Grofers fraud

Deal Subedar
Rajrocksdeal

I have bought grocery and casserole set from grofers. THey delivered me only grocery items. Even though i paid for the casserole set also. And after getting the payment of the product they said it’s your responsibility to check products before making payment via cod. Their customer service is also not good, they only sent me an email to wait, and not gave me any refund nor that product.

If a customer buys from grofers. They have trusted you. And in a hope that you will deliver all the products for which he pays you.

Kindly provide me suggestions as what to do.

27 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

They should help you in this regard. Just mail them. Or if possible try to contact them via call

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Ok. I have contacted them via call. And then they send me a mail of inconvenience caused

View 6 more replies
Comrade Comrade
Link Copied

Just explain everything

Link Copied

I have explained them all

Budding Star Budding Star
Link Copied

Delivery persons from both BigBasket and Grofers ask us to count and check all the products before leaving. I always do the same with the My Order page on App (not Bill). Why did you not question the deliver person, if you had not received all the products?

Link Copied

I checked later on,, When the delivery boy goes. I thought there will be all the products.

Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Post on twitter and leave 1 rating on play store

Link Copied

Ok thanks

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

They have changed the packaging recently in my area.
Now the product comes in a seal package.
How it’s in your area.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Recently I got in sealed orange cover,

View 4 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Post on twitter, you get quick response .

Link Copied

Ok thanks

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Firstly its your Duty to check atleast quantity of products when you receive them.

Secondly if something a miss the delivery guy could have been contacted as we get updates about the delivery person with thier mobile number before scheduled delivery time.

Such A LAZY BONE have people become , leave alone going shopping from shops , they can’t even check things on Home Delivery.

भगवान् इनको सद्बुद्धि देवे
Bhagwan inko sadbuddhi deve.

Voting Down for the Laid back Foolishness

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

All grocery products are coming in orange sealed polybag but bigger items like casserole, cooker, bucket and other household items comes in their respective boxes and not in orange bag.
Won cooker in GOBD and it was not inside the bag. And checking the items is a must. Delivery guy may have forgot to bring it along with your order. It happens, if you have found in front of delivery guy he may have checked immediately but it is not late that you checked after delivery.
Many a times other family members receive products and may not know whole order details. Grofers will check internally and definitely help you out. I find grofers cc really good as compared to bigbasket and others.

Link Copied

Ok

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

They are taking video while pavking of any order.
Just 2 days b4 i received my order, 1 different item was received then what i ordered. I complaint it, they replied we will check video and will do needful. Within 2 hrs i got refund of my product and got phone call to keep wrong item received.

Link Copied

Ok

replyuser
Click here to reply