HDFC BILL PAY

237°
Spearhead
NeoM

I recently received my first HDFC credit card. Can I pay HDFC credit card dues on the HDFC Bill Pay platform? Will I get any cashback?

Can I pay non-HDFC credit card dues and receive any cashback?

Also, apart from HDFC Bill Pay cashback and the recent Cred Pay rewards, are there are any other offers for credit card bill payment?

Thank you for your time and inputs

52 Comments  |  
17 Dimers
  • Sort By
Flame Flame
Link Copied

The answer for your question lies on the debit card you hold..

Hdfc credit card option is unavailable in bill pay section of NetBanking. If you have millennia dc, you can load Paytm/mobikwik to get 1% cashback upto 400(credited in 90 days) and pay hdfc credit card bill..

If you have easyshop platinum debit card then you are eligible to get 1% cashback on credit card bill payments (non-hdfc and a few others.. refer bill pay section) upto 750/month on bill pay portal of NetBanking

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
Fanil wrote:

The answer for your question lies on the debit card you hold..

Hdfc credit card option is unavailable in bill pay section of NetBanking. If you have millennia dc, you can load Paytm/mobikwik to get 1% cashback upto 400(credited in 90 days) and pay hdfc credit card bill..

If you have easyshop platinum debit card then you are eligible to get 1% cashback on credit card bill payments (non-hdfc and a few others.. refer bill pay section) upto 750/month on bill pay portal of NetBanking

I have easyshop rewards debit card..
Will I get 1% cashback if I pay my hdfc credit card bill of 40k?
Also is this 750/month over and above the Smartbuy cashback?
I’m new to this as I got cc last month only and bill will generate this week..
Also please give ur inputs on other ways to pay cc bill that is rewarding..
Thanks in advance..

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Expand
sujith8786 wrote:

I have easyshop rewards debit card..
Will I get 1% cashback if I pay my hdfc credit card bill of 40k?
Also is this 750/month over and above the Smartbuy cashback?
I’m new to this as I got cc last month only and bill will generate this week..
Also please give ur inputs on other ways to pay cc bill that is rewarding..
Thanks in advance..

If you have hdfc easyshop rewards debit card, there is no way you get cashback on any credit card bill payment be it hdfc or non-hdfc… For rewards card, there are specific categories where you will receive cashback.. most of them are waste except for payzapp.. it has a capping on 2000/ month but as the merchants are limited, I hardly think you’ll get that much cashback.. no credit card payment rewards on this card

Post Emperor Post Emperor
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

If you have hdfc easyshop rewards debit card, there is no way you get cashback on any credit card bill payment be it hdfc or non-hdfc… For rewards card, there are specific categories where you will receive cashback.. most of them are waste except for payzapp.. it has a capping on 2000/ month but as the merchants are limited, I hardly think you’ll get that much cashback.. no credit card payment rewards on this card

Thanks for the heads up bro…

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Fanil wrote:

The answer for your question lies on the debit card you hold..

Hdfc credit card option is unavailable in bill pay section of NetBanking. If you have millennia dc, you can load Paytm/mobikwik to get 1% cashback upto 400(credited in 90 days) and pay hdfc credit card bill..

If you have easyshop platinum debit card then you are eligible to get 1% cashback on credit card bill payments (non-hdfc and a few others.. refer bill pay section) upto 750/month on bill pay portal of NetBanking

Is there an ICICI equivalent of HDFC BillPay so that we can get 1% cashback for paying HDFC bills?

Honestly speaking, I want to find a method that will give me the highest cashback/reward/discount for paying my HDFC credit card dues.

Commentator Commentator
Link Copied

Use cred app to bill pay credit cards ,can get cashbacks,rewards.pm me for cred referral

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Expand
NeoM wrote:

Is there an ICICI equivalent of HDFC BillPay so that we can get 1% cashback for paying HDFC bills?

Honestly speaking, I want to find a method that will give me the highest cashback/reward/discount for paying my HDFC credit card dues.

I’m not aware, I mostly use cred..I don’t know of anyway to get cashback on hdfc card payments

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

@NeoM @Fanil

Millennia DC > PayTM > Pay HDFC credit card
1% returns.

Works on MobiKwik Desktop for me too, but many people have reported not getting CB via MobiKwik , so rather use PayTM.

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Seinfeld wrote:

@NeoM @Fanil

Millennia DC > PayTM > Pay HDFC credit card
1% returns.

Works on MobiKwik Desktop for me too, but many people have reported not getting CB via MobiKwik , so rather use PayTM.

Yes I’m aware of this but op don’t have millennia dc, he have rewards dc

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
NeoM wrote:

Is there an ICICI equivalent of HDFC BillPay so that we can get 1% cashback for paying HDFC bills?

Honestly speaking, I want to find a method that will give me the highest cashback/reward/discount for paying my HDFC credit card dues.

@Fanil I thought from this comment that he wanted to have a way and ready to get new card if needed. It’s after all easy to get a Millennia DC

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Seinfeld wrote:

@NeoM @Fanil

Millennia DC > PayTM > Pay HDFC credit card
1% returns.

Works on MobiKwik Desktop for me too, but many people have reported not getting CB via MobiKwik , so rather use PayTM.

on my account, there are extra fees if paying credit card bills using non-rupay cards on Paytm. is it the same for u?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
NeoM wrote:

Is there an ICICI equivalent of HDFC BillPay so that we can get 1% cashback for paying HDFC bills?

Honestly speaking, I want to find a method that will give me the highest cashback/reward/discount for paying my HDFC credit card dues.

lol,everyone wants to get this type of freebie grinning

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Expand
binod_babu wrote:

lol,everyone wants to get this type of freebie grinning

You can open Jupiter account and pay credit card bill via Amazon UPI by manually entering the Jupiter UPI and get 1% cashback on credit card bill payments(upto 500/ month) @NeoM

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

You can open Jupiter account and pay credit card bill via Amazon UPI by manually entering the Jupiter UPI and get 1% cashback on credit card bill payments(upto 500/ month) @NeoM

ohh,but i need to open jupiter account with full kyc then, looking at other threads seems it is cutting down cb loophole pensive

Flame Flame
Link Copied
Expand
binod_babu wrote:

ohh,but i need to open jupiter account with full kyc then, looking at other threads seems it is cutting down cb loophole pensive

Enjoy the party when it’s still young

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

I have same query ..I have platinum DC..So for paying other cards we get 1% cashback thru hdfc biller..But why the hell bank has not given an option to pay thru hdfc credit card thru..debit card on NB..for other cards they have given..and also there is no option available to pay credit card on Payzapp..The were supposed to update the app..and make it available ..

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Fanil wrote:

If you have hdfc easyshop rewards debit card, there is no way you get cashback on any credit card bill payment be it hdfc or non-hdfc… For rewards card, there are specific categories where you will receive cashback.. most of them are waste except for payzapp.. it has a capping on 2000/ month but as the merchants are limited, I hardly think you’ll get that much cashback.. no credit card payment rewards on this card

Is the virtual card displayed in payzapp app is of any use? Can we use it on some hdfc offers

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Seinfeld wrote:

@NeoM @Fanil

Millennia DC > PayTM > Pay HDFC credit card
1% returns.

Works on MobiKwik Desktop for me too, but many people have reported not getting CB via MobiKwik , so rather use PayTM.

So, you use Millenia DC to load money to your Mobikwik wallet, then pay your credit card bill with the wallet balance.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
binod_babu wrote:

lol,everyone wants to get this type of freebie grinning

Na Biwi Na Bachha Na Baap Bada Na Maiyan
The Whole Thing Is That Ke Bhaiya Sabse Bada Rupaiyajoy joy joy

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
NeoM wrote:

So, you use Millenia DC to load money to your Mobikwik wallet, then pay your credit card bill with the wallet balance.

Wallet to CC bill pay is free or paid ?? I don’t think it’s free in Mobikwik…

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
NeoM wrote:

So, you use Millenia DC to load money to your Mobikwik wallet, then pay your credit card bill with the wallet balance.

No, not via wallet. In MobiKwik desktop, you can pay cc bill via debit card for free. At least it was available last time I paid 👍
@Manitian

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
Seinfeld wrote:

No, not via wallet. In MobiKwik desktop, you can pay cc bill via debit card for free. At least it was available last time I paid 👍
@Manitian

And for that transaction you got 1% upto 400 cashback?

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied
Expand
Seinfeld wrote:

No, not via wallet. In MobiKwik desktop, you can pay cc bill via debit card for free. At least it was available last time I paid 👍
@Manitian

Thru mobikwik desktop if we can pay CC bill via debit card for free….What happen of we pay thru HDFC platinum DC…do we get 1 percent cashback upto Rs. 750??

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
anilvanwari5184 wrote:

Thru mobikwik desktop if we can pay CC bill via debit card for free….What happen of we pay thru HDFC platinum DC…do we get 1 percent cashback upto Rs. 750??

+1

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
anilvanwari5184 wrote:

Thru mobikwik desktop if we can pay CC bill via debit card for free….What happen of we pay thru HDFC platinum DC…do we get 1 percent cashback upto Rs. 750??

.

Spearhead Spearhead
Link Copied
Expand
Seinfeld wrote:

One of my family members has a HDFC Platinum DC.

One of my family members has an HDFC Platinum DC. So, I should just load money into my Paytm wallet with the Platinum DC and then pay the credit card bill with my wallet balance for the 1% cashback, right?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
NeoM wrote:

One of my family members has an HDFC Platinum DC. So, I should just load money into my Paytm wallet with the Platinum DC and then pay the credit card bill with my wallet balance for the 1% cashback, right?

.

Missing