Hot Deal

Happy New Year...2020! Share your Experiences this Decade!!

330°
Helpful
hese

Wish you a Happy New Year…2020!

Alot happened in this decade.. Most of it went good, but not upto my expectations. Few best things to share with this wonderful community smile

→ Education – good. Cleared higher secondary school exams, IIT & AIEEE Etc., Graduated from a Top University, worked for a MNC, finally have my own Startup and now planning to build a 3 Star Hotel.

→ I also admit that joining Desidime in 2010-2011 (Appx) is also “one of the Best” things happened in this decade. Still in touch with few old dimers via whatsapp etc. But miss few Legends who worked really hard for this Forum.

→ My first smartphone, upgrade from Nokia E72, now it’s Samsung M30. Bills like Mobile/Internet/Cable for me and family was 8000-9000 per month till 2015. Now it’s like 1500-2000 max per month for all bills. Thanks to Competition and Innovation of companies.

→ And yeah.. Made some good memories like my first bike, my first car and my first House happened during this decade.

Could not spare much time to this forum since few months, busy with personal life. Will post some threads today hopefuly. Will post links here.

I hope it doesn’t sound weird.. Long term goals do exist for me, like setting up Manufacturing Industry and a Guest House(Kinda Resort) in Ladakh.

Share your favourite experiences in this Decade! And All the best for your future!

27 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Tagged few Friends, to know thier valuable response.

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Damn experience for the whole decade hmm that’s tough.

Competed master degree in 2012 and doctorate in 2017. That’s education.

Joined family business in late 2012 and never cared for any job anywhere, obviously. That’s job.

Only woman/girl i knew from college who is not a bitch left 1500 kms away for studies, so dropped the idea is marriage for good. That’s being practical.

Early 2017 father’s sudden demise and the following month the temporary suspension of business. Since then going to bed at night wishing i don’t wake up, but not happening. That’s life?

In between father’s death and business closure a sick being defrauded us taking advantage of the situation for which my mother (the only direct family i have) has already had tremendous amount of pain and probable strokes and she’s a senior citizen also. I don’t know what’s that.

Then i realised why I’m still alive despite i don’t want to. That I’ll have to take care of this person myself, which I’ll do when I’m ready. That’s justice.

A big realisation of how the law enforcement and judiciary system in India is big arse farce. That’s FACT.

Amongst all these as pass time continued gaming which kept my sanity to some extent. That’s great fun.

And another experience from 2014 is how the nation is being put under a constant disruptive state and immensely mislead and eyewashed by a group of illiterate, half born inbred. That’s the lack of protest and result of Indians being dumb AF.

Joining Desidime around five years back certainly doesn’t fall under any striking or worth mentioning incident amongst these but it’s a very good website having a few good members nonetheless.

Here’s a good luck to us all , the proper human beings for the next decade (2020 to 2029).

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Check inbox

Critic Critic
Link Copied

Nothing great happened to me.
Mother’s demise.
Love failure.
Dreams collapsed.
Lost interest in everything.
Wasted a lot of years.
Nothing going as planned.
Should and Will come back to form soon.

I wonder why this DECADE thing is trending all of a sudden.
Decade ends with year 2020.
i.e, from 2011-2020

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Even i have this confusion of this decade… but it’s ok we can share our hearts any time here..See this once..

https://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2019-12-31/victo...

View 2 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Interesting thread!
@asoka Have anything to say? Or are you still busy in catching up your darlu 🤑 ?
BTW she is here…
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/600611/medium/6411748DistortedNastyChupacabra-size_restricted.gif?1577810185

PS: Looking forward for your resort … Don’t forget to recall us…@hese… Happy New Year!

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Found someone with whom I can share my whole life – this is the best thing happened to me this year

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Only One Experience i got. Never Love Anyone

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Atleast people will stop posting GPAY posts everywhere after 10 Minutes!

Thank god it will be 2020!

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Happy NEW year to all DIMMER’s
sunglasses sunglasses sunglasses

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Graduated engineering at one of the best colleges in the city. Couple of girls proposed to me by themselves which was surprising to say the least since I was in mech and didn’t socialize with girls at all.

Grew fat at 86kgs and then lost over 16kgs in a year through yoga and jogging.

Dad had an heart attack. He has been the worst part of my life but I took care of him as much as I could even as a student and now he’s back to his old ashole self again.

Slogged for years over paltry payscale of mech jobs.

Loved a muslim girl for 4 years but then we broke up. Wasted the best years of my life on her.

Bought my first bike, my second PC build and first flagship phone from my own earnings somehow.

Parents built our first home mainly to get me married.

Left my job due to long hours, heavy stress and depression with no reasonable pay. Now I have no career or goals.

Learnt to drink, but still don’t actually enjoy it when with friends even after so many years. So, I barely touch a drink even when I am at parties.

Lost my most innocent and kindest grandma who meant more to me than my own mother whom I love. I wish she could have seen my future marriage and played with my kids.

Damn tired of all the tolerance and major media support for inbred Islamists who terrorize poor people like us by beating us in mobs, calling us kafirs, abuse our God and destroy Hindu places and national monuments while Hindus don’t give it back to them and take the punishments. Still waiting for equal justice for all.

Lost around 30k in online gaming platforms like Dream11. Learnt my lesson.

Now I no longer crave for pure, untainted love like a stupid youngster. But now I’m still more content than I’ve ever been. Peace of mind is more important than anything.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied

Your story is really interesting.
Your age at present ? toungueout
No ideas of getting married ?

View 13 more replies
replyuser
Click here to reply