HDFC credit card lifetime time free trick

176°
Deal Cadet
CA.MAYANK.KO...

Please suggest the easy tips and tricks to make your Classic hdfc credit card lifetime free like where to spend 30,000 rs in 90 days so that card makes LTF and you will get 1500 rs vocuher 

Expired
15 Comments  |  
12 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

Add Money in Paytm Via Zomato/Swiggy Every Months (3×4000)
Rest You Can Pay Rent @ 1% Extra Charge via Your Credit Card If You Didn’t Spend Any Other Store…

Deal Lieutenant Deal Lieutenant
Link Copied


By saying and you will get 1500 rs voucher,

Are you offering the one that gives tricks and tips, the 1500 rs GV smile

Hunk Hunk
Link Copied

bhai, pay your parents rent

Deal Captain Deal Captain
Link Copied

Purchase 10000 Amazon GV every month from gyftr.com/instantvouchers and resell it you will get profit as well as 1500 as ell as LTF

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

bro CA hoke money laundering ki tricks puch the ho joy joy

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied

Anyone recently received Diners club international Millennia credit card here?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sudbht wrote:

Anyone recently received Diners club international Millennia credit card here?

Not recently but I saw someone complaining about it here in January.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

Not recently but I saw someone complaining about it here in January.

Okay all merchants accepts this diners club? Can we replace the card with Visa?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
sudbht wrote:

Okay all merchants accepts this diners club? Can we replace the card with Visa?

Online transactions mostly don’t have any issues. Problem lies with the offline merchants.

Yes, you can contact support and change the network easily.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
sudbht wrote:

Okay all merchants accepts this diners club? Can we replace the card with Visa?

Some online platforms also don’t accept Diners, like Google Playstore, Airtel wallet etc

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
prem4998 wrote:

Online transactions mostly don’t have any issues. Problem lies with the offline merchants.

Yes, you can contact support and change the network easily.

Okay thank you.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

where can I find vccfullz for use online for free usa

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
sudbht wrote:

Anyone recently received Diners club international Millennia credit card here?

what is the issue with diners club ?
afaik it is a good variant. my got this recently.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
akki.akki wrote:

what is the issue with diners club ?
afaik it is a good variant. my got this recently.

Many said it won’t be accepted in some of the places. I haven’t used it yet so not sure.

replyuser
Click here to reply
Reply