• Sort By
Shopping Friend Shopping Friend
Link Copied
Expand
Astraa wrote:

Ok bro, deal ! I will turn adrishya to hdfc for a few months wink
lets see what’s there in my adrishta smiling_imp

laughing laughing

This made me remember they have send like 5 to 6 links for 3 months amazon prime over the past 3 mnths which I have yet to redeem. So all is not bad at HDFC I guess smile

cc @mrKool_JJ

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied
Expand
adrishya wrote:
laughing laughing

This made me remember they have send like 5 to 6 links for 3 months amazon prime over the past 3 mnths which I have yet to redeem. So all is not bad at HDFC I guess smile

cc @mrKool_JJ

I did not even include those biggrin

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
pranavcool wrote:

Coz of devaluation and their willingness bot to credit points and that gyftr shit

Only Infinia & DCB have 10x rewards on Amazon/FK now

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Menino, transfer that gv into my account and then i’ll wish you happy diwali or merrry Xmas whatever you like wink

Hahaha,

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Off topic.
Hows Diners club Privilege? being offered as LTF, should I take it. Already have Regalia LTF?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
netrafter wrote:

Off topic.
Hows Diners club Privilege? being offered as LTF, should I take it. Already have Regalia LTF?

Not much difference. Don’t waste your time chasing that IMHO.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
netrafter wrote:

Off topic.

Same benefits as Regalia, practically useless for offline shopping. Take DCB if LTF is available, otherwise skip it

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

HDFC credit ccard reward rates are crap and too that not cashback compared to new entry level cards given by other players

Hence there must have been a massive shift in spending by consumers and the trend will continue

Only consumers can remind HDFC they are not a govt monopoly and working in a competitive market

I am also gonna not spend a single dime now from my HDFC diners miles, till they upgrade it to at least DCB

Till then I will use other banks and wait for IDFC which will come with a great offer soon.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Addition:

I have pulled out all savings + FD from the bank. They don’t deserve my money and earn a free spread .

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

ICICI is worst bank. They promised Rs 100 voucher on first electricity bill and using their app but failed to deliver despite complaints. ICICI management is utter corrupt. I hope it fails soon

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
hsmhsm wrote:

ICICI is worst bank. They promised Rs 100 voucher on first electricity bill and using their app but failed to deliver despite complaints. ICICI management is utter corrupt. I hope it fails soon

Lol, wishing a bank failure for 100/- GV. Icici is anyway famous for not honouring the promotional GVs. And they also change/twist the tnc during/after the offer period. I can’t comment on the details at your end if you met all their tnc while making the payment. Learn the lesson and move on.

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied

@menino.dcruz Did you recieve this voucher intimation over sms or email or both? Please also confirm if you hold savings account.

My actual query is does hdfc send this gift voucher win intimations over email if one hold savings account with them? I know they only send on sms in case of credit card account with them.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
andromeda wrote:

Lol, wishing a bank failure for 100/- GV. Icici is anyway famous for not honouring the promotional GVs. And they also change/twist the tnc during/after the offer period. I can’t comment on the details at your end if you met all their tnc while making the payment. Learn the lesson and move on.

Failure to fulfil promotions reveals a deep rooted flaw in their management. I am sure they’ll collapse in few years after I close my ICICI account stuck_out_tongue

Analyst Analyst
Link Copied
Expand
hsmhsm wrote:

Failure to fulfil promotions reveals a deep rooted flaw in their management. I am sure they’ll collapse in few years after I close my ICICI account stuck_out_tongue

I can’t comment anymore

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
andromeda wrote:

@menino.dcruz Did you recieve this voucher intimation over sms or email or both? Please also confirm if you hold savings account.

My actual query is does hdfc send this gift voucher win intimations over email if one hold savings account with them? I know they only send on sms in case of credit card account with them.

email only, and I have salary a/c with HDFC

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Even I have received 500 Amazon coupon.. .subject mail is " Your coupon has arrived".
I have Regalia First credit card. Not using much

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
menino.dcruz wrote:

Regalia is no longer premium
The 10x reward points offers on Amazon/FK are long gone and points have been devalued (6,000 PTS for 1,000 Amazon GV) rage
Only Infinia/DCB are worth having, and HDFC is stingy with those

Use smartbuy portal to get Amazon gv at 2800*1k

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

I am spending monthly target for 1k 2k 5k Amazon gv and hdfc sending 5k gv for not using credit card.
I will also stop using their cc from today

Talk-Of-The-Town Talk-Of-The-Town
Link Copied

No No You mis-understand… I got 500rs more store voucher last week for using hdfc credit card… Visited more store and redeemed.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
kirandr221996 wrote:

I am spending monthly target for 1k 2k 5k Amazon gv and hdfc sending 5k gv for not using credit card.
I will also stop using their cc from today

I dont even have HDFC Credit card….
waiting for some gv from HDFC for not using/applying their card:P sunglasses

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

Can anyone tell me what’s customer care escalation email for hdfc credit card I have e-mailed the on [email protected] but no response from their side I have also filled grievance form on there website but no response on that either, it’s been more than 20 days.
And on there customer care number there is no option to talk to human being.
I only have hdfc credit card and no hdfc account, so no rm or anything.

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied
MrKool_JJ wrote:

Menino, transfer that gv into my account and then i’ll wish you happy diwali or merrry Xmas whatever you like wink

Har baat pe khel jaate hi JATIN bhai stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes

Missing