HDFC CC reward points calculation

HDFC CC reward points calculation

176°
Missing
Deal Cadet
188
572
6

Hi, is there any reward point statement from HDFC CC which we get? I can’t figure out how its calculated, I do random shop online, pay bill etc and reward points gets added to my account..what is the most rewarding thing in here?? I have the HDFC MoneyBack card. Thanks

35 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
55
441
6

(Purchase_amount )/ 150 *2 = your points . Ignore decimals

100 points = 30 rupees

Hdfc does not give reward statement .

Missing
Deal Subedar
250
1182
20
ZitOO wrote:

(Purchase_amount )/ 150 *2 = your points . Ignore decimals

100 points = 30 rupees

Hdfc does not give reward statement .

Any minimum amount to encash ?

Thanks

Missing
Deal Subedar
10
1504
16
ZitOO wrote:

(Purchase_amount )/ 150 *2 = your points . Ignore decimals

100 points = 30 rupees

Hdfc does not give reward statement .

(Purchase_amount/ 150) * 2

Missing
Deal Cadet
42
880
10

What about Regalia First credit card?

Missing
Community Angel
35
3835
47
ZitOO wrote:

(Purchase_amount )/ 150 *2 = your points . Ignore decimals

100 points = 30 rupees

Hdfc does not give reward statement .

100 points = 20 Rupees.

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
572
6
Expand
cadence wrote:

Any minimum amount to encash ?

Thanks

Yes, minimum 1250 points needed to redeem it as cash…but that will be added as deduction to your next statement..

Missing
Deal Cadet
80
375
2

is this applcable to all variants. plz give formula for regalia first

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
572
6
Expand
_One_Miller_ wrote:

Minimum redeemable amount = Rs 500
So, Minimum Reward points should be 2500.

Oh yes vice versa….I was talking in terms of points redemption

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
32
0
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Oh yes vice versa….I was talking in terms of points redemption

In terms of points it should be 2500 not 1250, because 1250 is not equal to Rs.500 right?

Can you post ss of HDFC pts redemption page?
Missing
Community Angel
35
3835
47
Expand
flawlessking wrote:

Oh yes vice versa….I was talking in terms of points redemption

I think there’s charge for redemption, can you confirm?

Missing
Deal Subedar
355
1001
14

most of the banks don’t show statement of rewards point. I have noticed best rewards point tracking in sbi ola card via ola app.

Missing
Deal Subedar
364
1037
20

Also someone share for Regalia also

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
572
6
Expand
dimersdaily wrote:

In terms of points it should be 2500 not 1250, because 1250 is not equal to Rs.500 right?

Can you post ss of HDFC pts redemption page?

1250/5 = 250, where 5rs = 1point,  for me it’s the minimum points required to encash, ss below.https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/613455/original/Screenshot_2020-04-19-14-16-57-800_com.android.chrome.jpg?1587286035

Missing
Deal Cadet
188
572
6
Expand
prabha.avum wrote:

something wrong here. i spent 65k with my card and got around 16000 points

That’s really good! That’s worth 3200 cash. Njoy

Missing
Deal Cadet
50
120
0
Tera_Jija wrote:

most of the banks don’t show statement of rewards point. I have noticed best rewards point tracking in sbi ola card via ola app.

Amex, Standard chartered, Axis, ICICI show points breakup

Missing
Deal Cadet
275
824
7
Expand
prabha.avum wrote:

something wrong here. i spent 65k with my card and got around 16000 points

20p for a point is a redemption value of the points and not the earned rewards

Also, Are your sure that those points are for your spends and no other promo. Your earned points are quite higher.

Missing