Got worst credit card from HDFC, What to do?

235°
Hunk
ZNZ

As I merely maintain Rs. 2500-3000 in my HDFC account(rural branch) I got 50k limit but with worst card.
BUSINESS MONEYBACK.

I still accepted the offer as it was LTF (on spends of 30000 and 1500 amazon vouchers also).

How and in how many days I can get it upgraded to Millenia/Regalia? The current card is pretty trash.

24 Comments  |  
14 Dimers
  • Sort By
Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied

“The current card is pretty trash.” Not true, its certainly Ok card
Long wait(2-3 yrs) b4 Regalia/Millenia, keep doing txns in SB/Payzapp/CC frequently then upgrade will be quick
Indigo, EMI.. etc worst cards

Critic Critic
Link Copied

It’s not a bad card to start your HDFC card journey, consider it as a stepping stone. I got the normal MB with even lower limit than yours couple of years back. Now I’m on Regalia & higher limit despite minimum spend through card.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Atleast you got a card sweat_smile

Mereko to wo bhi nhi mil raha

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
caks2006407 wrote:

“The current card is pretty trash.” Not true, its certainly Ok card
Long wait(2-3 yrs) b4 Regalia/Millenia, keep doing txns in SB/Payzapp/CC frequently then upgrade will be quick
Indigo, EMI.. etc worst cards

Imo emi is now the best low end card
10% on Amz/FK Gv plus 2.5% on all online spends

Only downside 10k single limit transaction which can be easily bypassed by buying Gvs

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Atleast you got a card sweat_smile

Mereko to wo bhi nhi mil raha

Sabar rako puttar smile

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

If you don’t have job/income proof then this is best you can get .

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
xxxyyyzzz wrote:

Atleast you got a card sweat_smile

Mereko to wo bhi nhi mil raha

Atleast ltf ka promise to fulfill kiya , my card not getting converted to ltf despite doing 2x the spends needed to make it ltf.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
sanketpero wrote:

If you don’t have job/income proof then this is best you can get .

True

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
ZNZ wrote:

True

how are you planning to reach 30K?

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

Atleast ltf ka promise to fulfill kiya , my card not getting converted to ltf despite doing 2x the spends needed to make it ltf.

How did you check?
Any charges on your card?

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
TempAcc wrote:

how are you planning to reach 30K?

It will be done in day-0 itself…
My best friend is a regional distributor of a scammer MLM company. smile
The portal he uses to stock his products now has introduced credit card as payment also…His daily purchase is around 60-70k.
So 45-48 k per month is not an issue for me.

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
Expand
sanketpero wrote:

How did you check?
Any charges on your card?

He asked to CC.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
ZNZ wrote:

It will be done in day-0 itself…
My best friend is a regional distributor of a scammer MLM company. smile
The portal he uses to stock his products now has introduced credit card as payment also…His daily purchase is around 60-70k.
So 45-48 k per month is not an issue for me.

first time watching someone getting benefited from MLM without referral stuck_out_tongue

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
sanketpero wrote:

How did you check?
Any charges on your card?

Asked customer care , they said sorry can’t make ltf.

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
ZNZ wrote:

He asked to CC.

Mailed to nodal officer yesterday , got reply a few minutes ago
“We are glad to inform you that your existing Millennia credit card ending# 3181 is converted to a life time free card with effect from December 17, 2021 since you had met the required spend threshold of Rs.50,000.00 with 90 days of card set up date as per the offer. Henceforth, there shall be card annual charges applicable for your credit card account.”

They said it has been made ltf and in the next line they’re saying annual charges will be applicable for your card. My brain has stopped working now.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Anyone got that Amazon 1500 voucher yet?

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Tanmayyy wrote:

Mailed to nodal officer yesterday , got reply a few minutes ago
“We are glad to inform you that your existing Millennia credit card ending# 3181 is converted to a life time free card with effect from December 17, 2021 since you had met the required spend threshold of Rs.50,000.00 with 90 days of card set up date as per the offer. Henceforth, there shall be card annual charges applicable for your credit card account.”

They said it has been made ltf and in the next line they’re saying annual charges will be applicable for your card. My brain has stopped working now.

Your card is LTF, last line is copy paste mistake – I guess

Chennai Super Kings Chennai Super Kings
Link Copied
Expand
caks2006407 wrote:

Your card is LTF, last line is copy paste mistake – I guess

I hope it’s ltf. Replied to them to clarify it to be on the safer side , let’s see what they reply with.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I too applied for moneyback card when the ban was lifted as I wasn’t aware that Millennia was launched in Visa variant.
Yesterday I mailed to them to upgrade to Millennia CC as I have already spent more than rs 50,000 on existing MB and losing huge benefits compared to Millennia.
They today sent me the card upgradation form but they are charging for Millennia from 2nd year onwards, which seems ridiculous as the more than 50,000 has already been spent within 90 days of existing MB
https://imgur.com/K...EN

Delhi Capitals Delhi Capitals
Link Copied

I started my hdfc journey with regalia as diners were not issued due to rbi ban

Aim for the star You will reach the moon

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

I got Business Moneyback LTF pre-approved with 79k limit. Will look for an upgrade in next 2 years.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

@ZNZ on what basis did u got this cc?
Credit score, fd, or anything else. Or you got pre approved offer
Else you provided salary slip??

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied
kannu.rider304 wrote:

@ZNZ on what basis did u got this cc?
Credit score, fd, or anything else. Or you got pre approved offer
Else you provided salary slip??

It was pre-approved offer.(for maintaining 2500 rs for 1.5+ years 😄)

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply