICI Credit Card Without Income Documents!!

After a lot of back and forth here is my Amazon pay credit card:) I’m really happy today..😀
2 months back I got my first unsecured icici credit card and after two bills the option to enter existing credit card details has been unlocked.

https://ibb.co/C...z8

42 Comments  |  
18 Dimers
  • Sort By
184
1301
7

congrats….what limit they offered you ?

665
4667
53

Good but have to say the title is misleading, you should say “got the option to instantly generate amazonpay card based on ICICI unsecured card just after 2 months” & actually this was the norm a few years back before people started heavily misusing this card.

315
3062
110

Is dukh bhari duniya mein kisi ko Khush dekh kar khusi hui

665
4667
53
akki.akki wrote:

congrats….what limit they offered you ?

In such cases of “instant generation” based on existing icici card, the limit of that existing card is shared between the 2 cards now.

184
1301
7
demerius2020 wrote:

Someone explain its benefit ?

apart from 5% cb on az threre are no benefits as such. but having this card gives u feel good factor. as this was the most demanded card in recent years.

184
1301
7
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

In such cases of “instant generation” based on existing icici card, the limit of that existing card is shared between the 2 cards now.

yes, limit is shared same happened with me also in 2019 when i applied on az app.
reason i asked that recently icici doubled my apay cc limit, so now both my icici cc have different limits.

50
556
4
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

apart from 5% cb on az threre are no benefits as such. but having this card gives u feel good factor. as this was the most demanded card in recent years.

Simplyclick give 7.75% on amazon
Amex mrcc+smartearn give 17.5% on amazon

Only way this card be of any worth if icici gets some shopping offer and also include amazon icici pay card in it

0
2901
25

Itni Khushi ek credit card k liye smile

Congrats 🎉

50
110
0
akki.akki wrote:

congrats….what limit they offered you ?

Limit was shared with my existing icici credit card which is 1 lac.

665
4667
53
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

yes, limit is shared same happened with me also in 2019 when i applied on az app.
reason i asked that recently icici doubled my apay cc limit, so now both my icici cc have different limits.

ICICI follow different limit enhancement for amazonpay card with no relation to existing icici card once amazonpay card is generated with shared limit.

184
1301
7
Expand
demerius2020 wrote:

Simplyclick give 7.75% on amazon
Amex mrcc+smartearn give 17.5%

simply click only gives 2.5. other 5 is from yono which u cant rely on.
dont know about amex mrcc but i am sure it must have hight annual fee. and on the other hand icici apay cc ts LTF

50
110
0
Shahskm wrote:

Itni Khushi ek credit card k liye smile

Congrats 🎉

Thank you bhai relaxed

100
8444
86

Change your name to Sayana… wink toungueout

665
4667
53
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

simply click only gives 2.5. other 5 is from yono which u cant rely on.
dont know about amex mrcc but i am sure it must have hight annual fee. and on the other hand icici apay cc ts LTF

His calculation & spending pattern is different & he got amex mrcc card ltf. Btw if you get amex mrcc by referral then its annual fee is 1500+gst & if you are able to spend 1.5 lakh then complete fee waived off else officially 50% fee waived off for spending at least 90k though many claim that unofficially they waive off fully on request over phone call.

50
556
4
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

simply click only gives 2.5. other 5 is from yono which u cant rely on.
dont know about amex mrcc but i am sure it must have hight annual fee. and on the other hand icici apay cc ts LTF

Yes you can rely on yono i got it ,amex is freefor 1.5L+/yr

50
110
0
vijkap201 wrote:

Change your name to Sayana… wink toungueout

Khusi nhi dekhi jati? neutral_face

479
29112
327
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

yes, limit is shared same happened with me also in 2019 when i applied on az app.
reason i asked that recently icici doubled my apay cc limit, so now both my icici cc have different limits.

Shared limit only for few months… From the card generation (Apay* via c2c)

Edit: Only this period ends, the Max available credit limit for Apay CC will be its standalone limit instead of “Zero”

0
594
52
Expand
demerius2020 wrote:

Simplyclick give 7.75% on amazon
Amex mrcc+smartearn give 17.5% on amazon

Only way this card be of any worth if icici gets some shopping offer and also include amazon icici pay card in it

Hi.. I have both cards, MRCC and Smartearn. I failed to understand 17.5% on Amazon. Could you please explain?

74
183
4
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

yes, limit is shared same happened with me also in 2019 when i applied on az app.
reason i asked that recently icici doubled my apay cc limit, so now both my icici cc have different limits.

How much card usage you have done generally. My regular coral card is stuck at 50k limit since more than 2 years

51
192
2
Expand
demerius2020 wrote:

Yes you can rely on yono i got it ,amex is freefor 1.5L+/yr

most of the time yono not able to track order

184
1301
7
Expand
kkrulesdnation wrote:

How much card usage you have done generally. My regular coral card is stuck at 50k limit since more than 2 years

total spend is around 3 lakh in 2 years. but its very less due now days.

50
266
3
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

ICICI follow different limit enhancement for amazonpay card with no relation to existing icici card once amazonpay card is generated with shared limit.

Looks like logic is they give seperate limit to 3rd party cards.
My icici az and icici mmt limit is shared
And other 2 non 3rd party cards limit is shard among them

184
1301
7
Expand
GuruGhantaal wrote:

Looks like logic is they give seperate limit to 3rd party cards.
My icici az and icici mmt limit is shared
And other 2 non 3rd party cards limit is shard among them

how many icici cc do u have ?

74
183
4
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

total spend is around 3 lakh in 2 years. but its very less due now days.

Good yaar. My normal spending was v less so I took up few mobile orders to boost usage. Did 80k last month and 135k this month. Hope they notice.

184
1301
7
Expand
kkrulesdnation wrote:

Good yaar. My normal spending was v less so I took up few mobile orders to boost usage. Did 80k last month and 135k this month. Hope they notice.

135k with 50k limit…. so u r utilising & paying multiple times in a month, right?
its quite risky as some times bank blocks the cc for commercial use be care full.

74
183
4
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

135k with 50k limit…. so u r utilising & paying multiple times in a month, right?
its quite risky as some times bank blocks the cc for commercial use be care full.

Yes bro. Paying as payment comes from reseller and utilising. Actually I am doing on purpose so that they notice and increase limit. Had done in 2019 also for couple of months. Now trying again lets see how it goes

665
4667
53
Expand
kkrulesdnation wrote:

Good yaar. My normal spending was v less so I took up few mobile orders to boost usage. Did 80k last month and 135k this month. Hope they notice.

They will definitely notice though chances are not in a good way nowadays. Also be prepared for notice from income tax department in case you are not filing itr. smile

Missing