Hdfc credit card query.

259°
Hotshot
vkrmjeet

So i got a call from HDFC saying that i am pre approved for HDFC intermiles with 2.75lakh limit , didn’t like the reward structure of that card and it was costly also.
& It is a super premium card according to them. I asked him if he can give me millenia to that he said he can’t gurantee because i am pre approved for that only then i declined

& last week applied for millenia now it is declined today , so my question is they were offering me a super premium card(acc to their website) yet they declined me this.
Any solution?

Expired
36 Comments  |  
10 Dimers
  • Sort By
Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

@prem4998 @getready @kukdookoo please tag dimers who may have knowledge regading it.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

They r just selling you a moderate card by saying it’s a premium card. On paper, it comes under premium category but there is nothing on the card. Intermiles is not a premium card(practically). Infinia, Regalia, Millenia and DCB is.

View 3 more replies
Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

Mobile Guru Mobile Guru
Link Copied

You got HDFC savings account? If you don’t have then some third party agency wouldve called you
Also some of these standalone applications don’t even get to the hard enquiry phase, they simply get declined

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

Yes i have hdfc account with 70k mab.
I had hard enquiry the same day.

View 12 more replies
Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

@prem4998
also should i take it ?https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/760610/medium/Screenshot_2022-04-18-17-31-34-0071312747_EDIT_1.png?1650283353
i am feeling should give a cooloff period to my CIBIL.
9 enquiries in past 6 month and 7 credit accounts added successfully.
feel it is enough for now.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

It’s free and approved already so why not give away an enquiry? But if you absolutely do not have any need even in future then it’s your decision. Keep screenshot of all the communications regarding this. On many instances, they started to say it’s a paid card and dimers had to escalate to higher level to get the issue resolved.

View 8 more replies
Finance Ninja Finance Ninja
Link Copied

Did you get pre-approved emails with amount in emails from the bank

https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/760630/original/pre_app.jpg?1650293690

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

pre approved for hdfc intermiles didn’t want that.
applied for millenia declined.

Deal Subedar Deal Subedar
Link Copied

How to get hdfc credit card for non account holders

Benevolent Benevolent
Link Copied

apply through some agent on Card2Card basis

Hotshot Hotshot
Link Copied

@prem4998 @getready
i did complaint on mail and they replied that i have to send income document to their chennai office dizzy_face
normally other banks request for documents over mail only but hdfc is whole another breed laughing will wait for another pre approved offer now so much hassle.

Generous Generous
Link Copied

Many dimers do send them a post to Chennai office for various reasons. Wait for better offers.

replyuser
Click here to reply