Hot Deal

Upgrade to DCB - Diners alumni exclusive offer

2824°
Like Magnet
shriAyodhya

Hi Dimers,

I just got upgraded from Diners privilege to DCB black.

Please tell what happens to reward points that i have accumulated in diners privilege card ? Will i be able to retain them once DCB is delivered or will it lapse ?

In that case, what is the best way to redeem those points ? https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/732253/medium/IMG-20220105-WA0000.jpg?1641369270

Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
205 Comments  |  
69 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Reward points will be transferred to dcb on prorata basis…

Is it ltf or paid upgrade..?

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

I have 20k points, how do we decide/know how much will it become in DCB?

It is LTF

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
shriAyodhya wrote:

I have 20k points, how do we decide/know how much will it become in DCB?

It is LTF

10k

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

How you got it upgraded? system driven?

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
dealkart wrote:

How you got it upgraded? system driven?

Mine is upgraded under Diners alumni exclusive offer

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

Guys diners alumni exclusive offer ia active at the moment
One can upgrade to DCB

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
shriAyodhya wrote:

Guys diners alumni exclusive offer ia active at the moment
One can upgrade to DCB

how to avail this offer? Is there any link? Or should we contact branch/RM?

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

What are the institutes, only iim iit ?

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
decideaim wrote:

What are the institutes, only iim iit ?

Not only iim, iit , there are so many other top colleges like XLRI, jamna bajaj, lIFT, MDI etc.

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
Expand
mango-man wrote:

how to avail this offer? Is there any link? Or should we contact branch/RM?

Drop an email to [email protected]

Stating that your RM/BM is not aware about this offer

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Do you have a complete list of such institutes? Would be really helpful

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

What was the limit you have on the existing card?

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
decideaim wrote:

What was the limit you have on the existing card?

3 lakh

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
decideaim wrote:

What was the limit you have on the existing card?

Ill see if i can get the list

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
shriAyodhya wrote:

3 lakh

Lucky man, such a privilege, 3 lakh converted to LTF DCB. Congrats tada

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
shriAyodhya wrote:

3 lakh

was the limit increased once you got DCB?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
shriAyodhya wrote:

Ill see if i can get the list

Institution list? I think i saw that somewhere. Let me try to search for it

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

i also have diner privileged alumini ltf card with 3.67l limit. So only sending email to escalation team will do upgrade or there is any link of offer to apply, just in case we receive negative response from escalation team?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Would love to see the list of eligible institutes.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Citywise POCs

Banglore- Divya Sainath 9341074122

Kolkata- Arijit M 7003588097

Mumbai- Arihant 9674073183

Chennai- Bala 8870000849

Delhi-Vikas 9818929853

Gurgaon/NCR Vikas 9818929853

Delhi- Jaspreet 9999718767

Delhi- Karan 9898061607

Banglore- Nishant 9739899444

Hyd- Siddharth 8008167011

Pune- Sudhanshu 9766829698

They will upgrade, if you are alumni of prestigious colleges. Please don’t SPAM then. Only call if you are from IIT/IIM



Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Is there a similar upgrade for Infinia LTF for alumni of IIT/IIM ?

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
dealyogi wrote:

i also have diner privileged alumini ltf card with 3.67l limit. So only sending email to escalation team will do upgrade or there is any link of offer to apply, just in case we receive negative response from escalation team?

Just send the mail , if your are eligible than they will upgrade

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
Expand
mango-man wrote:

was the limit increased once you got DCB?

Card has been shipped but not yet received so cant comment

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
jain01010199 wrote:

Would love to see the list of eligible institutes.

1) IIM Calcutta
2) FMS Delhi
3) Jamnalal Bajaj(JBIMS)
4) IIM Bangalore
5) IIM Lucknow
6) IIM Ahmedabad
7) MDI Gurgaon
8)IIFT Delhi & Kol
9) SP Jain Mumbai
10) ISB Hyderabad & Mohali
11) XLRI Jamshedpur
12) NITIE Mumbai
13) IIT Mumbai
14) IIM Kozhikode
15) IIT Delhi
16) NMIMS
17) IIM Ranchi
18) IIM Indore
19) IIM Shillong
20) IIM Trichy
21) IIT Madras
22) IIM Rohtak
23) IIM Raipur
24) Symbiosis (SIBM) Pune
25) SCMHRD Pune

This list is 1 year old. So update if anyone has latest list.

@shriAyodhya @dealyogi

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

1) IIM Calcutta
2) FMS Delhi
3) Jamnalal Bajaj(JBIMS)
4) IIM Bangalore
5) IIM Lucknow
6) IIM Ahmedabad
7) MDI Gurgaon
8)IIFT Delhi & Kol
9) SP Jain Mumbai
10) ISB Hyderabad & Mohali
11) XLRI Jamshedpur
12) NITIE Mumbai
13) IIT Mumbai
14) IIM Kozhikode
15) IIT Delhi
16) NMIMS
17) IIM Ranchi
18) IIM Indore
19) IIM Shillong
20) IIM Trichy
21) IIT Madras
22) IIM Rohtak
23) IIM Raipur
24) Symbiosis (SIBM) Pune
25) SCMHRD Pune

This list is 1 year old. So update if anyone has latest list.

@shriAyodhya @dealyogi

So if you are from these institutes do they remove the earnings criteria of 30 LPA?
Most of the institutes here have 20LPA avg

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
jain01010199 wrote:

So if you are from these institutes do they remove the earnings criteria of 30 LPA?
Most of the institutes here have 20LPA avg

@shriAyodhya Can you help?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
jain01010199 wrote:

So if you are from these institutes do they remove the earnings criteria of 30 LPA?
Most of the institutes here have 20LPA avg

criteria of 1.5Lac per month salary will still be there for LTF card

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply