Guys, please help! Dominos pizza guy never came to the area I was waiting.

66°
Missing
Deal Hunter
219
8828
57

Is there a way to get refund?? I paid through amazon pay

15 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1797
22

Call customer care, ask for cancellation and refund, twitter with ur complain number, you will get max in 7 days

Missing
Deal Subedar
140
2278
27

What do you mean @rini50 ? ,Is he not interested to deliver or what?

Btw where to find amazon pay option in dominos? I can’t find option in mweb and desktop site.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1797
22
rajarew wrote:

What do you mean @rini50 ? ,Is he not interested to deliver or what?

Btw where to find amazon pay option in dominos? I can’t find option in mweb and desktop site.

It’s available only on dominos app

Missing
Deal Hunter
219
8828
57
gauravnandwanii wrote:

Call customer care, ask for cancellation and refund, twitter with ur complain number, you will get max in 7 days

Thanks I just did! they said my refund will be done soon.
How long will it take tho? do you have any idea.
They said delivery guy had an accident thats why he couldn’t come. Hope he’s alright sad

Missing
Deal Hunter
219
8828
57
rajarew wrote:

What do you mean @rini50 ? ,Is he not interested to deliver or what?

Btw where to find amazon pay option in dominos? I can’t find option in mweb and desktop site.

he had an accident thats why he couldn’t come

Missing
Pro Blogger
1,727
4230
72

.

Missing
Deal Hunter
219
8828
57
deb3l wrote:

.

?

Missing
Pro Blogger
1,727
4230
72
Expand
rini50 wrote:

?

Leave it. Now that you have raised refund request. Hope you get the refund soon.

I was suggesting you something else.

Missing
Deal Subedar
0
1797
22
Expand
rini50 wrote:

Thanks I just did! they said my refund will be done soon.
How long will it take tho? do you have any idea.
They said delivery guy had an accident thats why he couldn’t come. Hope he’s alright sad

Already told, early as early 3 days not before that in any case, max 7 days

Missing
Deal Hunter
219
8828
57
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

Already told, early as early 3 days not before that in any case, max 7 days

ok thnx

Missing
Deal Subedar
140
2278
27
Expand
gauravnandwanii wrote:

It’s available only on dominos app

Will they link amazon account to dominos?

Missing
Deal Hunter
219
8828
57
Harish.agarwal wrote:

try singing this by the window, maybe he will come

if you just read earlier comments, you’ll know the guy met with an accident.

Missing
Critic
373
3653
48
Expand
rini50 wrote:

if you just read earlier comments, you’ll know the guy met with an accident.

may be someone else was singing from a different window, so he got distracted.

Missing
Deal Captain
802
8194
122
Missing