Got Double cashback for Jiomart - 10% ICICI Cashback Offer for Oct End Sale

187°
Analyst
Mayavi
Moderator

I am referring this sale & offer.
https://www.desidime.com/deals/upcoming-jiomart...

Placed order worth around 4k and splitted to 3 orders, 2 cancelled and got refunded.
Refunded amount around 450+ and 750+.

Final amount qualified for cashback was 2691. (Min amount to qualify for cashback is 2500 on single cart)

Yesterday I got message that Got 269 cashback. I checked Statement and I saw 2 cashbacks with same amount of 269 with different dates 17 and 18th with different reference number.

Today got another msg for 2nd cashback got credited too.

Expired
19 Comments  |  
8 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Enjoy

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied
rolleyes Giveaway Is Coming?
Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
surajsengar wrote:
rolleyes Giveaway Is Coming?

For this month 10% cashback, they cancelled some items and got refund.
Remaining amount is not eligible now to receive cashback.

So, its compensated already pensive

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

For this month 10% cashback, they cancelled some items and got refund.
Remaining amount is not eligible now to receive cashback.

So, its compensated already pensive

Will update if I get cashback for this too as remaining amount of 2300+ is not eligible as MOV required is 2.5k

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
surajsengar wrote:
rolleyes Giveaway Is Coming?

@Mayavi – Any expectations for this? stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
Smak wrote:

@Mayavi – Any expectations for this? stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

G I V E A W A Y

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

kya kariega itna dhanrashi ka?
means what will you do of such amount?

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

For this month 10% cashback, they cancelled some items and got refund.
Remaining amount is not eligible now to receive cashback.

So, its compensated already pensive

Check pm Bro

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
kukdookoo wrote:

kya kariega itna dhanrashi ka?
means what will you do of such amount?

rolleyes

Cashback or Order Amount??

4K order amount is too big??

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:
rolleyes

Cashback or Order Amount??

4K order amount is too big??

no no paji. i was kidding seeing the amount of 269. sorry dont take it seriously.
here a plate of samosa costs 80 lol

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
kukdookoo wrote:

no no paji. i was kidding seeing the amount of 269. sorry dont take it seriously.
here a plate of samosa costs 80 lol

Not serious bro laughing

I posted for letting know others, in-case they used same offer got double cashback or not.

Seems no body used Jiomart- ICICI offer smile

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Not serious bro laughing

I posted for letting know others, in-case they used same offer got double cashback or not.

Seems no body used Jiomart- ICICI offer smile

I have placed an order during the same offer period. Still didn’t get any cashback. They will take max. 90 days, means I should wait till the end of January.

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
sri222 wrote:

I have placed an order during the same offer period. Still didn’t get any cashback. They will take max. 90 days, means I should wait till the end of January.

I think it’s only 45 days.
Its already 45 days over and got my cashback.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

I think it’s only 45 days.
Its already 45 days over and got my cashback.

90 days from the end of the offer period. I have the offer screenshots, just now checked again.

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
sri222 wrote:

90 days from the end of the offer period. I have the offer screenshots, just now checked again.

Oh, then may be maximum 90 days.
Hope they won’t reverse my cashback grin

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:
rolleyes

Cashback or Order Amount??

4K order amount is too big??

Merry Christmas to you from ICICIsmile

For the question you asked, it depends on what you ordered with that 4K. If it’s for those Rubber Contraceptives, then 4K order amount is big… stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye joy

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

Not serious bro laughing

I posted for letting know others, in-case they used same offer got double cashback or not.

Seems no body used Jiomart- ICICI offer smile

Well, I casually visited Reliance Smart during that offer, and saw the tag of 10% instant Cashback on ICICI Cards. So, instead of ordering through JioMart, I purchased from there itself splitting my purchase into two orders with different mobile nos., utilized 20% Maha Cashback from the Cashback Wallet Balance from each of them. So, the 10% was instant off for me.

Analyst Analyst
Moderator
Link Copied
Expand
UniqueDimer wrote:

Well, I casually visited Reliance Smart during that offer, and saw the tag of 10% instant Cashback on ICICI Cards. So, instead of ordering through JioMart, I purchased from there itself splitting my purchase into two orders with different mobile nos., utilized 20% Maha Cashback from the Cashback Wallet Balance from each of them. So, the 10% was instant off for me.

I think because of cancellation (2 splitted orders) on different days and refunds on different days, ICICI system considered as 2 orders and processed cashback 2 times. laughing

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
Mayavi wrote:

I think because of cancellation (2 splitted orders) on different days and refunds on different days, ICICI system considered as 2 orders and processed cashback 2 times. laughing

Yes, the AI (Artificial Intelligence) of ICICI turned into AC (Artificial Confusion) of ICICI. And it turned out to be double Christmas for you.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply