60 Comments  |  
27 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

5k gv scream

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Menino, transfer that gv into my account and then i’ll wish you happy diwali or merrry Xmas whatever you like wink

Link Copied

Hahaha,

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Your card membership is important to us and we request you to continue usage on the card and give us more & more opportunities to be of service to you.
smile

Guess HDFC CC has started loosing customers

Pro Community Angel Pro Community Angel
Link Copied

wow! congratulations
which CC, you are using

View 3 more replies
Deal Legend Deal Legend
Link Copied

Man, 5k is too high even for customer acquisition, and they are giving for customer retention. Wow!

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

That’s like gifting a new phone itself flushed

View 19 more replies
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

wow….their points are useless thou

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

Actually grinning

Community Angel Community Angel
Link Copied

It is time to stop using HDFC CC for few months

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

similar thing happened with me: got ₹ 3.5k for monthly reward points for my az pay icici cc. but my usage was hardly ₹ 800 something for that month.

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

MIRACLE flushed

View 3 more replies
Link Copied

Isse kehte hai Diwali dhamaka.

Super Stud Super Stud
Link Copied

Giveaway

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Off topic.
Hows Diners club Privilege? being offered as LTF, should I take it. Already have Regalia LTF?

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

Not much difference. Don’t waste your time chasing that IMHO.

View 1 more reply
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

HDFC credit ccard reward rates are crap and too that not cashback compared to new entry level cards given by other players

Hence there must have been a massive shift in spending by consumers and the trend will continue

Only consumers can remind HDFC they are not a govt monopoly and working in a competitive market

I am also gonna not spend a single dime now from my HDFC diners miles, till they upgrade it to at least DCB

Till then I will use other banks and wait for IDFC which will come with a great offer soon.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Addition:

I have pulled out all savings + FD from the bank. They don’t deserve my money and earn a free spread .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ICICI is worst bank. They promised Rs 100 voucher on first electricity bill and using their app but failed to deliver despite complaints. ICICI management is utter corrupt. I hope it fails soon

Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

Lol, wishing a bank failure for 100/- GV. Icici is anyway famous for not honouring the promotional GVs. And they also change/twist the tnc during/after the offer period. I can’t comment on the details at your end if you met all their tnc while making the payment. Learn the lesson and move on.

View 2 more replies
Tech Guru Tech Guru
Link Copied

@menino.dcruz Did you recieve this voucher intimation over sms or email or both? Please also confirm if you hold savings account.

My actual query is does hdfc send this gift voucher win intimations over email if one hold savings account with them? I know they only send on sms in case of credit card account with them.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

email only, and I have salary a/c with HDFC

View 2 more replies
Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even I have received 500 Amazon coupon.. .subject mail is " Your coupon has arrived".
I have Regalia First credit card. Not using much

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am spending monthly target for 1k 2k 5k Amazon gv and hdfc sending 5k gv for not using credit card.
I will also stop using their cc from today

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

I dont even have HDFC Credit card….
waiting for some gv from HDFC for not using/applying their card:P sunglasses

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

No No You mis-understand… I got 500rs more store voucher last week for using hdfc credit card… Visited more store and redeemed.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Can anyone tell me what’s customer care escalation email for hdfc credit card I have e-mailed the on [email protected] but no response from their side I have also filled grievance form on there website but no response on that either, it’s been more than 20 days.
And on there customer care number there is no option to talk to human being.
I only have hdfc credit card and no hdfc account, so no rm or anything.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

@admin
Can anyone provide email of hdfc for escalation

replyuser
Click here to reply