Have you started using jiomart? Do they deliver the grocery items from their own stock through a centralized warehouse like amazon pantry?

26°
Missing
Deal Cadet
50
242
2

Have you started using jiomart? Do they deliver the grocery items from their own stock through a centralized warehouse like amazon pantry?

9 Comments  |  
5 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
939
429
10

Jiomart has no return or refund policy. If store which mentioned on ur bill is near ur home or location then it’s safe. U can go there and easily get replacement. They send grocery items from reliance fresh.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
242
2
kamleshdd wrote:

Jiomart has no return or refund policy. If store which mentioned on ur bill is near ur home or location then it’s safe. U can go there and easily get replacement.

Does the grocery items come from their own reliance retail stores nearby or other private shop keepers?

Missing
Deal Cadet
939
429
10
Expand
teriab33 wrote:

Does the grocery items come from their own reliance retail stores nearby or other private shop keepers?

Edited comment. I think u have not checked. They delivers from reliance fresh.

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
242
2
Expand
kamleshdd wrote:

Edited comment. I think u have not checked. They delivers from reliance fresh.

Thanks.

Missing
Deal Cadet
211
899
7

no issues till now…ordered multiple times…received full order every time n on time

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
242
2
deal_nirbhar wrote:

no issues till now…ordered multiple times…received full order every time n on time

Also that the items are delivered from their own reliance fresh stores, makes it even better.

How long will it take for them to deliver after you placed the order? do you pay online or use cod facility? Will they inform you the delivery time slot in advance?

Missing
Deal Cadet
106
651
22

In Mumbai their service is good
Just go for Cod instead of online payment

Missing
Deal Cadet
211
899
7
Expand
teriab33 wrote:

Also that the items are delivered from their own reliance fresh stores, makes it even better.

How long will it take for them to deliver after you placed the order? do you pay online or use cod facility? Will they inform you the delivery time slot in advance?

just order 10 rs chips or cadbury..n experience urself bro

i paid online

Missing
Deal Cadet
100
478
2

i prefer cod and at the time of delivery, i always check products quality and manufacturing date, if any product is not good, i will give it back, pay remaining balance(via paytm wallet or amazon upi)

until now my experience is good, still i prefer cod only

and stock comes from nearest store, reliance fresh/smart/martket/ i read sahkari bandaar also

Missing