HDFC Bank issue Insta RuPay Platinum card with MAB Rs2500

162°
Deal Captain
548
12747
166

HDFC Bank issue Insta RuPay Platinum debit card with MAB Rs2500:

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/679130/medium/7558076lcPsyIK.jpg?1618824180

Rural area – MAB Rs2500
Urban – MAB maybe Rs5000

Note - if you are Farmer or son of a farmer then MAB Rs2500 and get Insta RuPay Platinum card.

Today one Dimer open HDFC bank account and get this Insta RuPay Platinum card.

HDFC farmer account -

https://apply.hdfcbank.com/vivid/s_account_newu...

https://www.hdfcbank.com/personal/save/accounts...

Get your Account Number instantly !

Upgrade to a Full KYC account by visiting nearest HDFC Bank branch for welcome kit(Rupay platinum debit card, PIN, Check book and passbook)

Remember to carry the following documents along with you:
1) Original Aadhaar Card
2) PAN Card
3) 1 Photograph

Initial deposit 5K

Amazon & Swiggy offer mentioned -

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/679144/medium/7558076JXPV3VN.jpg?1618829668
https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/679145/medium/7558076RknmDMZ.jpg?1618829673

28 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
35
1351
13

it doesn’t have nfc

187
1450
7

already have 4 of these cards.. but mine are preferred accounts…
what are the charges for it ?
and any way we can degrade our account from preferred to this ? so that i dont loose platinum dc.

187
1450
7

charges are way too high.. 750/-

548
12747
166
akki.akki wrote:

charges are way too high.. 750/-

HDFC Bank RuPay Platinum debit card charges Rs200+GST

7
2228
17
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

HDFC Bank RuPay Platinum debit card charges Rs200+GST

Can I apply from NetBanking? As add on debit card?

187
1450
7
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

HDFC Bank RuPay Platinum debit card charges Rs200+GST

in the link it is showing 750

548
12747
166
Expand
RunZone wrote:

Can I apply from NetBanking? As add on debit card?

No idea about add on debit card but if you get RuPay Platinum/Premium card apply option in net banking then yes.

548
12747
166
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

Platinum Debit Card** Rs. 750 + applicable taxes. (in 2nd pdf link)

EasyShop Platinum Rs. 750 (linkf from post)

bhai sahi se padha karo na, aur niche jao. smile

Rupay Premium Debit Card** – Rs. 200 + applicable taxes. (W.e.f 1st Mar’18)

**For HNW Customers (Classic, Preferred & Imperia), the Debit Card will be free, as long as the customer is part of the respective program. For Corporate Salary customers, the charges will be as per corporate eligibility, as long as the customer is part of the respective corporate.

187
1450
7
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

bhai sahi se padha karo na, aur niche jao. smile

Rupay Premium Debit Card** – Rs. 200 + applicable taxes. (W.e.f 1st Mar’18)

**For HNW Customers (Classic, Preferred & Imperia), the Debit Card will be free, as long as the customer is part of the respective program. For Corporate Salary customers, the charges will be as per corporate eligibility, as long as the customer is part of the respective corporate.

i was referring to easyshop platinum instead of rupay premium.

61
442
7

I got free this card with zero balance current account in hdfc.

548
12747
166
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

i was referring to easyshop platinum instead of rupay premium.

HDFC RuPay Premium card is “easyshop platinum” card.

any other higher variant RuPay card, currently not available in HDFC.

0
567
55
AatmaNirbhar wrote:

I got free this card with zero balance current account in hdfc.

how open 0 balance ac

79
664
3

Got this card 2 years back when i opened the account

674
5212
57
akki.akki wrote:

already have 4 of these cards.. but mine are preferred accounts…
what are the charges for it ?
and any way we can degrade our account from preferred to this ? so that i dont loose platinum dc.

HDFC only allow one debit card per single operated acc(some years ago they mistakenly/inadvertently gave 2 cards but those were exceptions) nowadays.

674
5212
57
Expand
abhishek012 wrote:

HDFC RuPay Premium card is “easyshop platinum” card.

any other higher variant RuPay card, currently not available in HDFC.

1% cashback on bill payment offer not available on easyshop “Rupay” variants.
@akki.akki

56
397
2

Will hdfc bank issue RuPay Platinum card if I apply thought branch?

548
12747
166
Mufasa wrote:

Will hdfc bank issue RuPay Platinum card if I apply thought branch?

Yes, some branchese also issue insta RuPay Platinum card.

61
442
7
Expand
raja wrote:

how open 0 balance ac

I have HDFC BC account.
(business correspondent)

0
567
55
Expand
AatmaNirbhar wrote:

I have HDFC BC account.
(business correspondent)

how to we open this

0
567
55

branch does not open 0 balance ac

80
3070
72

i have salaried account and got this card in 2019 ,,
best card , no charges nothing ,, even i did not took salary for an year still they did not charged me a single rs penalty . grinning
surprisingly kotak started charging me 500rs somethng penalty when i did not took salary for about 6 months and so i stopped using it ,, but HDFC rocks ,, although local branch near my home is super shit
Went local hdfc bank last year to ask about new CC application , instead of assisting me they asked me if i got any offer regarding cc in net banking .. fuc*in idiots

141
1435
84

What about complementary lounge access ?

44
588
65

in netbanking it shows
The Re-issuance facility is available Online, only if there are no Active Debit Cards linked to you Customer ID. Please visit your nearest HDFC Bank to request for your Debit Card to be re-issued.

If we hotlist existing card, can we apply for new rupay platinum?

Missing