Grofers GOBD Dhamaka !!!!

Grofers GOBD Dhamaka !!!!

273°
Missing
Deal Subedar
566
1303
12

Dimers before the GOBD started Dd was full with clickbaits , offers ,this and that.

2- 3 days no updates , seems the clouds of GOBD Vanished.

What all deals dimers looted no updates

If anyone wish to update , will be helpful to all.

50 Comments  |  
22 Dimers
Missing
Pro Entertainer
938
35371
465

Grofers VIP Pass thing was farce
They should refund each user whatever they charged
Such a useless thing
They cheated by false marketing

Coming back to GOBD, prices are better for few things viz Amazon Pantry or Bigbasket
But with poor terms of new Orange cash (300 expiry, 10% usage) I avoided placing bigger order
Just placed 750 worth order via Phonepe App
Used existing orange cash, got 100 Phonepe CB

If I have to place bigger order, will do so with Amazon Pantry & Freedom sale collect offers

Missing
Deal Cadet
28
799
7

I looted just 2 gas stoves for free
Fore I never expected from gobd I just used the share and save ones and ordered those free items from 2 accounts
And I believe getting gas stove for a 50rs pass Is good deal

Missing
Deal Subedar
566
1303
12

Many items are oos and the ones ordered are yet to be delivered.
Chat box says Delivery got rescheduled .

10 th August order will be delivered on 15th.. in mumbai. For me.

Delivery extremely late ,
products oos ,

Delivery guys says they are overburdened, god knows whats getting ordered and getting delivered.

Missing
Pro Entertainer
938
35371
465
boredidiot009 wrote:

I looted just 2 gas stoves for free
Fore I never expected from gobd I just used the share and save ones and ordered those free items from 2 accounts
And I believe getting gas stove for a 50rs pass Is good deal

bada hoke koi CA banega, koi engineer banega
tu bada hoke bhi Lootera banega
isn’t it

Missing
Deal Newbie
62
50
2

Order 1 gas stove @ free…
Prestige 5L pressure cooker @ 240
Bus, Itna hi order Kiya…

Missing
Deal Cadet
92
220
1
A2Zdeals wrote:

Grofers VIP Pass thing was farce
They should refund each user whatever they charged
Such a useless thing
They cheated by false marketing

Coming back to GOBD, prices are better for few things viz Amazon Pantry or Bigbasket
But with poor terms of new Orange cash (300 expiry, 10% usage) I avoided placing bigger order
Just placed 750 worth order via Phonepe App
Used existing orange cash, got 100 Phonepe CB

If I have to place bigger order, will do so with Amazon Pantry & Freedom sale collect offers

Agreed!

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
529
2
Common-man wrote:

Many items are oos and the ones ordered are yet to be delivered.
Chat box says Delivery got rescheduled .

10 th August order will be delivered on 15th.. in mumbai. For me.

Delivery extremely late ,
products oos ,

Delivery guys says they are overburdened, god knows whats getting ordered and getting delivered.

Right said, my 10th Aug order re rescheduled for 15th Aug, no chat support nothing seems getting delivered. Fb messenger says hiccups at ground level god knows what hiccups they are talking about. Mbai pin 400067

Missing
Deal Cadet
139
736
69
A2Zdeals wrote:

Grofers VIP Pass thing was farce
They should refund each user whatever they charged
Such a useless thing
They cheated by false marketing

Coming back to GOBD, prices are better for few things viz Amazon Pantry or Bigbasket
But with poor terms of new Orange cash (300 expiry, 10% usage) I avoided placing bigger order
Just placed 750 worth order via Phonepe App
Used existing orange cash, got 100 Phonepe CB

If I have to place bigger order, will do so with Amazon Pantry & Freedom sale collect offers

What is phonepe offer?

Missing
Entertainer
452
6935
83
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

bada hoke koi CA banega, koi engineer banega
tu bada hoke bhi Lootera banega
isn’t it

Nahi yeh gaana fit hota hai per kuchh aur hi kehta hai… Kyu @isntitb149 bhai… wink toungueout
.

Missing
Deal Cadet
64
165
4

Feeling like cheated by grofers.
We all dimmers promoted Grofers sales and tried to reduce price of products but they are not delivering it. Felling like cheated, they use us to promote their sale and didnt live up on there commitments.
Moreover, they are not even bother to reply chat, emails, and tweets. Could I request my dimmer friends to help me. Below is the tweet link, could you please tag Grofers and retweet may be then they will hear n reply.

https://twitter.com/girish8192/status/116122806...

Missing
Deal Subedar
566
1303
12
Expand
pbcmehul wrote:

Right said, my 10th Aug order re rescheduled for 15th Aug, no chat support nothing seems getting delivered. Fb messenger says hiccups at ground level god knows what hiccups they are talking about. Mbai pin 400067

Now mine order is rescheduled for 18 August .

Dont know what’s going on.

Missing
Pro Entertainer
938
35371
465
Foodie wrote:

Grofers makes ₹115 crores on day one of Grand Orange Bag Days Sale with flour, sugar and instant noodles as top sellers – https://www.businessinsider.in/grofers-makes-11...

noodles telling sugar & flour
come on the dance floor
har taraf hai unka shor
Grofers boasting of 115 crore
but @Common-man from every border
is wondering where is my order?
kya becha ya kitna bika hamko kya
hamara order tu time pe dega kya?
#Goofers Grofers
GOBD GOBAR GADBAD

Missing
Deal Cadet
28
799
7
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

bada hoke koi CA banega, koi engineer banega
tu bada hoke bhi Lootera banega
isn’t it

Na na Mai combo pack banunga lootera bhi aur CA bhi stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye

Missing
Deal Subedar
566
1303
12
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

noodles telling sugar & flour
come on the dance floor
har taraf hai unka shor
Grofers boasting of 115 crore
but @Common-man from every border
is wondering where is my order?
kya becha ya kitna bika hamko kya
hamara order tu time pe dega kya?
#Goofers Grofers
GOBD GOBAR GADBAD

Jabardast plus1 plus1 plus1 plus1 plus1 plus1

Bhai put this poem on net
 

Also find  any way so that it can be on  93.5 orange FM stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye sweat_smile

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
129
5170
66

Only 10% usage it’s enough to DUMP offer….

Missing
Deal Subedar
619
1364
9

Mine ordered on 10th rescheduled for 20th

Missing
Deal Subedar
566
1303
12
SanSon wrote:

Mine ordered on 10th rescheduled for 20th

Don’t worry everything will be normal.



GOBD👹 Devil over now.



Dimers at Dd also promoted GOBD till 9th August , then they too brushed it under Shoerack. shoe👟 boot high_heel



The sale was a mismanaged Chaos.  🔫

Missing
Deal Subedar
190
1294
22

even my 2 orders got rescheduled and there is no customer no. and support fro them.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
21
4615
209

Grofers save deal got sold out and have to buy normal ones only. Big fraud done by grofers. rage

Missing
Pro Entertainer
938
35371
465
gohilurvashi8188 wrote:

even my 2 orders got rescheduled and there is no customer no. and support fro them.

Grofers customer care
011-33552400
or
18002088888

Missing
Deal Subedar
566
1303
12
Expand
A2Zdeals wrote:

Grofers customer care
011-33552400
or
18002088888

During sale everything was Dumb.
Chat support / call support.

Missing
Floting inactive