HDFC credit card

102°
Deal Subedar
Dealbraker

Hello friends

i am getting HDFC credit card based on existing credit limit with other bank card.

Thankfully i have good limit on other cards , so understand i can go for higher version of card.

The bank person mentioned HDFC regalia but i am not sure if there is better card that HDFC offers which is considered better than Regalia

also what is the benefit regalia offers vs other higher variant (if any) 

if any fellow dimer can help here with personal experience pls

Expired
Disclaimer
We are not SEBI/IRDA registered. The information provided herein is for education purposes only. We will not be responsible for any of your profit/loss with this channel's suggestions. Consult your financial advisor before making any decisions.
11 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
  • Sort By
Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I would prefer millennia over regalia since it's giving cashback with 5% on major sites and 1 % on other spends

Critic Critic
Link Copied

You won't get higher variant than regalia(which is infinia in direct line of visa cards or even diners club black is highly unlikely) based on card-to-card application. Regalia will give you free priority pass with 6 free international airport lounge access abroad in a year. its reward program is currently not as good as millennia but if you already have amazonpay card & axis flipkart card then not much chance of using millennia cc anyway.

Crusader Crusader
Link Copied

Millennia..For cashback on online spends..
Regalia.. for reward points And lounge benefits..

If the C2C process is through some agent.. i highly doubt that you would get regalia..

I've seen many people who were promised millennia or regalia.. and ended up getting a money-back card..
So please get confirmation of the card variant..

Helpful Helpful
Link Copied

I had applied through an agent and was approved for regalia and millenia both.

I choose Millenia as I don't travel abroad hence no use of regalia for me. After submitting the documents, HDFC called e to verify the filled form and I asked them upfront which card is processed and got confirmation that they are issuing a Millenia card. U can do the same too.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Did you receive your card?
After applying C2C and receiving confirmation/verification call, I didn't receive any communication from their end.. like no texts.. nothing. Been more than 10 days. What should I do? I have no ways to track that. Applied via Agent. 
View 4 more replies
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Thanks everyone for the help

will discuss more with the agent tomorrow and let’s see what best they can offer

Freebie Finder Freebie Finder
Link Copied
Did you applied the card through an agent C2C? which cc did you received?
replyuser
Click here to reply