Have to pay an electricity bill of 86119 rupee

Have to pay an electricity bill of 86119 rupee

191°
Missing
Deal Newbie

What is the best way to pay this bill, I have two different credit card having a limit of 55k in one and 40k in another. What is the best app/site where I can pay in parts.

42 Comments  |  
15 Dimers
Missing
Deal Subedar

Add money in PayZapp using both your cc’s and pay the bill using BILLPAY code

Missing
Deal Cadet
sardasa wrote:

Not possible by this method 🤨

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Why?

2000 limit per card for first four hours.
Also need full kyc…
Also per card loading 20000₹ allowed only.

Missing
Deal Cadet
sardasa wrote:

You check the bill. This will not save him more than ₹200.

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
pointshunter wrote:

I am not much worried about money saving. Preferably I wanted to pay using credit cards.

Missing
Deal Cadet

@gabbar_singh do you have ICICI Amazon Pay or SBI Prime card? You can get 2% on ICICI Amazon Pay (approx ₹ 1600-1700) and max 3000 points (approx ₹750) on SBI Prime (but this is on auto bill payment standing instruction)

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
gauravrockz wrote:

2000 limit per card for first four hours.
Also need full kyc…
Also per card loading 20000₹ allowed only.

After 1st 4 hours 50k can be loaded per card. Full kyc needed or for 1st year Aadhar based kyc also works

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
pointshunter wrote:

Yes. Is there any other option that you would like to suggest?

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Yes. Is there any other option that you would like to suggest?

Already suggested Madam/Sir

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
pointshunter wrote:

Already suggested Madam/Sir

What if OP doesn’t have either of these two cards? Moreover Amazon doesn’t allows to pay more than 25k worth electricity bill.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
gabbar_singh wrote:

I am not much worried about money saving. Preferably I wanted to pay using credit cards.

Pay via any wallet which will let you add money then. You can use MobiKwik as well.if you’re not looking to save money. PayTm will charge you a lot to add money via cc

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
sardasa wrote:

What if OP doesn’t have either of these two cards? Moreover Amazon doesn’t allows to pay more than 25k worth electricity bill.

What if we wait for him to revert with the full details like his credit cards, his electricity board, if he has any targeted spend offerings on any card?
See, the question is generic, so the answer is generic.

BTW, thanks for updating the 25k limit on Amazon Bill Pay. Earlier, they used to advertise about no limit, so was going with that.

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
pointshunter wrote:

What if we wait for him to revert with the full details like his credit cards, his electricity board, if he has any targeted spend offerings on any card?
See, the question is generic, so the answer is generic.

BTW, thanks for updating the 25k limit on Amazon Bill Pay. Earlier, they used to advertise about no limit, so was going with that.

His credit card details & electricity board won’t matter as limit of both his cards is significantly lower than his electricity bill. So, he would need a wallet where he can add money via his cc for free 1st and then pay the bill

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
sardasa wrote:

His credit card details & electricity board won’t matter as limit of both his cards is significantly lower than his electricity bill. So, he would need a wallet where he can add money via his cc for free 1st and then pay the bill

Fair enough. The method you are suggesting is best in this case

Missing
Deal Newbie
Expand
sardasa wrote:

Correct. Thanks for elaborating my sentiments.

Missing
Deal Cadet
Expand
gabbar_singh wrote:

Have u checked with electricity boards site, doesnt it allow partial payments?

Missing
Deal Subedar

Add money to payzapp and pay directly. I don’t think any other wallet allows big payments. Even if payzapp doesn’t allow you have the option to pay with payzapp vcc.

Missing
Deal Subedar
JaiKrish1031 wrote:

Add 31k to payzapp and link another card in payzapp and pay directly. I don’t think any other wallet allows big payments. Even if payzapp doesn’t allow you have the option to pay with payzapp vcc.

No. It won’t work like this. He would either need to add full amount in PayZapp or pay full amount via card. So, it’s best for him to add full amount in wallet 1st

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
aswaniexpress wrote:

bro any advantage in using Andhra Bank Credit card ??

That’s the only cc he got. Maybe he has SBA with them and they gave him their cc for free

Missing
Entertainer

Only credit card he use krna hai to amazon se gv purchase karlo aur usase payment krlo

Missing
Community Angel
Abhishek801 wrote:

Only credit card he use krna hai to amazon se gv purchase karlo aur usase payment krlo

25000 is limit

Missing
Community Angel

You can add Gift Card to Amazon and pay at JustDial by AmazonPay.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
sardasa wrote:

That’s the only cc he got. Maybe he has SBA with them and they gave him their cc for free

No may b he is a govt employee r bank employee r having current acc

Missing
Deal Subedar
Expand
Dileep_kumar wrote:

No may b he is a govt employee r bank employee r having current acc

I highly doubt any government or bank employee would ever need to pay electricity bill of 86k. Someone having current account would be having cc limit on higher side.

Missing
Deal Lieutenant
Expand
sardasa wrote:

I highly doubt any government or bank employee would ever need to pay electricity bill of 86k. Someone having current account would be having cc limit on higher side.

Well then let him answer

Missing