HDFC Credit Card not showing up in the app

118°
Beacon
i.havejosh86

My new HDFC card is not showing up in netbanking and mobile banking so I went ahead and registered the card in netbanking.
Now although I can access it using netbanking, it still does not show up in phone app. The customer care is clueless about this.
Any ideas how to fix it ?

28 Comments  |  
13 Dimers
  • Sort By
Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

My application is showing despatch but not received any tracking number as well as any email/sms . How to check limit given to me/card details in netbanking?

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
rockingneo wrote:

My application is showing despatch but not received any tracking number as well as any email/sms . How to check limit given to me/card details in netbanking?

Try whatsapp banking chat and ask the bot for credit limit.
This is not the right thread for this maybe ?

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
PowerStar wrote:

HDFC Card Wont Show In App

Pls update your app or yourself.
Because we can see CC in HDFC app.
HDFC app —> Pay —> Cards —> You see your all your cards.

Deal Newbie Deal Newbie
Link Copied

For me it took ~3 days for my card to show up in hdfc app after adding it in hdfc netbanking website.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
M.MAHI wrote:

Pls update your app or yourself.
Because we can see CC in HDFC app.
HDFC app —> Pay —> Cards —> You see your all your cards.

Yeah Bro I Know

But It Won’t Show Ur Full CC Number

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
rockingneo wrote:

My application is showing despatch but not received any tracking number as well as any email/sms . How to check limit given to me/card details in netbanking?

Try With WhatsApp Banking

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
Expand
PowerStar wrote:

Yeah Bro I Know

But It Won’t Show Ur Full CC Number

I just need to see reward points and bills and all from the app.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
i.havejosh86 wrote:

I just need to see reward points and bills and all from the app.

Then U Can Use HDFC App Or Netbanking

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

if it doesn’t show up in 3-4 days then go to NetBanking and register it

Pro Shopping Friend Pro Shopping Friend
Link Copied
rockingneo wrote:

My application is showing despatch but not received any tracking number as well as any email/sms . How to check limit given to me/card details in netbanking?

@AatmaNirbhar u can help

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
AatmaNirbhar wrote:

@rockingneo are you holding any hdfc cc?

I have already one moneyback limit 20k from savings account.  One week ago applied for credit card from current account and status of application is despatch. How to get the details of my new cc? Can two cc on same pan card possible in hdfc?

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied
Expand
rockingneo wrote:

I have already one moneyback limit 20k from savings account.  One week ago applied for credit card from current account and status of application is despatch. How to get the details of my new cc? Can two cc on same pan card possible in hdfc?

I don’t think hdfc gives two credit cards to one person. Maybe someone can tell about this ?

Crusader Crusader
Link Copied
Expand
rockingneo wrote:

I have already one moneyback limit 20k from savings account.  One week ago applied for credit card from current account and status of application is despatch. How to get the details of my new cc? Can two cc on same pan card possible in hdfc?

You can’t hold more than one hdfc cc that’s why your second cc application is put on hold. When cc application is put on hold (in hdfc) your cc application status show as "your application is dispatch ".
If you want(need?) Second cc from hdfc then contact your RM or branch Manager. He/she will take request and after that you will get your second cc with split limit.
I am not 100% sure about corporate/commercial cc but normal/business cc from hdfc above method is work 100%.
BTW you got same email from hdfc few days ago?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/714724/medium/Screenshot_20210921-232800_Gmail.jpg?1632743450

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
Expand
AatmaNirbhar wrote:

You can’t hold more than one hdfc cc that’s why your second cc application is put on hold. When cc application is put on hold (in hdfc) your cc application status show as "your application is dispatch ".
If you want(need?) Second cc from hdfc then contact your RM or branch Manager. He/she will take request and after that you will get your second cc with split limit.
I am not 100% sure about corporate/commercial cc but normal/business cc from hdfc above method is work 100%.
BTW you got same email from hdfc few days ago?

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/714724/medium/Screenshot_20210921-232800_Gmail.jpg?1632743450

I was taking status in different context.  Thanks for your enlightening me. Will check with RM.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
decideaim wrote:

Any way to know cumulative spends of a few months or an year done on HDFC card, other than reading monthly statements seperately and adding the expenses ? 
@Sudarshan61 @Ramta_Jogi; @Seinfeld @guest_999 @AatmaNirbhar

No idea. I think CC should be able to tell you.
ICICI Bank one can generate yearly statement. ..for HDFC I havent seen similar option (or I might have missed as I am just an year old customer of HDFC)

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
Sudarshan61 wrote:

No idea. I think CC should be able to tell you.
ICICI Bank one can generate yearly statement. ..for HDFC I havent seen similar option (or I might have missed as I am just an year old customer of HDFC)

Even SBI allows statement generation  from a particular date to date. Searched thoroughly but couldn’t find such option in HDFC

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

Even SBI allows statement generation  from a particular date to date. Searched thoroughly but couldn’t find such option in HDFC

A bit difficult to believe but sbi card has the best app & features among all major banks credit cards(amex is in a league of its own though). Though not without issues but sbi card app & controls are overall much better than icici, hdfc, axis credit card app & controls. Btw just fyi but icici doesn’t even generate card statement for months in which there has been no transactions on card.

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
Expand
guest_999 wrote:

A bit difficult to believe but sbi card has the best app & features among all major banks credit cards(amex is in a league of its own though). Though not without issues but sbi card app & controls are overall much better than icici, hdfc, axis credit card app & controls. Btw just fyi but icici doesn’t even generate card statement for months in which there has been no transactions on card.

True I got address change, limit enhancement request, card change request all done through just sbi card mail without a single spoken word

Critic Critic
Link Copied
Expand
decideaim wrote:

True I got address change, limit enhancement request, card change request all done through just sbi card mail without a single spoken word

Only thing is, if you want your email changed then you need to take a printout of the form & send it via courier to their Gurgaon HO.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied
decideaim wrote:

Give it time if it shows in NetBanking, it should show in app sooner or later.


Btw any way to know cumulative spends of a few months or an year through HDFC card, other than reading monthly statements seperately and adding the expenses ?  @Sudarshan61 @Ramta_Jogi; @Seinfeld @guest_999 @AatmaNirbhar

Call customer care and ask. Easier than adding up statements

Beacon Beacon
Link Copied

Woah can’t we do that at branches of bank if we have a account with them ?

Deal Cadet Deal Cadet
Link Copied
pankajsammal wrote:

For me it took ~3 days for my card to show up in hdfc app after adding it in hdfc netbanking website.

That is nice to know. I received my card today, added it in Net Banking, and waiting for the app to update my cards.

Missing