Got Corona

197°
Deal Cadet
51
380
1

It’s fifth day when when I got first symptom as fiver.
For last five days I am in self quarantine, complete rest.
Meantime I got other symptoms too.
For last two days I don’t have any fever, hence not taking paracetamol.

Now I only feel I have cough in lungs. And it’s quite comfortable. Not much noticeable weakness form today.

I want to know , Can I get myself freed now.
Am I any threat to someone coming near to me. I have one year child and senior citizen parents.

Rapid test was negative, And I know I was not usual flu.

20 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
  • Sort By
158
4948
15

Request from everyone, don’t expose with this deadly virus. Stay home stay safe

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/678893/medium/IMG_20210417_232125.jpg?1618719326

1,313
13854
41

Good job on isolating yourself. Can’t say with much authority but since it’s highly contagious through air I’d suggest to continue isolating for a couple of days more. Wishing complete recovery.

111
890
4

Keep your self isolated, also your cough thing, don’t ignore it…. If it’s there for 1-2 days, get your CT scan done….

105
737
44

Get RT PCR test done or wait for atleast 10-14 days from first day of symptom
Don’t trust antigen test

211
9756
30

Yes buddy, once take RT-PCR test and be in isolation for few more days even though test is negative. Once you are alright and don’t have any more symptoms, you can come out of isolation. Wish you a complete recovery and hope everything will be alright.

56
868
12

Take care..

You seems to have done good job @ isolation..

51
380
1

Thanks all for suggestion.

I have to move out for CT scan and RTPCR.

I believe talking complete rest is key to fight corona.

41
288
7

Person who catches Covid remains highly contagious till atleast 2 weeks after recovery so be thoughtful of family and others.

51
380
1
manav.choudhry598 wrote:

Person who catches Covid remains highly contagious till atleast 2 weeks after recovery so be thoughtful of family and others.

Didn’t knew it, thanks.
For knowing this only created this post.

2 weeks from first day for symptom or 2 weeks from recovery

203
2334
60

Mostly, the person remains infectious in the initial 10 days of getting infected. So probably around 1 week after onset of symptoms. After that, the viral load decreases substantially, and the person becomes non infectious. In case of a severe disease, it can be longer though.
So I suggest to give it 3,4 days more at least.

203
2334
60
Expand
int86 wrote:

Didn’t knew it, thanks.
For knowing this only created this post.

2 weeks from first day for symptom or 2 weeks from recovery

That information is wrong. It is mostly initial 10 days after getting infected. Only in severe cases, it stretches more.
So while you will become non infective, the reduced viral load will still give RTPCR positive. So not much use of doing RTPCR just after recovery. Recovery of clinical symptoms should suffice.

50
219
5

Wishing speedy recovery. Take care of yourself, don’t exert body.
And as usual fluids, warm water or whatever doctor suggests follow wisely

92
119
2

I am also on isolation. Somehow my sixth sense told me to get tested.. After giving the test slowly lost the tasting sense. But i was waiting for result for more clarity and it was positive. Now under home quarantine from past 3 days. Consulted doc via phone and he suggested few medicines. After that few people called me from BBMP and later no response. Please buy a oximeter and keep it with you and monitor the oxygen levels.

51
380
1
rajesha08 wrote:

I am also on isolation. Somehow my sixth sense told me to get tested.. After giving the test slowly lost the tasting sense. But i was waiting for result for more clarity and it was positive. Now under home quarantine from past 3 days. Consulted doc via phone and he suggested few medicines. After that few people called me from BBMP and later no response. Please buy a oximeter and keep it with you and monitor the oxygen levels.

I am almost well now. Just in quarantine, so not to infect further

0
1430
4

In description tested negative… title says positive..
What actually happened.? 🤔

51
380
1
161508-v2.0 wrote:

In description tested negative… title says positive..
What actually happened.? 🤔

Rapid test was Negative, RTPCR result is awaited.

But I had corona symptoms. . I recovered

370
2049
7

Hope you are doing well. When did you notice loss of smell/taste? After fever or before? My friend is having fever since yesterday night but no headache/body ache even no loss of taste or smell.

Missing