HDFC bank Millennia Card

79°
Deal Subedar
594
2081
4

Getting an upgrade option of CC from money back to Millennia.

Have below issue can anyone help me with this.

1. Showing Annual membership fee 0.00

2. Whether it is free for only 1st year or its lifetime free.

Attached screenshot for reference.

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/660144/medium/dd-1610786213933.jpg?1610786247

T&C Given was:-

Terms & Conditions:

HDFC Bank reserves the right to withdraw the limit enhancement/Card Upgrade offered to the customer at any time as deemed right by the bank and also if the card account is not in regular status at the time of limit enhancement / Card upgrade.
The new upgraded Credit Card will be be dispatched to the mailing address as registered in our records.
Customer takes the responsibility to communicate the new card number to all third parties who have been given standing instructions for direct debit on your existing card number for any service availed thereon.
The existing/old card is valid for 60 days or till the first use of the new upgraded card, which ever is earlier. Also on usage of the new upgraded card, the old card will become inactive.
The proposed limit Enhancement and Card Upgrade program would be governed by the existing terms and conditions applicable for the current card held by the customer and the terms and conditions mentioned here are over and above the existing terms and conditions.
Credit card once upgraded with prior customer consent cannot be re-instated to the old credit card number.
Once upgraded, transactions done on the old credit card would be reflecting in the new card statement.
If customer is eligible for a higher product than applied for, HDFC Bank will provide a Credit Card according to the Bank’s internal guidelines.
On upgrade, the existing Card features will No longer be valid. The features pertaining to the new upgraded Card will apply.

19 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
211
10308
31
Expand
Sher_20 wrote:

But first I got to know about annual fees then

Mostly it would be LTF bro, if you have any doubt, please call cc and make it confirm.

594
2081
4
Expand
jaybro wrote:

Mostly it would be LTF bro, if you have any doubt, please call cc and make it confirm.

Ok will try to connect with them

81
1023
11

@Sher_20 , Since your MoneyBack is an LTF card, the upgrade is also LTF…Don’t be late…The offers get refreshed quickly & then you will have to wait for more than 6-8 months to get the offer again…Grab it while it lasts…

594
2081
4
Sushrut.B wrote:

@Sher_20 , Since your MoneyBack is an LTF card, the upgrade is also LTF…Don’t be late…The offers get refreshed quickly & then you will have to wait for more than 6-8 months to get the offer again…Grab it while it lasts…

Are you sure about this, whethe it is LTF

81
1023
11
Expand
Sher_20 wrote:

Are you sure about this, whethe it is LTF

Yes…Your upgraded card will be LTF as your current card is LTF…If your MoneyBack or any other card would have been an annually chargeable card, then the upgraded card would also show the annual charges there…

0
44
7

I am also getting upgrade to millennia from regalia first which is ltf
Should I go for it?

67
694
4
yashsirodariya553 wrote:

I am also getting upgrade to millennia from regalia first which is ltf
Should I go for it?

Absolutely if Mill is LTF much better than regalia even not then also go
1 Lakh spend is needed per year to reverse annual charges which is easily achievable

171
651
3
Expand
SastaRaju wrote:

Absolutely if Mill is LTF much better than regalia even not then also go
1 Lakh spend is needed per year to reverse annual charges which is easily achievable

Better than regalia? How? Min txn size of millennia for reward is ₹2000..

Missing