Grofers deducted 121 rs from grofers wallet

101°
Deal Cadet
Iamronit

Hello freinds,

Some time back in August or October 2019 ordered groceries, out of which 1 item was damaged so i got refund of 121 rs for that

On April 4 ,2020 they deducted the amount , so i contacted customer care where they said as it was promotional cash it wxpires within 60 days,

But if we calculate duration between October 2019 to april 2020 it is more than 180 days.

I didn’t ordered anything between that duration as i didn’t need , but when needed balance expired,

The duration in which balance is expired , grofers was not delivering to my location so even if i want i could not use my grofers cash.

I dm on Twitter to atleast extend the validity you were not accepting order is your mistake many days gone they didn’t replied .

Should I forgot that money or is there any way to get back i.e what would you do if its your balance not mine?

5 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

Brother Grofers having worst twitter support. You will not get any resolution.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

You’re right, better to forgot that and save further time

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Very pathetic.
I also have approx ₹100 there which credited on 19march, 2020 I think they will expire too as they are charging ₹49 delivery+ ₹15 slot charge so total of ₹64 extra. Free delivery is over ₹800. I don’t need this much order already got from amazon.
Delivery code is also not working for bachat members.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

True they are worst not delivering in red zone where Amazon delivered my 3 order next day itself and grofers has high charges also

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Worst is they keep changing tnc’s alot

replyuser
Click here to reply