haryana, delhi guys important deal?

haryana, delhi guys important deal?

54°
Missing
Deal Cadet
80
391
2

I think entire game of mobile dealing comes from haryana gurgaon range. some syndicates are earning in lakhs sitting across other states and collecting mall and distributing to local retailers.

Anyone from those states suggest me best transportation to other states for bulk mobiles in safe manner. no bills are there.

13 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar
80
2650
66

not only Gurgaon but Bihar as well as Bengal
u knw why and how sunglasses

Missing
suspended
50
20
2
Ash-D wrote:

This
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/623152/medium/6751410images.jpg?1593525126

🖒
according to my “raw wisdom”, due to the clouds nowadays.. it would even evade radar detection.☻

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
391
2
Expand
navjotshooda wrote:

🖒
according to my “raw wisdom”, due to the clouds nowadays.. it would even evade radar detection.☻

laughing laughing
Missing
Deal Cadet
51
200
0

Game, what type of game

Missing
Deal Subedar
83
1695
38

..OP is right its a big thing….but tell u what to make it big they have invested some resources….why will they let u hav the pie now…

….even if you starts this I would recommend take the aashirwaad of local BJP leader of Hailey mandi or gurgaon or pataudi even….

Missing
Blogger
460
3504
71
Expand
navjotshooda wrote:

🖒
according to my “raw wisdom”, due to the clouds nowadays.. it would even evade radar detection.☻

How is Vulcan these days bro???

Missing
suspended
50
20
2
Expand
bikidas2060 wrote:

How are you Navjot Singh bro???






sab changa si☻ by the grace of Almighty🙇🏻

hope likewise here too☻

touched, thank you🤗 for the fond yaad.

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
391
2
still_guessing wrote:

..OP is right its a big thing….but tell u what to make it big they have invested some resources….why will they let u hav the pie now…

….even if you starts this I would recommend take the aashirwaad of local BJP leader of Hailey mandi or gurgaon or pataudi even….

Baba india is open market. anything can be known without saying. disclosing before i know makes my job easier. sunglasses

Missing
Deal Subedar
83
1695
38
Expand
prabha.avum wrote:

Baba india is open market. anything can be known without saying. disclosing before i know makes my job easier. sunglasses

…good luck…

Missing