Hot Deal Has anyone got confirmation from smartbuy?

395°
Deal Cadet
58
140
1

Did anyone get confirmation from amazon which says purchase was made from smartbuy. I had purchased on 16th Oct and have not yet got confirmation.

60 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
50
260
1

Not yet.transaction date is 17 Oct.

58
140
1
tuckless wrote:

Not yet.transaction date is 17 Oct.

Ok. Plz update once you get the mail.

52
194
2
Expand
ashishreddy3421869 wrote:

for credit cards, u can check statement . it is showing as amazon smartbuy

I don’ think it is mentioned like this because last month buy gv from smartbuy but mentioned only GyFTR.

198
1607
24

Requesting dimers to post text of email which confirms smartbuy purchase.
I have never received such an email flushed

Please mask the personal info in email.

428
4369
33
Expand
Trusted_fellow wrote:

I don’ think it is mentioned like this because last month buy gv from smartbuy but mentioned only GyFTR.

For amazon Purchase only, it is showing like that

100
208
2
nimod wrote:

Requesting dimers to post text of email which confirms smartbuy purchase.
I have never received such an email flushed

Please mask the personal info in email.

Confirmation mail is only sent my Amazon and not other affiliated smartbuy partners… This must be why you’ve never seen it..

Mail is something like this..https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/644804/medium/Screenshot_2020-10-18-15-14-59-99_2.jpg?1603086528

198
1607
24
Expand
Fanil wrote:

Confirmation mail is only sent my Amazon and not other affiliated smartbuy partners… This must be why you’ve never seen it..

Mail is something like this..https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/644804/medium/Screenshot_2020-10-18-15-14-59-99_2.jpg?1603086528

👍+Karma

57
9692
124

still not recd any email from smartbuy / amazon

52
194
2
desiman wrote:

still not recd any email from smartbuy / amazon

another dimer stating that smartbuy mentioning in the statement, is it happening.

25
9497
125
Expand
Trusted_fellow wrote:

I don’ think it is mentioned like this because last month buy gv from smartbuy but mentioned only GyFTR.

i didnt get a single sms for that , do we get to check in account only
please tell the steps bro

52
194
2
Expand
beastboy wrote:

i didnt get a single sms for that , do we get to check in account only
please tell the steps bro

Which steps bro

116
2682
37
Expand
Trusted_fellow wrote:

can anyone confirm whether they are getting statement like this for 17-18 Oct purchase.

AMAZON HDFC SMARTBUY MUMBAI IN

70
202
2

In credit card statement it’s written AMAZON HDFC SMARTBUY MUMBAI

52
194
2
devenddab wrote:

In credit card statement it’s written AMAZON HDFC SMARTBUY MUMBAI

In mine statement it is not mentioned.

54
207
1
Expand
Astraa wrote:

what steps did u follow while placing order ?

Some transaction are mentioned but some are not. I followed same steps in all orders.

70
202
2

Anybody got confirmation email ?? Still waiting for 17 oct transaction

57
9692
124
Expand
Trusted_fellow wrote:

another dimer stating that smartbuy mentioning in the statement, is it happening.

what about debit card transaction

51
850
7

In my statement Amazon Smartbuy is mentioned. I did not get any confirmation mail though.

78
481
2

I haven’t received any email or sms. Unbilled txn has an AMAZON SELLER SERVICES MUMBAI IN entry. rage

EDIT:

There is a SMS.
-————-
ALERT: You’ve spent Rs. xxx on CREDIT Card xxxx at SMARTBUY on 2020-10-17 xxxx….
-————-
smile

Missing