Have 2500 Flipkart credit - Don't know what to do with it

227°
Deal Lieutenant
Smarty

I got 2500 Rs Flipkart GV from my company.

I have added it to my account.

But it is there from past 1 month and I don't know what to do with it.

Can someone guide me

Expired
25 Comments  |  
16 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

No need to worry until expiry is close. You might need to order something on Flipkart in future. Else you can sell it off under Trading section

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
how to sell a gift card which is already added in my wallet
View 1 more reply
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Buy grocery 

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
not required grocery, we use other apps for that or sometimes local store
any other method?
View 9 more replies
Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

One saw post, buy something useful from shopsy by Flipkart with high commission. And then withdraw that. Don't know it's working rn !

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Yes working still. But limited to very few products.  Shopsy have stopped commissions on most of products.

Pro DealBaba Pro DealBaba
Link Copied

Best way is to send ur account details in my dm grimacing

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Might as well order something that can be used or else liquidated easily.

Either ways, the money would get utilised. Because after having added it to account, I doubt if the old method where they let one 'transfer'/send the GC to another account.. is still there.

If not selling the account or the balance for others to use
then buy some bullion item ir an electronic which has easy reselling market.

Other easy way is to get the validity rollover on expiry.
And return or 'undelivered due to repeated rescheduling' shipment needs to be refunded.

Thus if one utlises the gift cards just prior to their expiry date and thereafter the order is cancelled by them or undelivered, then the refund can only be made by giving different GC ID.
Or if the escalation team properly helps, then even create an 'exception' to have the GC Refunds cancelled and instead a bank account refund initiated. (But that is a huge compliance headache for them. It takes time too, as N teams need to give their approvals).
Finance Mentor Finance Mentor
Link Copied

If nothing works, trade with a reputed dimer here for ordering something and giving a lucrative discount, say 20% off order value (2500-500=2000), but be careful about his background and account status...

I am interested if you agree to above proposal...

Like Magnet Like Magnet
Link Copied

I'm interested too

Cool Cool
Link Copied

I have 10139 in my flipkart

Expiry date November

But I know anyone of my friend will buy phone or electronic in dussehera or diwali sale than I will utilise it. grinning

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
Having so much money in fk gv can be direct invitation for account blocking/hacking. so better use it ASAP.
Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied
@Smarty it is a gift from your company for all the hardwork you put in. i suggest you to use it solely on yourself like get yourself a pair of nice t-shirts & jeans or a branded jacket or cool TWS etc etc..
Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

12 + 3 months validity

2.5K is nothing and upcoming BBD in Sep-Oct is enough to exhaust it (/ a price error deal in-between - GV balance is good for faster checkouts). Had about 14K with Dec 2022 validity, used up 9K for regular purchases during BBD, got the remaining extended for 3 more months on its last valid day (Order and Cancel).

^^ Consider ordering for friends/family as last option

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied

I also received it last year and used all gift card amount in purchasing a smart watch.

replyuser
Click here to reply