HDFC credit card question urgent

81°
Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

i just applied for LTF millinaire card as it was showing preapproved i did not file any income document and within an hour i got a email with a virtual card and it showing limit of 1.8 lakh which is insane as i mention salary 25k per month
so it just random or they will really give that limit ?

24 Comments  |  
7 Dimers
Missing
Deal Cadet
73
116
2

It’s possible if it’s pre-approved… I didn’t have any income but got regalia first card with a limit 1.2L. So cheers.

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
1176
20

If you are an existing HDFC bank customer with good relationship with the bank, then they provide cc without income docs.

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

If you are an existing HDFC bank customer with good relationship with the bank, then they provide cc without income docs.

yes i got my card in 2 days
no income proof and very high limit
life time free

Missing
Deal Cadet
170
558
4
Expand
abhinav54ppp119 wrote:

yes i got my card in 2 days
no income proof and very high limit
life time free


https://cdn0.desidime.com/attachments/photos/650999/medium/IMG_20201123_214137.jpg?1606149179I am also getting notifications for LTF CC on my hdfc app( already have 2 year old preffered account). is it really ltf or just promotion trick ?

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
195
3
Expand
abhinav54ppp119 wrote:

yes i got my card in 2 days
no income proof and very high limit
life time free

U r existing HDFC account holder? How many years?

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
195
3
Fanil wrote:

It’s possible if it’s pre-approved… I didn’t have any income but got regalia first card with a limit 1.2L. So cheers.

I too got this mail..( now also keep on getting) .. Still my application rejected after home n office verification..

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
170
1

Scrutinize the offer TnC for LTF status.

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
170
1
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

I too got this mail..( now also keep on getting) .. Still my application rejected after home n office verification..

I think you have to use the link provided in the netbanking’s offer section or the one provided in the email. If pre-approved offer is actually active on your a/c, then you’ll get two rows of list of CCs that you are eligible for.
BTW, for pre-approved ones, their is no verification of anything.

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
195
3
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

I think you have to use the link provided in the netbanking’s offer section or the one provided in the email. If pre-approved offer is actually active on your a/c, then you’ll get two rows of list of CCs that you are eligible for.
BTW, for pre-approved ones, their is no verification of anything.

I m very new to HDFC.. Opened max account in aug 16 th only.. received email regarding with ₹1000 Amazon pay GV.. Still it got rejected.. Getting mails only… Even after d rejection.. Still getting emails regarding.. Instant e card ..

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0

emails are automated if you are rejected than dont try to apply for next 90 days

Missing
Deal Newbie
50
20
0
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

U r existing HDFC account holder? How many years?

been a customer for over 1.5 years and my avg bal was 1 lack

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
170
1
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

I m very new to HDFC.. Opened max account in aug 16 th only.. received email regarding with ₹1000 Amazon pay GV.. Still it got rejected.. Getting mails only… Even after d rejection.. Still getting emails regarding.. Instant e card ..

Did you see two rows(horizontal and parallel) of list of CCs while applying? If not, pre-approved offer was not active on your a/c(provided you clicked thru the right link)

Missing
Deal Cadet
170
558
4
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

I m very new to HDFC.. Opened max account in aug 16 th only.. received email regarding with ₹1000 Amazon pay GV.. Still it got rejected.. Getting mails only… Even after d rejection.. Still getting emails regarding.. Instant e card ..

did u get voucher even after card rejection ??

Missing
Deal Cadet
170
558
4

since most of hdfc cc are ltf….whats is the best among those ? any suggestions ??

Missing
Deal Subedar
191
1176
20

There are not pre approved. Pre approved looks very different.

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
195
3
F7-Dimer-Primer wrote:

There are not pre approved. Pre approved looks very different.

Ohhhh..I didn’t know .. But today also I can able to instant e card with ₹1000 GV in NetBanking offers section ..

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
195
3
Expand
DimeDime wrote:

Did you see two rows(horizontal and parallel) of list of CCs while applying? If not, pre-approved offer was not active on your a/c(provided you clicked thru the right link)

Card variant isn’t showing.. Its just showing like an ad.. Get ₹1000 GV n card in no time.. When I click , directly it fetches my details n showing to select d variant

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
116
2
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

I too got this mail..( now also keep on getting) .. Still my application rejected after home n office verification..

When it’s pre-approved there’s no need for verification… Are you sure you applied via right channel? Because I remember when I had applied,I had applied via 2 channels, NetBanking and payzapp so I had received two calls… 1 was for millennia and other one for regalia first… However, millennia required verification but regalia first was totally applied on call with customer support without any verification.

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
195
3
Expand
Fanil wrote:

When it’s pre-approved there’s no need for verification… Are you sure you applied via right channel? Because I remember when I had applied,I had applied via 2 channels, NetBanking and payzapp so I had received two calls… 1 was for millennia and other one for regalia first… However, millennia required verification but regalia first was totally applied on call with customer support without any verification.

U received both d cards? U r an existing customer fur how many years?

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
116
2
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

U received both d cards? U r an existing customer fur how many years?

I declined for the second card(millennia) as I already received hdfc regalia first… This was my first ever Card… Currently I am hdfc customer for a little over 2 years and I received my first pre-approved card when I was a hdfc customer for  around 11 months

Missing
Deal Cadet
65
195
3
Expand
Fanil wrote:

I declined for the second card(millennia) as I already received hdfc regalia first… This was my first ever Card… Currently I am hdfc customer for a little over 2 years and I received my first pre-approved card when I was a hdfc customer for  around 11 months

For a pre approved one..can v c variant in net banking offers section itself? In my offers page.. It shows like an. Ad.. 3 months over since d card is Declined..I don’t have any CIBIL history.. Using FD based ICICI card for d past 2 months only.. So m not gonna take one more risk..

Missing
Deal Cadet
51
103
2

Does hdfc provides credit card limit enhancement on basis of other credit cards?

Missing
Deal Cadet
73
116
2
Expand
VimAl_Raj wrote:

For a pre approved one..can v c variant in net banking offers section itself? In my offers page.. It shows like an. Ad.. 3 months over since d card is Declined..I don’t have any CIBIL history.. Using FD based ICICI card for d past 2 months only.. So m not gonna take one more risk..

No we cannot… But when you receive the call from the customer service, you can ask and they will tell you the variant of the card.. if you feel it’s worth it you can continue otherwise you can decline the card or even negotiate for the card you require and if the variants don’t have much difference, they might consider your request.

Missing